Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,827 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Xpsilver Latest Celebrity In Naija Now - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Xpsilver Latest Celebrity In Naija Now (419 Views)

Naija Now On Dictionary / ‘witch Child’ Left For Dead By Parent In Calabar Becomes A Celebrity In Europe / Guess Who The Celebrity In This Picture Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xpsilver Latest Celebrity In Naija Now by sammyjnr: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2016
I know many of you guys have not heard about this young female artiste who has devoted all her energy in promoting talent and also promoting her Culture and Language. If you are a facebook addict and you have not heard or seen any of her videos, pictures and latest album she released then do not worry. I gat to feed you with all info you need to know about this Beautiful Artiste.

To read more about this latest celebrity read here http://www.dailysgist.com/latest-upcoming-artiste-xpsilver/

Now, Check out her recent Pictures here...

(1) (Reply)

Davido Looks Strange In New Photos( See Pics) / President Buhari Terminated Appointment Of Chief Executives Of Educational Agenc / Yay! Its My Daddy’s Birthday (otunba JF Ogunrinde Hits 70)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.