Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions (533 Views)

Largest Egg Powder Plant In Africa To Be Inaugurated In Ondo / I Just Made Nigeria And The Whole Africa Proud As A Whole (pic) / Guinness Nigeria To Export Beer To South Africa To Increase Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions by fox26: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
Africans!!. Euro is used by group of countries and it is valuable. United States Dollar is being used by many countries as their currency and its stable,
So if you Africans use one currency will you not have value and good trading without inflation. most african countries have inflated currency, so isn't this a way to help us to a better stage?
Re: The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions by omozele1(f): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
I pray it works. African leaders are jokers
Re: The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions by juman(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
African countries that have very very bad and useless "leaders"?

They cannot use a currency.

Each of those countries that have battered economies because of bad leadership.
Re: The Whole Africa To Use One Currency. Whats Your Opinions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol.

Please leave my naira alone. I don't want fry pan to fire grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Get These Bags. / Naira Hits 390/dollar - Economic Crisis Worsen / LPO Need Financier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.