Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta (45899 Views)

Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos) / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by kaen1317: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
snezBaba:
Rape is the Worst Thing ever
But unfortunately by their Names/Tribe you shall know them. Flat Heads
Clap for yourself since all your tribesmen are saints

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by kaziblake(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2016
Holy ghost fire
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by olowo72(m): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
I pray God heal that child, because that pain is going to remain with her psychologically for a long time.
May karma serve the man what he deserves!
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by bittertruthz: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
PDP again...................... chai.
This is not the first time. They should question more children in the area.

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by twise4242(f): 11:25am On Jul 23, 2016
Stanlel:
Ex-councillor, 54, defiles seven-year-old girl in Delta

http://punchng.com/ex-councillor-54-defiles-seven-year-old-girl-delta/

Photo: the victim
40 years in jail, I rest my case.......couuuurt
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Which kind of demon will make a matured man sleep with a toddler.? I don't get
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by dr333: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
This is bad
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by teabully(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
charasho:
"MOTHER OF THE TEENAGE GIRL". I rest my case.
. I never got wind of d grammatical blunder @ 1st, Nairalanders and dir. Eagle's eye ehn.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Lionsclaw: 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Harmored:
Please am still working on my machine,so we can test it on the man

wink
YOU CAN ALSO PRE-ORDER
Perfect machine for rapists. But I can argue with you that all the man needs to do is to not look at the naked woman there plus all the tension adrenaline caused by the pistol and his thing will not rise.

But I like your engineering. No firing squad will shoot him only his own di.c.k will pull the trigger grin

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nduway(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
People are wicked.. May God deliver us from this cruel generation... Just signed up with nairaland!!!
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Tholuwaniey(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Harmored(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2016
Lionsclaw:

Perfect machine for rapists. But I can argue with you that all the man needs to do is to not look at the naked woman there plus all the tension adrenaline caused by the pistol and his thing will not rise.

But I like your engineering. No firing squad will shoot him only his own di.c.k will pull the trigger grin

NO MAN BORN OF A WOMAN CAN RESIST IT grin
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2016
Has our journalists or bloggers gone grammatically mad? How could a 7 years old be a teenager? The group of people referred to as teens are from 13 years old to 19.
Why are men suddenly and constantly defiling under age girls? Is it conji or ritual? Its saddening to hear.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by DaniDani(m): 11:33am On Jul 23, 2016
with this your invention men will go into extinction including you. There's no way your joystick will not erect even if you close your eyes, your mind will still ponder over what you saw and at once your p*nis erects pulling the trigger and you are shot dead.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nusaf: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
I haven't seen any comment about region and religion. If this were to be in kano or any northern state hmm. Imagine a 54 yr old raping a 7 yr and the word 'pedophile' seems not to be in existence again. A pastor was involved in adultery in the same delta state (south) less than 24hrs ago, yet there was no comment about region and religion. This is just the height of hypocrisy. Anyway, the end shall CERTAINLY justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by klepe500: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
Konji na barstard
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Raph01: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2016
oboy3:
John onose from Sapele local govt(an Uhrobo) is Igbo?

Ni**ga ,,Are you sick in the head or what?
*In Akon's voice* Adon wana knw... as far as una be flat.heads.. ahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Raph01: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2016
oboy3:
John onose from Sapele local govt(an Uhrobo) is Igbo?

Ni**ga ,,Are you sick in the head or what?
No I'm not..
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Raph01: 11:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Ngozi123:

A little girl has been raped and you're here rejoicing like you've just won the lottery. Shame on you.

He's not Igbo btw.

As for the culprit, I pray that he is brought to justice and will not escape punishment due to his political stature.
Who's diz one??
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by deliveryboy: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:
Look at hypocrites everywhere, no one above care to insult the man religion or his tribe. If na other way round, you see then shouting " na their religion " you see them blaming it on Buhari.

Meanwhile, the useless man need better beating till he join his ancestors. Evil men everywhere.
. They would rather make comments like @end time", "God have mercy" or "Lord heal her". Na their way my brother.

2 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by snezBaba: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2016
kaen1317:
Clap for yourself since all your tribesmen are saints

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by comeandmarry: 11:42am On Jul 23, 2016
Its easy,no need for prosecution, open the mans anie,get a Hot cow,stimulate its sex organs,or better still get a horse,allow its dick to remain very hard,den position d mans anus dick ready for the horse,call nigerians to come watch d new sport in action,gate fee pass....free.

Aft Dat wen d man tink of rape again, he go run far.

Buhari regime,if its not rape,its drug peddlers, robbery,
Apc why level of kongi and rape come sky rocket during una tenure. Kai

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by rockmetc(f): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
Parents shd be very careful & watchful of their daughters o. All these zombies in men's clothing r roarin abt. Be watchful

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by clems93(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
Barbaric
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Opharhe: 11:49am On Jul 23, 2016
Raph01:
Mr. John Onose
They're here again
They're here again
Our Isrealites are here again
NCAN cum and take control

I, Raph01, the Publicity Secretary/Town Crier of Name-Checkers Association of Nairaland/Omo-Onile Asso of Nairaland hereby call on all of my NCAN Excos and Members that FOOD IS SERVED!!! Its our flat.head Jew brodas duin' it again.... Dey'll neva eva disappoint Me
[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]
It's not Israelites jare, lol. Onose', Sapele. You don't know Nigeria well sir.

3 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Ngozi123(f): 11:50am On Jul 23, 2016
Raph01:
Look at U.. i knw if it were 2 b a yoruba man that did that now, ur stewpid self will b happy oo...

No, I wouldn't have because I know that rape is a crime that isn't specific to any tribe. How can anyone be happy about someone being raped?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslim Cleric Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl Severally, Assaults Her Mother In Lagos / Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.