Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,690 members, 7,813,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** (46934 Views)

Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats / Ikoyi Urgent Sale: 2Storey Building Having 6nôs Well Finished Flats / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by okikigsm: 2:54am On Apr 30, 2019
Pls can we see the building plan?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:01pm On May 01, 2019
okikigsm:
Pls can we see the building plan?

WhatsApp me for that request
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:09am On May 30, 2019
More on finishing

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Timtol(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
More on finishing
Good work brother.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
Acrylic + screeding paint + applications =quality screeding

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2019
About to sandpaper the screeded wall

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by jman77(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
chai! Money o.........nice job. @OP
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
jman77:
chai! Money o.........nice job. @OP

Thanks man
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by iyketex007: 1:50am On Jun 18, 2019
Welldone boss! I recently acquired two plots of land of 50 by 100 each in awka. Can two of this structures sit conveniently on the two plots? If no is there a way the plan can be modified in other for the 2 plots to contain 2 structures like this.

Had to ask cos the cost of the 2 plots wasn't funny and I guess you're from the east too so you can understand the need to make maximum use of the space cos land is like a gold mine here. Many tanks.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2019
iyketex007:
Welldone boss! I recently acquired two plots of land of 50 by 100 each in awka. Can two of this structures sit conveniently on the two plots? If no is there a way the plan can be modified in other for the 2 plots to contain 2 structures like this.

Had to ask cos the cost of the 2 plots wasn't funny and I guess you're from the east too so you can understand the need to make maximum use of the space cos land is like a gold mine here. Many tanks.

Two of this building can comfortably sit in 100ft by 200ft

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:57am On Jun 20, 2019
A weather friendly paint is quality and better for outdoors. Durable paints speaks colour language with guaranty.

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:51am On Jun 25, 2019
Glory again goes to God who has made this project a possibility for my client, He also grant us wisdom and know how to start and finish this project as a construction workforce.

I also thank all the people that contributed, followed , asked questions and gave some advice we appreciate you all. We also apologise for any wrongdoing, harsh utterances, delay or neglate to your questions or request we regret the inconvenience this may have caused.

And we say a big thank you to NAIRALAND FORUM for the opportunity to showcase our skills and profession.

From all of us @Capital Shelters & Construction Ltd

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
Now letting! Who get better tenant cool grin

We, I and my client later decided to do simpler design and cheaper parapet.

Also,we could not continue with the 3rd floor as planned due to economic situation of the country then.

We repositioned the tank stand for Gen house as preferred by the client.

Lastly we also considered the wall tiles as another expenses so we avoided it grin

Handed over few days ago, thanksOnce more for following

3 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Timtol(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dubemcapital1:
Now letting! Who get better tenant cool grin

We I and my client later decided to do simpler design and cheaper parapet .

Also could not do the 3rd floor as planned due to economic situation of the country then.

We repositioned the tank stand for Gen house as preferred by the client

Lastly we also considered the wall tiles another expenses so we avoided it grin

Handed over few days ago, thanks for following
It's a nice work.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Timtol:

It's a nice work.

I greet you sir, thanks

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by jman77(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
I TELL YOU!
Timtol:
It's a nice work.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Nice work I will say.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 03, 2019
How much was spent?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
stinflame:
Nice work I will say.

Welcome sir and thank you
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ela020:
How much was spent?

Roughly 33.880m but at 37.5 we will do a more better work cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello, dear friends, clients and material customers, please follow us on our new account Dubemcapital1 having login issues with the old account at the moment.

Follow us through this link below, please

https://www.nairaland.com/dubemcapital1

It's always a pleasure to have you.

Thanks
Engr. Dubem
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
I visited this project after some time for final inspection as tenants are set to enjoy the abode.

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by jbigdeal: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dubemcapital1:
I visited this project after some time for final inspection as tenants are set to enjoy the abode.

oga how much is the anually rent here for 1 unit? I believe this is self contained right?

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 4:15am On Jun 06, 2020
jbigdeal:

oga how much is the anually rent here for 1 unit? I believe this is self contained right?

#220,000 annual rent ( due to its location)

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Dubemcapital1:

Where is the house located in Enugu?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Trutherme: 3:55am On Jun 09, 2020
Dubemcapital1:
Glory again goes to God who has made this project a possibility for my client, He also grant us wisdom and know how to start and finish this project as a construction workforce.

I also thank all the people that contributed, followed , asked questions and gave some advice we appreciate you all. We also apologise for any wrongdoing, harsh utterances, delay or neglate to your questions or request we regret the inconvenience this may have caused.

And we say a big thank you to NAIRALAND FORUM for the opportunity to showcase our skills and profession.

From all of us @Capital Shelters & Contractors

This is a beautiful project. Good job! I have a question.
What is the budget or cost of construction of the overhead tank?

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2020
Trutherme:

This is a beautiful project. Good job! I have a question.
What is the budget or cost of construction of the overhead tank?

About 1,150,000

Permit me to correct this though i have posted it long ago but the old price is about 750,000 (the actual amount used for the tank stand)

But this has lasted more than a year before your question so the Amount I quoted above (1,150,000) is what it may cost currently with the price of the things in the market now ... Thanks

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
Bubewilson:
Where is the house located in Enugu?

Amaorji Nike Enugu East , very close to Nike Lake Hotel.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Omo4omo(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Congratulations!what an amazing piece work.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Omo4omo:

Congratulations!what an amazing piece work.

Thanks a lot!
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by toluxa1(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

Chei, sometimes I wonder if building for rent is really worth it. It's a really long term investment. It'll take close to 20 Years to recoup capital with this rent. Though rent will continue to go up but even then you're still looking at at least 15 Years on the average to break even.

3 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Yeah its really worrisome, however renting is not a business its a dividend of an investment. Yeah I see rental apartments irrespective of its capacity as no business but where to save some money you won't use at the moment for the future. Its much safe to preserve money through such means...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.