Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta (45902 Views)

Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos) / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Raph01: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2016
Opharhe:
It's not Israelites jare, lol. Onose', Sapele. You don't know Nigeria well sir.
Bro I no wan knw... as far as say nah dah una side, I no wan knw dem... WA-ZO-BIA we knw, we no knw WA-ZO-BIA-wareva....
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by donchijoz(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2016
Castration for the he-goat simple.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Jacko1(m): 11:54am On Jul 23, 2016
I will start a intimacy gadget shop

Konji is becoming so much these days
Esp in the west and dat backward ebonyi state

Il bring this blow up dolls dat all dese evil men can enter and shoot off theie loads instead of dem scarring our little boys and gals
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Opharhe: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
Raph01:
Bro I no wan knw... as far as say nah dah una side, I no wan knw dem... WA-ZO-BIA we knw, we no knw WA-ZO-BIA-wareva....
Ok, na u sabi.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Bondesniger(m): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2016
the devil him self he pulled out the little girls womb with his joystick

konji and rituals na bastard
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by omenka(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2016
Had this happened "elsewhere" in the country, the entire Nigerian social media would have been burning right now like an out of control wildfire in California!!

That little angel has been scared for the rest of her life! I pray the deranged old man gets the justice he deserves.

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by KevinDein: 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:
Look at hypocrites everywhere, no one above care to insult the man religion or his tribe. If na other way round, you see then shouting " na their religion " you see them blaming it on Buhari.

Meanwhile, the useless man need better beating till he join his ancestors. Evil men everywhere.
the hypocrisy of most nairalanders (made up, mostly, of Southern Nigerian Christians; I'm sorry I have to be specific) stinks.
Just about the reason why I don't take them and their churches serious

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by SWORD419(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
i came to check names, anyway i wasnt disappointed- kanuri branch

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by melodiego: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ritual!!

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Kakamorufu(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
7 years don turn teenage again ni
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by kwankwasiya: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Barbaric
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by AreaFada2: 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
wicked world.

Why is Delta turning sex jungle? too many rape, rape murder and violations. shocked
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by yinchar(m): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
ojimbo:
Everything is possible in nigeria. I swear if i catch this man ehhh.
This is definitely not in Nigeria. Those are Buffaloes mainly raised in India or Pakistan. Let's stop peddling of false information.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Everyone needs to be careful oh! These rape cases will only increase because the truth is that these our so-called politicians are also cultists!
Almost all if not all of them,if you think its a lie pray why don't they rape older girls?? Because the spiritual charms they use can only be renewed with 'pure' and 'virgin' blood and they can't take chances of raping a non-virgin.
Think about it logically and you would read sense in what am saying!! undecided
There isn't anyone who can't be affected,even if you aren't a parent,you have siblings,you have nieces and cousins. So let's join hands to stop this menace!!

#mytwocents lipsrsealed
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by vislabraye(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:
Look at hypocrites everywhere, no one above care to insult the man religion or his tribe. If na other way round, you see then shouting " na their religion " you see them blaming it on Buhari.

Meanwhile, the useless man need better beating till he join his ancestors. Evil men everywhere.

1. He did not rape her in the name of his religion as other religions do.
2. His religion was not mentioned. He may as well be your fellow religion practitioner. cool
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by nwaoma7(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanlel:
Ex-councillor, 54, defiles seven-year-old girl in Delta

http://punchng.com/ex-councillor-54-defiles-seven-year-old-girl-delta/

Photo: the victim
that mumu man must be an APC member
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by chachanga: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Trina0936:
Everyone needs to be careful oh! These rape cases will only increase because the truth is that these our so-called politicians are also cultists!
Almost all if not all of them,if you think its a lie pray why don't they rape older girls?? Because the spiritual charms they use can only be renewed with 'pure' and 'virgin' blood and they can't take chances of raping a non-virgin.
Think about it logically and you would read sense in what am saying!! undecided
There isn't anyone who can't be affected,even if you aren't a parent,you have siblings,you have nieces and cousins. So let's join hands to stop this menace!!
#mytwocents lipsrsealed

Of course, na Jazz runs
The Pedo-thing just doesn't suit the Nigerian male profile too well. Naija men are too far into their Plus+Sized ladies etc for any sane man, esp an ex-councillor wey don enjoy life, rock town well well, to derive any enjoyment in those kinds of misadventures.

The girl is now a victim on so many fronts. He should enjoy a public disgrace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Kaira333: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
God please Neva allow such to come near my kids but if any fool try such evil against my little child. I must kill him or her and go to jail. Mad people everywhere
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by solpat(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sapele men and sex are like

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Ayodeq: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
barbaric :obarbaric
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Ohiku4all(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Oya, Wailers, food don done...

Who make this man commit dis act?

Dey go say na Buhari

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by willibounce1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thorough investigation must be done. I suspect juju... he must have used that girl for juju. Whatever the case is, this man must be killed without wasting time. This is why I sometimes support jungle justice. He might bribe the police and be allowed to go.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Mario619(m): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
conji na bastard!!!!
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by july66: 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
charasho:
"MOTHER OF THE TEENAGE GIRL". I rest my case.
Careless mother. Your daughter is in kg 2 & it was the next day before u discovered she had bn violated? Who baths for her?
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by sexychocho(f): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Dats bad sha

Infact irritating
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by ajokeade920: 1:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
Y are some MEN so heartless and shameless!God help us
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
solpat:
Sapele men and sex are like
I think this is getting boring
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by BetaThings: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:

Christian salavation is through propaganda and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by naffgem: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
It shall never been well with him
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by BetaThings: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
vislabraye:

1. He did not rape her in the name of his religion as other religions do.
Even if a Muslim does not pray or fast or whatever any crime he commits is in the name of Islam
right?

This your salvation through lying and propaganda is going to illogical limits
Islam prescribes punishment for sex outside marriage - everybody knows that
Now you are saying it is in the name of Islam

Don't deceive yourself - on the day of judgement God will not take decisions based on NL's posts

vislabraye:

2. His religion was not mentioned. He may as well be your fellow religion practitioner. cool

So John is now a Muslim name?
But to you and your fellow propagandists any Ibrahim from the North is a Muslim even if his religion is not mentioned

I note that Like late Gov Ibrahim Yakowa from Kaduna state was a Christian
As a private citizen he would have been called a Muslim if he committed any crime

4 Likes

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Antoeni(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
May fire and brimstone stone explode dem beyond recognition, what has dis kid done 2 dem 2 deserve dis kind of treatment, it shall never be well dem
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by dam007(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
charasho:
"MOTHER OF THE TEENAGE GIRL". I rest my case.
I also have reasons to question the credibility of this information sad these days, just about any post hits fp! Such distorted report! I stopped reading the whole thing when I saw it too, teenage? Kg two?? God knows if these posts are even perused before actual release.. #admin! Help us oo, let us not be misinformed oo!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos) / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.