Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

**the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** (46932 Views)

Cost To Supervise A Foundation Of 2storey Building Of 6flats / Ikoyi Urgent Sale: 2Storey Building Having 6nôs Well Finished Flats / Building A (12 Flats) Mini Estate In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Final stages of the tank

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:22am On Mar 16, 2017

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:29am On Mar 16, 2017
More pics

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2017
I have to take my level to achieve a good height while electing the compound gate. Damp in the compound disgusts.

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 5:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Back to plaster work, Gauge plaster saves time....

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2017
Though finishing takes more time and good judgment but is worth it. wink

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2017
See more..

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
Finishing at the initial level...

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Still on plastering but rounding off...

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
72% done, still on but at his pace.

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
72% done, still on but at his pace.[i][/i]

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2017
Designs , window hood and belt done with..

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by engrkaypee20: 8:11am On May 29, 2017
dubemcapital:
All we have done so far is blinding we will start the proper casting work soon... It's well even in the well o.
my name is Paul an engineering intern please what is the thickness of your blinding and is it a standard
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2017
engrkaypee20:
my name is Paul an engineering intern please what is the thickness of your blinding and is it a standard

OK, we first had a pre-cast and an after- cast. So the pre-cast which is different from the thickness of pillars reinforcement is 200mm. Thanks
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by emmacokpala: 6:28pm On May 29, 2017
Hello Dubemcapital

Good job sharing progress on the construction. While I have some reservations on some results posted, I love the fact you were able to install a gauge to guide your plastering works. I wished your team paid close attention to safety though.

Do you mind sharing how long it took to complete the project as well as how much?

I also noticed you guys ended up with two floors instead of the three floors initially planned and designed for. Mind sharing what happened?

Once more, I say well done to all of you at Capital Shelters and Construction Limited.
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2017
emmacokpala:
Hello Dubemcapital

Good job sharing progress on the construction. While I have some reservations on some results posted, I love the fact you were able to install a gauge to guide your plastering works. I wished your team paid close attention to safety though.

Do you mind sharing how long it took to complete the project as well as how much?

I also noticed you guys ended up with two floors instead of the three floors initially planned and designed for. Mind sharing what happened?

Once more, I say well done to all of you at Capital Shelters and Construction Limited.

Thank you sir, We considered everything necessary and adequate measures were taken to achieve the best result.

Sincerely, We started the project around 23rd July 2016 at the pace of the client.. Since we started, we have had about 2 brake sections anyway and about to embark on the 3rd before the final finishing proper but if its a quick work on timing it will take 12- 14weeks to deliver.

When material became so expensive he cannot afford to abandon the project so he decided to stop at 2floors (8flats) instead of 3floors (12flats) as earlier planned.

Finally, at this stage , without tiles, Screeding, paint, interlocking stone or concrete cast floor in the compound, Overhead stand and tank , WC...etc, electrical fittings and cleaning of the compound... We have spent so far both material and labour the some sum of # 23,750,000 ( is up that amount because of the type of land we built on) ...our fees also inclusive.

Thanks for following us...

2 Likes

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 5:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Some weeks after plasterwork I visited site, Though we have been on brake

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 5:42pm On May 28, 2018
Thank God we are back to conclude this project, welcome back people. Still on Finishing stage....

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by jbigdeal: 7:10pm On May 30, 2018
dubemcapital:

Thank you sir, I will give you a range like you mentioned not accurate grin anyway within the neighbourhood of 20m to 25m can fix this kind with good management.

And here is the 3D design...

Oga is it 20 to 25 million to build the whole thing finish?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by freshpzy1(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2018
hello sir......great qork u are doing here
pls can u give the following info
1. a scetch of the building..........cant wait to see how 12 units of flat fits into a 2 story building.
2. what is the cost of building this house from foundation to finishing as at today.......ecluding cost of land

thanks in anticipation
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
jbigdeal:

Oga is it 20 to 25 million to build the whole thing finish?

It's just the block and carcass for 3floors, and that was prior to the time we decided to stop on the 2nd floor.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2018
freshpzy1:
hello sir......great qork u are doing here
pls can u give the following info
1. a scetch of the building..........cant wait to see how 12 units of flat fits into a 2 story building.
2. what is the cost of building this house from foundation to finishing as at today.......ecluding cost of land

thanks in anticipation

Please check your mail I' ll inbox you
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2018
please can i have your phone contact i want to begin my house project too i love what am seeing here ... i thought it takes a fortune to build such when i heard the amount �� i was surprised abeg give me your number you just got another client too ...
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
paul1995:
please can i have your phone contact i want to begin my house project too i love what am seeing here ... i thought it takes a fortune to build such when i heard the amount �� i was surprised abeg give me your number you just got another client too ...

Thank you sir, here 09099210111
Capitalshelters@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 6:39am On Jun 10, 2018
Taking shape.

1 Like

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by dubemcapital(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2018
Wooden door installation

Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by ACHILLES45: 2:23pm On Jan 11, 2019
dubem pls can i get a free hand sketch of this house, and its dimensions.
marvelemporium@gmail.com
thanks
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by jbigdeal: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
dubemcapital:

It's just the block and carcass for 3floors, and that was prior to the time we decided to stop on the 2nd floor.

Ova how much will it cost to finish the whole thing after the carcass is done?
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 6:12am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2019
jbigdeal:

Ova how much will it cost to finish the whole thing after the carcass is done?

Just about #10m to 18m depending your choice of finishing
Re: **the Making Of 2storey Building (12 Flats) Of One Bedroom Apartment In Enugu** by Dubemcapital1(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2019
Testing the light and sockets....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Most-expensive Luxury Real Estate Locations In Nigeria / Should I Confront Directly Or Report To The Landlord? / Lands And Houses In Estates For Sale At Choice Places In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.