Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! (624 Views)

Is It That Buhari Cannot Answer These Questions / The Most Critical Question Politicians Cannot Answer / CBN Stops Otedola, Dantata From Bank Loans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! by Phemytrend: 9:21am On Sep 16, 2009
I open my Guadian Newspaper this morning and all i could see on Page 55 is "Questions CBN Cannot Answer!!!"

Or check this website for more detail http://www.scribd.com/doc/19761149/TRLP-Law-Press-Statement-Questions-the-Central-Bank-of-Nigeria-Cannot-Answer-The-Punch-Newspaper-September-15-2009
Re: Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! by Eagle1(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2009
Lawyers must chop abi? Have u read the CBN's earlier address on all the issues raised? Anyway, apart from Oceanic, Goody Ibru too has billions of non-performing loans. So I want to believe the Guardian newspapers is not impartial.
Re: Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! by Phemytrend: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2009
Eagle1:

Lawyers must chop abi? Have u read the CBN's earlier address on all the issues raised? Anyway, apart from Oceanic, Goody Ibru too has billions of non-performing loans. So I want to believe the Guardian newspapers is not impartial.

This information is not only on Guadian but also on Punch Newspaper
Re: Questions Cbn Cannot Answer! by Eagle1(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2009
Fighting back now abi? A friend was with me yes2day who played in the margin market and dis discussn came up, the sh!t has really hit da ceilin and somebody must clear the augean stable. D banks are in a mess now and we've not even gotten the whole info about the depth of the rot. My questin to u is if they were not kicked out, do you think they'll voluntarily resign? Apart from gentleman Fola Adeola, many of them were MDs since inception of their banks and they've so much consolidated their hold that when they retire they'll pass the baton of infamy to their surrogates.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Succesful Third Term Bid Or Yaradua? / I Did Not Stop Witnesses From Appearing In Court -- Aondoakaa / Yar'adua Travels To Saudi Arabia To "open A New University"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.