Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope (830 Views)

Trump Gives Liberians One Year To Leave The US / Niger Gives America The Permission To Use Attack Drones. / Donald Trump Gives His Victory Speech, Congratulates Hillary Clinton (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by Gistwriter: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
Apparently, amidst all the controversies related to President Donald Trump, some resident of eastern Kentucky love him so much according to CNN below:

“I voted for Trump 100%,” says Barbara Puckett, a 55-year-old mom, who lives in the small and friendly town of Beattyville. “It’s the most hopeful I’ve been in a long time now that he’s in there.”

“Donald Trump’s got all the money he’ll ever need,” says Steve Mays, judge-executive for the county and life-long Beattyville resident. The 49-year-old says he’s never been more excited about a president than he is now. “Trump will be a president for the common man.”

What Trump will do for the little guy is on everyone’s minds in Beattyville. The town earned the unfortunate distinction of being the “poorest white town in America” from 2008 to 2012. Depending on which metric you look at, it still ranks among the most impoverished in the country.

“This whole area’s been neglected,” laments Mays, who hopes Trump will visit the region. He wouldn’t be the first president to stop by. Beattyville isn’t far from the dilapidated cabin where President Lyndon Johnson declared a war on poverty in 1964. Locals feel the area has been in a “slow decay” ever since.

Beattyville residents want jobs, especially ones that pay more than the minimum wage of $7.25 an hour. They think if anyone can bring jobs back, it’s Trump..

Cc Lalasticlala

http://gistwriter.com/index.php/2017/02/07/trump-gives-americas-poorest-white-town-hope/

1 Share

Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by josephine123: 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
trump making sense ..jare
Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by hisgrace090: 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Trump meant well for all
Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by SalamRushdie: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Trump mean well for all peace loving people in the world
Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by juman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thats why character like him became president.
Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by Lucasbalo(m): 8:02am On Feb 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Trump mean well for all peace loving people in the world
Have always thought you are a white man. No wonder you adore a man that hates people of color. Way to go Buddy. We have a name for people like you here and we call them House Negro. Big up for you.
Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by SalamRushdie: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Have always thought you are a white man. No wonder you adore a man that hates people of color. Way to go Buddy. We have a name for people like you here and we call them House Negro. Big up for you.

Lucasbalo so just because I support a world leader i deeply believe is God sent to save peace lovers of the world from fanatical Islam now makes me a house negro? Hahahaha.... Boss everytime I ask anybody to give an instance of Trump being a hater of colored people they come up with some ancient housing tale ..

See the pic I have attached below and reply me with one where Obama did same in the Oval Office..

Re: Trump Gives America’s ‘poorest White Town’ Hope by Lucasbalo(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lucasbalo so just because I support a world leader i deeply believe is God sent to save peace lovers of the world from fanatical Islam now makes me a house negro? Hahahaha.... Boss everytime I ask anybody to give an instance of Trump being a hater of colored people they come up with some ancient housing tale ..

See the pic I have attached below and reply me with one where Obama did same in the Oval Office..
Have you ever heard of a case of Central Park 5 where five blacks were unjustly found guilty of raping a white lady?. Trump is the chief cheerleader even after DNA found them not guilty. He was sued in New York with his father Fred for housing discrimination against blacks and other minorities in which he paid millions of $ to settle. There are many cases like that but I don't expect you to know. How come KKK and other white nationalists are fully in support of him. His chief strategist in the White House is Stephen Bannon who is an avowed racist. Those blacks around him are uncle toms. How come 98% of blacks in America voted against him. I guess you know him better than us that live in America. Keep worshipping someone that his ilk will hang you on a cross in Appalichia.

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Open School Of Witchcraft / What Will You Do If Trump Wins The 2020 Presidential Election. / Thousands Of Britons March Against Covid 19 'Scamdemic' And Lockdown Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.