Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,678 members, 7,955,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara (16329 Views)

Support For Buhari: Aggrieved Reps Revolt Against Dogara / EFCC Grills Jibrin On Money Laundering / Jibrin On Channels TV. Talks About Budget Padding (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by ransomed: 12:15am On Jul 24, 2016
EdCure:

You're not arguing that these treacherous boneheads were the APC's nominees for the National Assembly leadership, are you?
What party ensured their emergence, and what party make up the core of Saraki/Ekweremadu/Dogara defenders in and out of the parliament?
::-- Blother, it is "Umblella"
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by eemjay(f): 12:22am On Jul 24, 2016
But this Jibrin used to be in Dogara's camp. APC & in house fights are like 5&6. When will the dramas end?

1 Like

Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by slyng(m): 3:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Beehshorp:
My people.. Is there any government more corrupt than dis our present administration?
of course yes, the pdp is a topnotch

3 Likes

Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by gsalvatore: 5:19am On Jul 24, 2016
Jibrin is a big fool.

So he wants attention because Dogara removed him from his post?? What kind of human with out honor occupy the National assembly? So if he wasn't removed he would have shut up his mouth? Everyone knows the kinda frenzy the budget padding caused in Nigeria...

A clear case of a runaway nun speaking ill of the convent.

2 Likes

Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by blackpanda: 6:01am On Jul 24, 2016
But this same Jibrin was the main person accusing buhari of stalling the country by refusing to sign the budget. Today now all their secrets have been exposed. Buhari is really a God sent. When you have intergrity, no mud slung at you can ever touch u!

1 Like

Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by tunderay(m): 6:25am On Jul 24, 2016
thinkdip:
Evil party with no shame at all, too demonic and devilish.
as for me and my house hold we would vote against them.
Click "like" if you will vote against APC in 2019 or click "share" if you think they deserve a second term
This comment of yours defy knowledge, your main aim is to get some likes but unfortunately its only 7, which is insignificant. Is it not you guys that always say there is no difference between pdp and apc, don't tell me the party you have in mind is not pdp.
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by abraka00(f): 6:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Another round of wahala. One week one trouble.
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by AreaFada2: 7:09am On Jul 24, 2016
bejeiodus:
Foisted on Nigerians by the PDP? When did they become members of the party? Besides, you obviously didn't see the elections that produced the two men on TV. They would not have emerged without the votes of members of their party.
You dey mind the goon. As much as I despise most of the parties including PDP and APC, do people serve under two parties in 9ja political offices? If they were being praised for achieving great stuff, they'd be APC. grin shockedshocked
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by starbna5(m): 7:27am On Jul 24, 2016
yes
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by authority2006(m): 7:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Beehshorp:
My people.. Is there any government more corrupt than dis our present administration?
Of all the comments here, this particular post really got me laughing. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Things are getting better my friend, see corrupt exposing themselves unlike before when everything was just business.
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by lukency(m): 7:51am On Jul 24, 2016
After the ragae play the blues,our is to listen.
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by krak101(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Even that Jibrin is a fraud. Why didn't he come up with his so-called allegation and proof earlier Rather he waited till he was maltreated and then decided to turn wailer. In all I just pity the loyal masses who still see and are loyal to parties and politicians. ALL I SEE ARE THIEVING SONS OF B###HES, NIGERIA IS A ONE PARTY STATE... THIEVES PARTY angry
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by Bgorgeous: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Don't delay please, execute already
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by just2endowed: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2016
JCKA23:
ppl like you are very myopic and don't know anything, for your information padding in budget isn't stealing, is a way of putting some special projects in favour of your constituency

You are wrong oga. Padding budget means adding another budgeted money that was not part of the original budget, so it's another advanced way of stealing.
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by abbayusuf: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Beehshorp:
My chairman, I'm not disputing the fact that dis administration is consist of some corrupt individuals but yet it tries to expedite some irregularities dat had been occurring long ago. We only know of padding when dis administration came on board nd that had been one of their numerous ways of acquiring crazy wealth. May God have mercy on us
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=bejeiodus post=47817360

Ekweremandu emerged as the DSP because many senators chose to acknowledge the plurality of the Senate and ensure inclusiveness.
[/quote]

hw on earth can a minority emerge as head ova majority if nt democrazy ...tamubua came in wit majority n lata defected ,,,there was neva a time sum1 in d minority was voted 4 as Sp or DSP ..does it even make sense to you dat apc majority wil leave there party n vote 4 pdp candidate.. even wen tambua defected dd pdp keep quiet ...do u even rmember he was locked out of NASS he had to jump fence wit whose interference if nt presi,,lol,,nigeria my country
Re: Jibrin On N40bn Budget Allegation: I’m Ready To Provide Evidence Against Dogara by starbna5(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016

how to write good invitationhow to write good invitationhow to write good invitation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) / Umahi To Osinbajo: South-East Governors Will Soon Unveil Security Outfit / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Debunks Azazi's Claim On Bombings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.