Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta (45900 Views)

Kidnapper Who Killed Onose Onakpoma Arrested In A Forest (Photos) / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa / 75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by vislabraye(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
BetaThings:

Even if a Muslim does not pray or fast or whatever any crime he commits is in the name of Islam
right?

This your salvation through lying and propaganda is going to illogical limits
Islam prescribes punishment for sex outside marriage - everybody knows that
Now you are saying it is in the name of Islam

Don't deceive yourself - on the day of judgement God will not take decisions based on NL's posts

So John is now a Muslim name?
But to you and your fellow propagandists any Ibrahim from the North is a Muslim even if his religion is not mentioned

I note that Like late Gov Ibrahim Yakowa from Kaduna state was a Christian
As a private citizen he would have been called a Muslim if he committed any crime

I'm not here to justify any crime no matter who commits it. And I did not mention any religion.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by sekundosekundo: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
madridguy:
Look at hypocrites everywhere, no one above care to insult the man religion or his tribe. If na other way round, you see then shouting " na their religion " you see them blaming it on Buhari.

Meanwhile, the useless man need better beating till he join his ancestors. Evil men everywhere.

What's his religion?.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by sirma: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
How can a 7 years old girl be a teenager?
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by chiwuike20: 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Im beginning to believe that Satan is a human being.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by DonBenny77(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
ojimbo:
Everything is possible in nigeria. I swear if i catch this man ehhh.

zoo country
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Missmossy(f): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Too bad. Such a devil!!
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by brojoshua: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Where is justice in Nigeria? The judiciary is sick to the point of death. Or is the judiciary not sick to the point of death, corruption, bribery, wrong judgments, bad judges and the likes? And because the judiciary is very sick therefore the country is also very sick. But let there be change and let there be justice. Let every criminal receive prompt and adequate punishment. Let criminal be promptly and justly prosecuted and is found guilty be rightly and adequately punished
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Litmus: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Stanlel:
Ex-councillor, 54, defiles seven-year-old girl in Delta

http://punchng.com/ex-councillor-54-defiles-seven-year-old-girl-delta/

Photo: the victim

I have trouble believing the majority of these supposed rape tales doing the rounds on Niraland. I suspect people somewhere, somehow are trying to use Nigeria to cover up India's shame. Because Whites and Asians(Indians) have pedophilic tendencies and we lambaste them, someone somewhere has got to make it look like we are no different.

Bet you if someone picked up themselves and traveled to Nigeria or in Nigeria to find the sources of these stories, they ain going to find natting because the tales are likely all lies and made up.
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by Proffdada: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2016
ojimbo:
Everything is possible in nigeria. I swear if i catch this man ehhh.
that's not Nigeria. Cows are not that fat in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by kenoz(m): 3:27am On Jul 24, 2016

That's too bad
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by XaintJoel20: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2016
charasho:
"MOTHER OF THE TEENAGE GIRL". I rest my case.
The mata taya me oooooh. Seven year old, a "teenage girl" and also in "KG 2".

I condemn rape in it totality...
Re: John Onose Rapes Girl In Delta by ripbubu: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2016
dbrave:
I suspect ritual otherwise how can a father of grown up children have canal knowledge of a 7yrs old n in d bush.. Sai!
dis is wat buhari did to his wife age 13 then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osa Alohaneke Stabs His Fiancée To Death In The US (photos) / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / EFCC Arrests 27 Yahoo Boys In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.