Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. (843 Views)

London Attack: This Photo Of A Muslim Lady Walking Past Victim Got People T... / Hilarious Photos Of Ghanaian Law Enforcement Agents / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video (2) (3) (4)

This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by PrettyCrystal: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2016
This photo featuring Ghanaian president John Dramani Mahama and a pretty lady donning a see-through dress -is making the rounds online. The president was all smiles as he posed with the lady at a public event in Kumasi, Ghana -while others looked on. And as expected, tongues have started to wag concerning the "innocent" photo.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/this-photo-of-ghanaian-president-and.html

Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by HungerBAD: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2016
They are Cousins.

Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by ChiefOloye(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2016
that's my colleague from Gold Coast
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by dainformant(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
abeg who we go believe among the two people above me

Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by ChangeIsCostant: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
that one dey... its just an innocent pose ..I think
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by PrettyCrystal: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by ChangeIsCostant: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
and u are their uncle abi
HungerBAD:
They are Cousins.
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:26am On Jul 23, 2016
cool cool coolTHE BABE MAKE SENSE..WEN THERE IS MONEY INVOLVE......LOVE IS BLIND
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2016
dainformant:
abeg who we go believe among the two people above me

grin grin strong matter ^^

....and the lady with the file kills me grin
Re: This Photo Of Ghanaian President And A Pretty Lady Is Making The Rounds Online. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
jagugu88li:

grin grin strong matter ^^

....and the lady with the file kills me grin

The lady with the file be like "wetin sef? " grin grin

'we're Doomed To Bankruptcy Unless Changes Made,' - Saudi Finance Minister / US To Revote On December 19th / U.S.finally Deploys THAAD Antimissile System In South Korea,after N.korea Test