Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note (37871 Views)

Karlkem, Uriel's Brother Comes Out As Gay (Photos) / Nickelodeon Cartoon Featuring Gay Couple Will Not Air In Africa / For Us Nickelodeon Fans ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Ziondebade(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
God forbid bad thing. Tufia! *spits on the ground*
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Ziondebade(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
God forbid bad thing. Tufia! *spits on the ground*
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Akshow: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

well i am Homophobic and think gay men are sick and need aggressive psychological therapy. Now i dont have anything against Lesbians in fact i think they are awesome, i hope that doesn't make me a hypocrite? grin
u worst pass hypocrite
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
manuelrukky:

dats horseshit, do u knw children copy wat dey c in cartoon alot, do u av yunger ones. Jst imagine a child watchin such cartoon nd feeling dat nuffin is wrng wif same s£x relation nd sum perverted neighbour or teacher makes such advances to him he wud c it as norm nd not report to his parents, afterall we c such news on nairaland evryday, male teacher tells female student to hold his u knw wah. Pls lets start a campaign agaist this in nigeria #NoToGayCartoonsInNigeria

lolz grin

like seriously? ha! amidst all persons you chose to quote me and say dis crap
if you dont understd the context of what i was trying to say, den i cant help yu.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ahahnow: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
The Devil has started controlling cartoon now. END TIME
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by blackpanda: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2016
KevinDein:
yes, we in Africa believe gay is evil, can the west just respect our opinion and let us live our lives the way we deemed fit? They should stop trying to force the gay thing down our throats. I don't see Africans forcing polygamy on them.
We have the right to decide what is right for us and we say NO to gay. Na by force

But they didnt force you to subscribe to nickolodeon, to buy a tv or to travel to their country. You are the one chasing them and begging for their technology. Even the device u areusing to type, plus the internet, plus even the clothes u are wearing, is from where
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 7:14am On Jul 25, 2016
2dugged:
I can see so many gay activists on this thread, take note and beware, they are trying to convince people that people are being gay, hahahaha very funny, and some say we should not judge, but they forget that homosexuality so much annoyed God that he wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah,gay people have psychological problem, that's all I know, and I only pity them, because they are sick
Well said.

1 Like

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by MrRichmond: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2016
nmreports:
Are you serious? That is terrible.

I'm not saying gays should not have the freedom to have their own programs or whatever may be but at least let the kids grow into matured adults when they have the capacity to determine their sexual orientation.

the same can be said for religion, let the kids grow grow into mature adults first so they may have the capacity to determine their spiritual orientation. But this isn't the case now is it?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Michaelgates(m): 11:42am On Jul 25, 2016
olasubomi007:

Are you trying to say that if you have a chance to give birth to and raise your kids in the states.. You won't take the opportunity??
i won't. I can in any other sane country except the 'state'
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by olasubomi007(m): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Michaelgates:
i won't. I can in any other sane country except the 'state'

I smell lies.. grin grin grin ...
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrRichmond:

the same can be said for religion, let the kids grow grow into mature adults first so they may have the capacity to determine their spiritual orientation. But this isn't the case now is it?

I totally agree with u on this. The children are being forced I tell.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Coldfeets: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Joshcoli:

The Six stages of deception

Deception is a process by which wrong becomes right, and right becomes wrong. It’s a complete paradigm shift of opinions, standards and morals that is achieved softly, subtly and often takes a generation to entrench into society.

If you want to know what I am talking about, find out your mother’s views on things like sexuality and marriage and compare them with yours. The contrast in opinions does not necessarily prove that she is old and antiquated; it may instead prove that you have been deceived.

There are six stages of deception.

● The shocker
● The outrage
● The discussion
● Tolerance
● Acceptance
● Veneration

If I wanted to popularize the most unimaginable thing in our society, say like bestiality (the practice of having sex with animals), I would follow these steps.

I would select a forerunner to drop the shocking message on an unsuspecting public. “We should start having sex with animals,” he would announce on radio, TV or in a newspaper.

That is the shocker; the bombshell, so to speak. It would inevitably be followed by outrage. The forerunner is abused and demonized by the bewildered public. Every respected leader in society comes out to slam the lamentable reprobate who dared suggest something so obnoxious.

The forerunner defiantly defends the practice. His critics come out even more scathing. But the forerunner knows exactly what he is doing. He is setting an agenda. Many people don’t understand the effect of continuous exposure on the human mind.

I will give an example most of you will understand. If you ask a girl out and she is not interested in you, the best thing she can do for herself is stay away from you or your words. If she continues listening to you, what was initially unthinkable becomes worth a consideration, then acceptable. Many ladies have fallen for guys they swore never to date just because they didn’t understand the law of continuous exposure.

Once the bestiality message reaches the third stage; discussion, the forerunner has done his job. At this stage there is a big debate over bestiality; with most people still slamming it, not knowing that they are falling into a trap.

I know for a fact that homosexual groups abroad were giving money to people fighting homosexuality in Uganda. Then they would also fund those pushing for it. Initially it didn’t make sense. Until I learnt how deception works. What they wanted was to keep the subject of homosexuality in public debate. They know exactly what they were doing. The more people are exposed to it through discussion, the more it becomes less obnoxious in their minds.

That leads to the next stage: Tolerance. At this stage people say: “I am not going to have sex with animals, but if someone chooses to do it, shauri yake (that’s his problem). Others will say: “Who cares what people do behind closed doors?”I have heard these statements being made by people who clearly don’t understand what they are up against. This is the stage at which science kicks in to ‘prove’ that some people are born with an inherent attraction towards animals and they cannot help themselves.

Consequently, bestiality is included in the UN Human Rights Charter and activists are given a new pursuit. Economic and travel sanctions are used to twist the arms of nations that still forbid it.

Then we start hearing phrases like: “We cannot tell people whom they should love.”

The main purpose of this stage is to ensure that bestiality is legally accepted.

The next two steps are aimed at entrenching it at a social level.

The penultimate stage is Acceptance. At this stage bestiality becomes a conventional alternative way of living. All the outrage has since dissipated. This is the stage at which those still opposed to it are called bestiaphobic (the word will be coined) and they are considered antiquated, old-fashioned, intolerant, dogmatic, religious zealots, bigots…. you’ve heard all those words.

This is the stage at which there are bestiality rights parades in major cities.

Then we are reminded that the same book in the Bible that forbids bestiality also forbids eating pork. Then ‘intellectuals’ think use that to rubbish the Word of God, and make it look ridiculous.

The final step is Veneration. This is the stage at which the people who practice bestiality are praised. The liberalist media (which includes almost all international channels) subtly promotes them as ‘cool’, intelligent, exposed. That’s the stage at which celebrities ‘come out’ to reveal that they are ‘proud bestialists’.

Then bestiality begins to win fresh ‘converts’ everyday because many young people will do anything to be seen as ‘cool’ or to be associated with some Hollywood or football star.

That is how you corrupt a whole society.

That’s how previously unthinkable things like atheism and homosexuality and all other forms of sexual perversion have taken root in our society.

Unfortunately, in Uganda, homosexuality has reached Stage four (Tolerance). But in the West, it has gotten to the veneration stage.

You have probably heard of the black homo American footballer who “made history by becoming the first footballer to come out”. What’s historical about someone proclaiming their perversion?

So many other people are being lauded in the media for no other reason other than their homosexuality.

Your mother may not be outdated after all. You may be deceived.

Kai Josh!!!

It's in you!!!

When an intellectual speaks; you will know!!!

Sorry, I had to quote the whole post. I tried but I just couldn't resist it as your post triggered my sapiosexuality and I am so grateful to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 9:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Electroweb:
Thanks for the info @ Rayloverscrib. The way you show concern for other peoples children, that is how people will show concern for your kids. Claim it through religious faith. (Christian or moslem)
To the issue at hand, do you know that when children are born they do not know the difference between, black people, white people, Asians, Africans, Latinos e.t.c. It is we the adults that inculcate all those stereotypes into their mindset. We dont allow them to grow up with an open mind and decide for themselves who is good or bad.
This act by nickelodeon is very bad to say the least. It says a lot about the moral content of the organisation. They suppose to support more programs that show morals, respect, integrity, tolerance, love for one another. If this gayism and lesbianism was a natural phenomenom then why put all this effort to make people buy into it? The atheist are really gaining ground in our generation. Saying there is no God. Smh. Even the so called men of God are translating the scriptures reversely. I guess we are hearding for a cresendo. We just have to continue being prayerful.

Amen, God bless you too.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Michaelgates(m): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
olasubomi007:

I smell lies.. grin grin grin ...
dis ain't no lies. I ain't kidding. I hate that place.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by olasubomi007(m): 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Michaelgates:
dis ain't no lies. I ain't kidding. I hate that place.

One man's food is another man's poison
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Luthende: 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
I bet you guys laugh so hard when you're watching Modern Family. Oh wait, there's a gay couple in it. Have that, too, banned since you guys love banning things. Hypocrites!
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Rayloverscrib: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2016
Luthende:
I bet you guys laugh so hard when you're watching Modern Family. Oh wait, there's a gay couple in it. Have that, too, banned since you guys love banning things. Hypocrites!

What re u driving at?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Jamariwolff(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
calliope:
Take note of what exactly? like y'all don't know there r Gay people.... In real life.... Walking amongst us, living... Breathing... Gaying.. There is nothing wrong in instilling this to young mind. undecided
Ogun strike you for this comment
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
Ogun strike you for this comment
And Thunder strike those wretched fingers you use in typing these nonsense above. Useless street urchin.
Now get the f*ck outta my mentions.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Jamariwolff(f): 5:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
calliope:

Thunder strike those wretched fingers you use in typing these nonsense above. Useless street urchin.
Now get the f*ck outta my mentions.
shameless lesbian prostitute.
stopid dyke u have no shame.
pity your parents small.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
shameless lesbian prostitute.
Your disgruntled clientele of a mother was my regular consumer, I f*ck her good; your diseased wrinkled father couldn't bear and dead of an heart attack!

stopid dyke u have no shame.
pity your parents small.
Oh spare me your childish musing, you palelolitic moonstruck bitch! Now, Take your pity and shove it back into that diseased_cunt that shat you out. Retardeena!
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
If you dare call the mods, thunder strike you dead! Finish what you started! Stupid bitch!
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by Jamariwolff(f): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
calliope:

Your disgruntled clientele of a mother was my favorite consumer, I f*ck her good; your diseased wrinkled father couldn't bear and dead of an heart attack!

Oh spare me your childish musing, you palelolitic moonstruck bitch! Now, Take your pity and shove it back into that diseased_cunt that shat you out. Retardeena!
it seems you got all insult stuck in your gay head so that you'll just lash it out on people when they tell u how disgusting and unnatural u are.
happy licking and touching your fellow woman. senseless olosho
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jamariwolff:
it seems you got all insult stuck in your gay head so that you'll just lash it out on people when they tell u how disgusting and unnatural u are.
happy licking and touching your fellow woman. senseless olosho

more moronic post from yet another depraved mentally disturbed simpleton, is this the best your hydrocephalic brain can offer? You sound like someone whose suffering from the effect of sub zero intellect, a numb bitch. Now, get the f*ck outta my mentions. demented vermin!
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ShaqFu: 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2018
calliope:

more moronic post from yet another depraved mentally disturbed simpleton, is this the best your hydrocephalic brain can offer? You sound like someone whose suffering from the effect of sub zero intellect, a numb bitch. Now, get the f*ck outta my mentions. demented vermin!
good lawd! you're learning. Very fast I might add.

Wow.
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
ShaqFu:
good lawd! you're learning. Very fast I might add.

Wow.
Homophobes push me to the edge, too much. Quickly had to devise a swift means to shut them up grin
You mentored me well enough; I must confess.
I'm very well capable to handle em now.

So, where have you been?
Serving some jail term as usually, yea?
I have missed you embarassed
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ShaqFu: 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
calliope:

Homophobes push me to the edge, too much. Quickly had to devise a swift means to shut them up grin
You mentored me well enough; I must confess.
I'm very well capable to handle em now.
i'm glad. smiley

It's nice to see you're more than capable of handling yourself now.
So, where have you been?
Serving some jail term as usually, yea?
I have missed you embarassed
i'm been around. Been serving numerous ban on all my alternates.

As regard the bolded, i'm sure you know where to find me. LOL.

So, how's life after NYSC?
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2018
ShaqFu:
i'm glad. smiley

It's nice to see you're more than capable of handling yourself now.
I try. smiley
i'm been around. Been serving numerous ban on all my alternates.
Ha! Like I suspected.. Just finished serving one myself the thing with trolling trolls huh? grin
As regard the bolded, i'm sure you know where to find me. LOL.
sure.
So, how's life after NYSC

So far, so good? Fair enough.. smiley
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ShaqFu: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
calliope:

I try. smiley

Ha! Like I suspected.. Just finished serving one myself the thing with trolling trolls huh? grin
sure.

So far, so good? Fair enough.. smiley
Awesome.

Still wonder why you're being elusive though. You know I don't have fangs. Lol
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by calliope(f): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
ShaqFu:

Still wonder why you're being elusive though. You know I don't have fangs. Lol
Time Joe, give it time. smiley
Re: Nickelodeon Now Shows "Gay Couple" Series: Parents Take Note by ShaqFu: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2018
calliope:

Time Joe, give it time. smiley
Hmmm. You know what they say, "time waits for no man". smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexual Indulgence Has Failed To Save Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija: Ehiozuwa Johnson Agbonayinma Endorses CeeC / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.