Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) (99326 Views)

Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Two men Caught With The Head & Body Of 7-year-old Boy In Ikorodu (Graphic Pics) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by everozone: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Althoug I condemn Baddo's shameful act in its entirety.But taking his life is a heavier crime and more condemnable,it's barbaric.Therefore,those who murdered him should be arrested and made to face justice so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by henrimoto(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

. Did you say " Accountable Justice System" ?? I am not Sure you are conversant with this guy "baddo" antecedents.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by atilla(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Same guy that was on news some months ago for raping and murdering a Ghanaian woman.

https://www.nairaland.com/3159009/raped-murdered-ghanaian-mother-lagos#up

I wonder what made him do such atrocities to other human beings. Where was the police when all this was happening.

Something is really wrong with the system meanwhile police arrest people walking on the road t 9pm and say you are jaywalking until you bail ur self When they are going or coming to their work place. Everything seems crazy

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by MrAdroit(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
na wa o....dis guy's met his waterloo....buh dis waterloo thick gan
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by raayah(f): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
henrimoto:
. Did you say " Accountable Justice System" ?? I am not Sure you are conversant with this guy "baddo" antecedents.

Yes, if the justice system has done their job well previously, he would not be roaming the streets causing havoc.

Just like how people were screaming they deserved it to Aluu 4, that's how they're screaming he deserves it. Like I said, I cannot support Jungle justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
Realwvn:
More

worrammaiseein! Dat pix with fire looks like a woman 'servicing' d corpse....
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sucess001(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

I'm a woman and I am very vocal in my support of women especially on this website. However, I also cannot support Jungle justice. So I condemn both the rapists and the people meting out jungle justice.

i agree with you
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a wasted life! My pains is that his like and potential rapists even here wouldn't see this and repent from their wickedness. I pity his soul roasting in hell fire now
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by emmanok24(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
I think offering his penis to a dog while he is watching would have been an appropriate punishment and would definitely brought an end to his acts and also serve as a lesson to his other goons.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by luluosas(m): 9:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Just shut up your mouth
everozone:
Althoug I condemn Baddo's shameful act in its entirety.But taking his life is a heavier crime and more condemnable,it's barbaric.Therefore,those who murdered him should be arrested and made to face justice so as to serve as a deterrent to others.

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by amodu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
AKU TUKU E L'ONO ORUN
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Kirinwa: 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

Yes, if the justice system has done their job well previously, he would not be roaming the streets causing havoc.

Just like how people were screaming they deserved it to Aluu 4, that's how they're screaming he deserves it. Like I said, I cannot support Jungle justice.

Don't disturb yourself. Your view is well noted and you are entitled to it by your fundamental human right to freedom of expression.

As for me, am waiting for that online dude that will try to follow me yarn dust. Na im be set this thread no go contain us
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by henrimoto(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:
I hate rapists, but I hate jungle justice and murders. If we had an accountable justice system, maybe cases of jungle justice would be reduced.

just last month (June), he was handed over to the police for assault on a woman and her daughter. This is the same man that will break into homes of lonely married women, beat and rape...

https://www.nairaland.com/3162520/ikorodu-robber-rapist-baddo-arrested

see, no matter how wicked, fearfull and strong a thinks he is, he can never be powerfull than the crowd.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by oikelomen(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
Only God knows if the burnt guy is really the badoo rapist... Innocent people die every day as a result of misplaced identity,,, Who knows if this is one of such cases.. Is there any evidence to proof that he's the badoo rapist?... please let's not be quick to conclude.
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by BIGkoboko: 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
udysweet:
I hope this is the real badoo? because one time was told dey caught one and he was taken to station then oone showed up again attackin dat old woman and her daughter while the oda "badoo" was locked up, he'd hinted he had acomplices on the loose tho. So I presume dis is badoo no3,lol! I jus hope say na d real culprit and not som victim of circumstance. And if he is,in as much as I wld have said serves him right,I also wouldn't hav wanted him dead,beat him to an inch of his life and hav the police tak him away for the law to serve its due cause.
My two cents,jungle justice isn't always d solution al the time

That Nigeria for you.jungle justice just makes it worse.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

do u know how many times he was arrested and freed?

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
am really happy as this movie ended...the boss have die
TO GOD BE THE GLORY...

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by krak101(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
raayah:

Well jungle justice happens to be the fastest justice system and if you asked me personally ad say it's very efficient and effective. Just wish the masses could lay their hands on those thieving politicians milking this nation dry

4 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by mira4u: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
buharisbae:
omg! even tho he is a rapist he shouldn't be killed I Dont support this... what kind of backward mentality do Nigerian have? God why this wickedness? who are this people to take a mans life? who are they to take law into their hand? even he raped are they God? instead of killing him they would have cut of his penis or at least leave a mark in his life so he won't try it again raada they resulted to killing ;'(

He shouldn't be killed but the women he stabbed to death after raping them deserves to be killed by him?

He deserves it, even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Hitunnu(f): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
See the foolish thing
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Ejerry(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
even kids were watching? humanity is gone, i swear!
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian's and Jungle Justice are the same

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by passyhansome(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerian's and Jungle Justice are alike

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omotayor123:
Truthfully.... I don't feel sorry for him.. cool

Those who need the pity most are the poor innocent children who were allowed to watch that depravity. In doing so, we are unconsciously killing their inhibition to murder and we might be producing some wicked future killers unknowingly. It is a pity justice system in our society has crashed and people this have to resort to jungle justice. Painfully though those who kill brazenly are just as victims as those who were raped.

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
This one wasn't burnt alive o. He was killed and then burnt
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by iukpe: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
Children shouldn't be allowed to watch this. What a broken society we have. Reminds me of ISIS children encouraged to watch beheading. Then the adults will have an explanation for the kids why the man has to be killed that way??

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Atonto: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
I pity this country, what messages are we passing to those little ones watching this barbaric act...we need to always do the right things by handing over criminals to those responsible to judge them (law enforcement agents). Just a pity, our justice system cause all these and our emotion always overtook sense of reasoning sometimes
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by sam1990(m): 10:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
May God have mercy
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
andyanders:

Don't worry about them.They will visit you and then we shall wait for your decision.I hope you are who you are- woman, and you love what they do to women, you will have their experience.
Amen. May she experience what the raped experience

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
The poverty is real o shocked
Na motorcycle tyre I dey see so
Kai undecided
Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Irishrena1(f): 11:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
mira4u:

He shouldn't be killed but the women he stabbed to death after raping them deserves to be killed by him?

He deserves it, even worse.
Don't mind people that don't care to know the history of a case before commenting. They just come here and spew thrash. I remember this baddo's matter has been tabled on nairaland before. He is gruesome and they say we should let such notorious scum bag to keep perpetuating such madness when obviously he has immunity to the police. Lubbish! Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
I'm pretty sure 'baddo' isn't just one person. . . there are probably several rapists going by that same name baddo. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / Women Stripped At Onitsha Market For Stealing Bales Of Clothes (offensive Pics) / Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.