Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note (37920 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Nickelodeon Cartoon Featuring Gay Couple Will Not Air In Africa / For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by sheunsheun(m): 7:53am On Jul 24, 2016
The lawmakers should look into this ASAP, the channel should be banned in Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by joyfit: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2016
I
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 24, 2016
I will always say it,no one is born gay like they make it seem,except they are indirectly telling me it is hereditary and can be passed from a parent to a child, it's a psychological thing, from gay scenes in movies and series speaking to our subconscious that it is normal,now to cartoons to reach out to young minds,soon subconsciously we will see as a normal scene to see a man and a man kissing, it will become less and less wierd to see such scenarios, and before you know it,you will be less bothered when you see same sex together, the implication of this is that subconsciously you have accepted gay people and that is all they need, may God help us all to be watchful, and not fall prey to the antics of the devil

7 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:57am On Jul 24, 2016
cool cool
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
What sort of nansense is this abegiiii??
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Youpele52: 8:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
In a recent releases on Nickledeon which is a popular cartoon network and has the ability to hold our kids down, gay couple series was included in the release.

This is in a bid to corrupt the minds of young people, at the tender age of these children, the series is capable of instilling this belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gay movement. Find out the footage here.

Watch footage here.
http://www.soulzmp3.com/2016/07/nickledeon-cartoon-channel-has-launched.html?m=0

This is the real The Loud House

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loud_House

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Jeffy1206(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
I've always said that not all cartoons are for children... There's one that have a lot of foul languages...Sanjay and Craig'... They use a lot of F word in the cartoon. Beware and supervise what your children watch even on children tv.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by khalhokage(m): 8:05am On Jul 24, 2016
See how you people are screaming as if they are forcing your kids to watch the show

Look if you want a kid just as bigoted as you are all you have to do is censor what they watch, every other cartoon show on Nickelodeon feature heterosexual couples, let them watch those.

Stop acting as if it's a vast conspiracy to your kids gay.

Stupid country.

8 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Coldfeets: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2016
The illuminati agenda is on course

Research The Protocol of Elders of Zion to find out more

"We shall sodomize your sons.... We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms... in your youth groups.... Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding.... They will come to crave and adore us. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable.... We shall raise vast, private armies... to defeat you. The family unit... will be abolished. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory.... All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks. "

[Written by "gay revolutionary" Mark Swift and printed in the Feb. 15, '87 issue of Gay Community News. These excerpts are reprinted from the Congressional Record]

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kolade354(m): 8:09am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided

Modified.
you have problem, if you don't see anything wrong in this.

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2016
sheunsheun:
The lawmakers should look into this ASAP, the channel should be banned in Nigeria!!!!
I concur 100%! Gbam!

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by skyo78(m): 8:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Rayloverscrib:
In a recent releases on Nickledeon which is a popular cartoon network and has the ability to hold our kids down, gay couple series was included in the release.

This is in a bid to corrupt the minds of young people, at the tender age of these children, the series is capable of instilling this belief that there is absolutely nothing wrong with Gay movement. Find out the footage here.

Watch footage here.
http://www.soulzmp3.com/2016/07/nickledeon-cartoon-channel-has-launched.html?m=0

The rumor is old, and they have already clarified that they won't be showing it in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Dexema(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided

Modified.
You just wan talk sha,....issokay
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 8:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolade354:
you have problem, if you don't see anything wrong in this.
You must be nut dumb stewpid bigot for not using your drenched empty skull to comprehend What I said..

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by skyo78(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2016
Kiddies channel, Nickelodeon has confirmed that the episodes of Loud House featuring a same sex couple will not air on its channels in sub-Saharan Africa. As a global brand entertaining audiences around the world, Nickelodeon strives to ensure that content respects the varying traditions and the cultural sensitivity in each market. The Loud House is an animated series about the comedy and chaos of family life in all its forms. It is rooted in the creative team’s own experiences from childhood and their observations today as parents themselves. Its stories and characters are all grounded in the realities of many modern families today, as seen from the perspective of the 11-year old main character.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/666793/
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by mexyk(m): 8:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Oche211:
End time
what's this world turning into.
Gone were those days whn the theme of most cartoons was super heroes nd saving/serving humanity.
Justices league, spiderman, superman, batman, wonderman, iceman nd the rest of them.
We all dreamt of saving mankind then. It was programmed in our subconscious then that the greatest service in life is to humanity.
What do the kids of nw get to learn or derive 4rm watching gays. It's absolutely disgusting.
I feel these kids are been violated against their own will.
We truely live in a sick world.

Really sick world... Even these cartoons being aired also contain some form of sexuality. I sit where little cousins are watching cartoons and kids programs only for me to see kissing on the screen...smh
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kolade354(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

You aree nut dump stewpid bigot for not using your drenched empty skull to comprehend What I said..

Biitch I aint gat time to exchange word with you twerp.

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kakamorufu(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

Modified.
just look at you

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolade354:
Biitch I aint gat time to exchange word with you twerp.

Fucking coward grin

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Surfboard(m): 8:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Firstly, cartoons aren't only for children, 60% of the adult population also see cartoons, and find them interesting.

Secondly, people who have turned out gay didn't need a 'cartoon' to 'corrupt' them. They turned out gay cause that's how they're wired. Like it or not, LGBT rights have come to stay. The gay scene is there not because they want to tell everyone that 'it is the way to go', but because the world needs to stop discriminating against gay people.

3 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DamiG(f): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2016
grin
You Nigerians like to panic over trivial issues.The couple isn't so obvious and there main storyline in the cartoon is that they are clingy parents their gayness isn't that obvious. Plus no one is forcing you to watch it,if you dont like it change the channel.Nickoldeon will air whatever they want.
And Nigerians watching gay characters won't make or turn you gay cheesy ,so dont panic tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by saintdennis(m): 8:35am On Jul 24, 2016
Hypocrisy is when u accepted christianity,islam but reject homosexuality

Abeg bow down to the colonial master jare

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Kolade354(m): 8:36am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

Fucking coward grin
We call that 'Class' madmoiselle tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by dayveed1(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
So what's wrong with it? Only in Africa we think being gay is a devilish act... You think gay is something you can just wakeup some day and become? Lol that's how they're made!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by DamiG(f): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Surfboard:
Firstly, cartoons aren't only for children, 60% of the adult population also see cartoons, and find them interesting.

Secondly, people who have turned out gay didn't need a 'cartoon' to 'corrupt' them. They turned out gay cause that's how they're wired. Like it or not, LGBT rights have come to stay. The gay scene is there not because they want to tell everyone that 'it is the way to go', but because the world needs to stop discriminating against gay people.
GBAM cool
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by imamabi(m): 8:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Rayloverscrib:

Honestly speaking. May God help us. The devil is a thief.
The devil is a thief promoted by what religion?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 8:41am On Jul 24, 2016
Kolade354:
We call that 'Class' madmoiselle tongue
Class my foot angry

I've been itching for dis, for a longtym now, been a while I bashed grin

So can we go on with d bashing tongue

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by raphieMontella: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2016
well..ts a good initiative and also a bad one...
But i do knw nickelodeon are tryna stop stigmatization of LGBT..
If ure unable to show empathy for issues that affect other humans except it affects u,u lack emotional maturity....if u speak against injustice towards black people because u are black bt openly express hatred for other people because they are not frm the same ethnic with u in the same africa cant u see the hypocrisy?...this applies for lgbt...they are a minority and if we cant learn to accpt them..then we shudn't call for racism to end..because sm were born that way...some acquired it..we all do acquire sm bad characters too so?...even in nature...animals also display homosex*ality...
I dnt knw if anyone has noticed..bt these days..inn movies..if theres a romance section or smtin like dat...there wud be a gay/lil gay scene in the movie..the reason being that lgbt persons also watch movies like normal humans do...so excluding tinz that entice them is favouritism etc...
So if ure nt a fan of homosex*uality this is where parental guidiance loops in...u lock the channel etc...those who say they are tryna force it on kkids..pls have sense...there a lotta wrong shows on nickel also like henry danger which encourrages kissing in kids..even barbie..bella...etc.so i dnt tink its tryna be forced because its jst one show...jst one...compared to the normal scenes in the other shows..so if u wanna say force..then u'd have to say they arre tryna force kids into se*x..etc..
Me personally m completely straight o..#heterosex*ual and will always be...jst dnt have bitterness for anybody...bt if my daughterr happens to tell me that she's a lesbia*n...id tell her to invite her partner over or partners...when they come...i'd poison them all..n make a new child...
P.s Dont judge me...

2 Likes

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by 3kay945(m): 8:43am On Jul 24, 2016
calliope:

Your last sentence is wrong. They too young to differentiate from good to bad. Especially when this so called homosexuality is frowned at by majority of our populace.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Thoughty2(m): 8:44am On Jul 24, 2016
We will get used to it. Just like we got used to promiscuity, atheism and other western ideas
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by raphieMontella: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Coldfeets:
The illuminati agenda is on course

Research The Protocol of Elders of Zion to find out more

"We shall sodomize your sons.... We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms... in your youth groups.... Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding.... They will come to crave and adore us. All laws banning homosexual activity will be revoked. Instead, legislation shall be passed which engenders love between men. Our writers and artists will make love between men fashionable.... We shall raise vast, private armies... to defeat you. The family unit... will be abolished. Perfect boys will be conceived and grown in the genetic laboratory.... All churches who condemn us will be closed. Our only gods are handsome young men. All males who insist on remaining stupidly heterosexual will be tried in homosexual courts of justice and will become invisible men. Tremble, hetero swine, when we appear before you without our masks. " [Written by "gay revolutionary" Mark Swift and printed in the Feb. 15, '87 issue of Gay Community News. These excerpts are reprinted from the Congressional Record]
i see no point in here..u jst punished ur keypads tryna prove nothing..

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Daniel2802(m): 8:47am On Jul 24, 2016
I have never seen such show like The Loud House on Nick via DSTV. All the cartoons they air on the USA network ain't the same as the ones on DSTV. Each region have their own show program but maybe it may air on DSTV since it's legal in SA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.