Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

113 Year Old Woman, Smoked, With No Diet Plan! So Whats Her Secret? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 113 Year Old Woman, Smoked, With No Diet Plan! So Whats Her Secret? (499 Views)

Lady Smoked Sisha While Wearing Contact Lens, And This Happened / 44-Year-Old Woman Dies With Her Twins After Refusing To Give Birth Through CS / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

113 Year Old Woman, Smoked, With No Diet Plan! So Whats Her Secret? by newsphase(m): 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Meet Adele Dunlap, America's Oldest Person, according to The Record Newspaper she became the country’s oldest person earlier this month following the death of Goldie Michelson, of Worcester, Massachusetts. She also is the 10th oldest person in the world, according to the Los Angeles-based...

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/07/113-year-old-woman-america-oldest-person.html
Re: 113 Year Old Woman, Smoked, With No Diet Plan! So Whats Her Secret? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Most of them're only lucky. If you ask there's no explanation, even the question of their 'secret' is one which annoys them immensely.
Funny enough my 84year old grandma fears death a lot. I laugh whenever I see her pray fervently against death on any slight feeling of a fever. She has grandchildren 40 years and over and also great-grandchildren in their mid teens, wetin she wan see again?

(1) (Reply)

Why Suya Is Healthier With Beer —scientists / Perfect Eyesight Without Eyeglasses / Watch Out For!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.