Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale (40680 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by medpren: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
olusipimp:

I think uy need a brain transplant cos da one you're using is already infested.....grow up kid and be reasonable for once.

Comm'on getaway! When they knock your empty oblong skulls with the truth, you start foaming in the mouth.
Her people wanted One nigeria at all cost with the Sharia loving almajiris up north. The dead woman right there is a fall out symptomatology of your 'one nigeria' just because of your long throat for another man's resources.

Hate it or love it, the truth must be slammed on your head without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by hope4nigeria(m): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
If I talk they ppl that kills this woman
Will ban mr lipsrsealed
they will ban you oh! Me too no wan talk abeg!

Who them be sef, Na Sango and mesile go do weding for their stomach! Useless terorist.

Rest in perfect peace ma!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Movicq(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=bendutch post=47822498]Islamabad. Blood sucking religion. May her soul rest in peace. [quote]

FOOL!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by yomz1e(m): 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
It's inevitable this country will split up one day, when the pressure reaches a boiling point!!! one group cannot oppress the others forever!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by greatgod2012(f): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na wa o!

These kids are just too young to be motherless.

It's those kids that I keep looking at.

This life sha!

Things we don't know are much more than things that are known to us, so, for that reason, I keep shut.

May God send helpers to those kids.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by superstar1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
How many yoruba muslims condemned the killing?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

RIP once more! I pity yoruba 'one nigerianists'.

Biafraudster -- RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Miles300: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
May her soul rest in perfect peace , may God comfort her husband , kids and family at large .. We will not rise up and protest such senseless killings but is to protest irrevalncies .. May God keep as all from harm and evil.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by LEXYCOM: 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Shame to the Islamic fanatics that can kill the body but cannot kill the soul

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Damfostopper(m): 7:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
See wat muslim has cause.... Islamabad,.... A religion of mentally derailed cows

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by medpren: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:

[size=20pt]WHEN WILL YOU HAVE SENSE? [/size]

Anyday demented southwesterners stop believing that hausas will magically stop killing christians, a tradition they hold dear to themselves for 300 years.
The yoruba woman died because of your 'one nigeria' that yorubas are fighting alongside the fulanis to preserve at all cost. Why should anyone shed crocodile tears here?
She won't be the last and the truth will now be said whether you pained or not.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by HomeTutor1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
Crying...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Sweetlemon(f): 8:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Shiru84: 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
[quote author=lordkit400 post=47821688]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4010808_20160723193433_jpegd683374329b9121c3e1db9157bf090f6

Photos From Murdered Redeemed Pastor, Eunice Elisha who has finally laid to rest on today.

May Her soul rest in peace.

See Photos Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/23/photos-from-murdered-abuja-redeemed-pastor-buried-amidst-tears/

Photos Credit : Punch
[RIP]
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by sexychocho(f): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
Continue to rest in d lord
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by omocheche(f): 8:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
If you live in abuja you can go to her church in kubwa from there am sure you will connect[Qquote author=mysticgal post=47822848]God..

I wish to reach out to the family... If anyone can help me do so... Please
Thanks [/quote]
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by OWOABASIUDY: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
usba:
Very sad indeed. We need updates on the investigation... who dunit.

Pls we really need updates on the investigation
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Lekewatt(m): 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

with all ds bullshit, na very few likes u go still get. Bt if u get more, am guessin it wil be frm d FLATROID. Must u politicize everytin?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by omocheche(f): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
There is sense in what you just said tho
medpren:

Anyday demented southwesterners stop believing that hausas will magically stop killing christians, a tradition they hold dear to themselves for 300 years.
The yoruba woman died because of your 'one nigeria' that yorubas are fighting alongside the fulanis to preserve at all cost. Why should anyone shed crocodile tears here?
She won't be the last and the truth will now be said whether you pained or not.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by chikids(m): 8:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

This your comment is uncalled for !!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Ofemmanu1: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
dermmy:
President Buhari is yet to condemn the gruesome murder of this woman.. As a president you should address the nation and condemn a barbaric act like this but my president would be quick to condemn coup happening in other countries... So sad too bad embarassed
bubu be like;

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by olasco2016: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by madapcmod: 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
[s]
Omonigeriarere:

Was Eze Oruru absconded and forcefully converted to Muslim because Ibos want one Nigeria at all cost?
Una never get Biafra, your leaders in their respective factions don dey shoot themselves during the meeting all because of money. Yet, you have the gut to sacrifice sympathy on the altar of ethnicity.

Many are mad but only few are roaming to be honest.

[/s]

U really need to step out of ya wasteland and know Nigerian geography. I get mad when supposed enlightened ppl make this kind of erroneous assumptions. ESE not EZE oruru is not Igbo. To ur likes any one not yoloba or Hausa is Igbo.

This was how a masters degree holder yoloba man was arguing with me that ibori is Igbo bc of IBO in ibori.

Travel out dude and stop embarrassing urself

RIP woman. The husband has a lot of work to do. Y is Adeboye not there?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Omonigeriarere: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

[s]U really need to step out of ya wasteland and know Nigerian geography. I get mad when supposed enlightened ppl make this kind of erroneous assumptions. ESE not EZE oruru is not Igbo. To ur likes any one not yoloba or Hausa is Igbo.

This was how a masters degree holder yoloba man was arguing with me that ibori is Igbo bc of IBO in ibori.

Travel out dude and stop embarrassing urself
[/s]

Continue having orgasm on another woman's death from your erosion-affected hamlet through the gift of 10MB from network provider.

What a tribalistic bigot!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by kbbanj10(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Hmmm no peace all over the world. I think that single error from Father Abraham was too gigantic. RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by medpren: 8:15pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lekewatt:
with all ds bullshit, na very few likes u go still get. Bt if u get more, am guessin it wil be frm d FLATROID. Must u politicize everytin?

There is no politics here, truth that nobody wants to say will now be laid bare. That woman lost her life because her people (for whatever reason) believe they can live with hausas peacefully. They denigrate those who tell them it's impossible, for oil is immiscible with water -people like kanu.

They want to perform 'magic unity' and that magic is costing their lives. I saw a document containing the list of yoruba pastors killed in the north since the birth of boko haram. I was shocked! yet they pretend all is well like boiling frogs.

Even yoruba muslims like mrkayusfit thinks the woman deserved to die for preaching in front of a mosque. A spade must be called a spade. I still pity the boiling frog.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by dotcomnamename: 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
chikids:

This your comment is uncalled for !!!

Exactly my point, even though there is point there, but not at this period on this tragic/heartbreaking. I have no idea why the guy cant just apply common sense to better understand. Instead, he resulted to obnoxious posts. Thats human being for you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by osile2012: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
[size=18pt]I can see the shock and confusion in that young girls eyes. She is still wondering if she is dreaming, alot of questions going through her mind. Is mummy gone? Why ? Who did she offend? Who did this to mummy? Is this what life is all about? Just Like that? Who will take care of us now? Why did they kill mummy ? So someone can just go out in the morning and not return ? As she asks all these questions, surprised, not knowing if to cry or not.. I pray the Lord comfort them, He alone can mend a broken heart.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by dotcomnamename: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:

There is no politics here, truth that nobody wants to say will now be laid bare. That woman lost her life because her people (for whatever reason) believe they can live with hausas peacefully. They denigrate those who tell them it's impossible for oil is immiscible with water to mix-people like kanu. They want to perform magic and that magic is costing their lives. I saw a document containing the list of yoruba pastors killed in the north since the birth of boko haram. I was shocked! yet they pretend all is well like boiling frogs.

Even yoruba muslims like mrkayusfit thinks the woman deserved to die for preaching in front of a mosque. A spade must be called a spade. I still pity the boiling frog.

Pleas shut up and stop embarrassing yourself because of likes. This is not the time for ''Notice Me''. What you are arguing on is still the same thing. Let the woman rest. For your information, i am not a muslim. Stop attacking everybody and simply pray for the woman and wish her eternal life in heaven with God on her side. embarassed
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by wunmi590(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
I was forced to say RIP, because of her husband, ever since the story of the poor woman have been making nairaland front page, when I look at her husbands eyes is always tears, which sometimes want to make me cry.

Please take heart sir, may the people who killed your wife never know peace in their life.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by vislabraye(m): 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Was Eze Oruru absconded and forcefully converted to Muslim because Ibos want one Nigeria at all cost?
Una never get Biafra, your leaders in their respective factions don dey shoot themselves during the meeting all because of money. Yet, you have the gut to sacrifice sympathy on the altar of ethnicity.

Many are mad but only few are roaming to be honest.

I don't like to bring tribalism here but the truth is that these abokis are becoming too overbearing. Igbos are not the problem. In the case of Ese Oruru, there was an uproar. What happened to this lady is very painful. Christians, the RCCG leadership, VP and the Yorubas have failed the family.

Moslems have their mosques littered everywhere in this country yet no one has laid hands on them. In Ph, there's one big mosque not too far from where I stay but no one disturbs them.
When they hold their afternoon prayers, they don't allow you to pass certain areas but no one rioted. Can you hold open air service in Kano and not expect their youths to attack you ?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by deebrain(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
We feel the pain. She doesn't. She is in great honour in heaven.

May you continue to rest in peace.

I want to hear that fool that will ever say Islam is a religion of peace.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by fortunechy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
who ever dt did this will kw no peace.Amen!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.