Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale (40686 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by AnanseK(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
How many yoruba muslims condemned the killing?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

RIP once more! I pity yoruba 'one nigerianists'.

You are obviously an Ipob anarchist.

*Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality*

I'M FORWARDING THIS AS RECEIVED.

In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident.

As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead.

Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral.

Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot.

Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one.

The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact.

But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed!

The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune.

Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.

_
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by alfredbisong: 11:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
dermmy:
President Buhari is yet to condemn the gruesome murder of this woman.. As a president you should address the nation and condemn a barbaric act like this but my president would be quick to condemn coup happening in other countries... So sad too bad embarassed
he get dat kind sense
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by alfredbisong: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Is a pity
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by zanebaddo(m): 12:29am On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

baba which side you de stay? I owe you one bottle
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by zanebaddo(m): 12:33am On Jul 24, 2016
olusipimp:

I think uy need a brain transplant cos da one you're using is already infested.....grow up kid and be reasonable for once.
you are reasonable clap for yourself cheesy you deserve an Oscar for your sanity cool your reasoning is second to none. We shall henceforth learn from you grin

Kindly offer him one of your kidneys grin if you fail to do it eh.... Make I no talk first grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by macherie1: 12:55am On Jul 24, 2016
She died for a good cause.I'm sure she resting in the bossom of the Lord. Nothing can stop the gospel of Jesus from being preached.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by kjsun15: 1:31am On Jul 24, 2016
medpren:

you are nothing but a disgrace to your entire generation. cursed generations of IPod. When Muslims condemned the killing they would inform your cursed life. OP, do something about this kind of stupid being, tribal issue coming up all the time. This Igbos need to get on reasonable at times, we morning here, you are splitting tribal sentiments. Foolish being of you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Rexnegro(m): 2:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Chai May her soul rest well in Jesus name

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by remikunle: 4:23am On Jul 24, 2016
That is Islam for U . They need peace
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:48am On Jul 24, 2016
usba:
Very sad indeed. We need updates on the investigation... who dunit.

So sad, RIP to her
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by iamlimo(m): 5:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Nigayoyo:

You mean the god that couldn't protect and deliver their mom, who was his obedient daughter and bread winner for the family, from death I don't think he's alive!
don't talk about someone u never believed in His existence. Simply live your humble life like he never existed.... but believe me you'd wish you believed in him soon when your strength starts falling you...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by lmbnicegirl(f): 6:10am On Jul 24, 2016
May her gentle soul rest in the blossom of the Lord, till we meet at feet of the Lord where we part no more.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by mobidoo: 6:23am On Jul 24, 2016
And still those yellow bar from waste, will foolishly not learn a lesson,
They were laughing when imo woman was murdered, is now thier turn
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by bishopsele84: 7:05am On Jul 24, 2016
May her killers and their leaders never know peace.May the God of vengeance avenge he death.May sorrow abide with the imam and their followers now and forever more amen
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Osakah24(m): 8:13am On Jul 24, 2016
Alfranco:

You put it correctly. Between her and those who killed her for their intolerance of other people's religion, who will the true God accept into His Heaven? The wicked or the innocent preacher...
Except that there are two types of heaven, one were sex perverts go to complete their virgin annihilation and the heaven for the righteous
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2016
general111:
At least this one is going to heaven.not some lunatic who kill people for virgins..

ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER : THE TRUTH

Nigerian Media: Truth versus Reality
In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.

By Sulaimon Adeshina
Pls share till everyone knows the truth
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2016
remikunle:
That is Islam for U . They need peace
ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER : THE TRUTH

In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's ext message because although i reside in the affected area, i was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, i thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eye for investigation, i knew i had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, i visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, i did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.

By Sulaimon Adeshina
Pls share till everyone knows the truth
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Alfranco(m): 10:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Osakah24:
Except that there are two types of heaven, one were sex perverts go to complete their virgin annihilation and the heaven for the righteous
Yes man. There must be a false god with his wrong heaven for the wicked..I know the slain woman's place is with the true God.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Gwazah(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
R I P
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by sojics(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
She is far better than the people that killed her.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by joery6(m): 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
cry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by joery6(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by daveP(m): 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
I never believed in this "peaceful coexistence" thing when I was lil. my mind matured and changed that mentality. Happenings like this is making me arrive at same conclusion. Lord Have Mercy!!! Rest in His Bosom ma!!!!!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Superman7: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
I have always known that Islam is a useless religion of blood suckers and human-hating demons. If they refuse to repent, all muslims will burn in hell for all eternity.
Quote me and write nonsense, you will burn with the infidels.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
iamlimo:

don't talk about someone u never believed in His existence. Simply live your humble life like he never existed.... but believe me you'd wish you believed in him soon when your strength starts falling you...

Just like the decapitated woman believed in him when her strength failed her to defend herself, yet he couldn't offer her a little help?

Use your brain my brother.....one love wink
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by micky2004: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Chai ! undecidedthis story dey vex me,later now dem go dey tell me say Islam is a religion of piss.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by HybridMan: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
ABUJA SLAIN FEMALE PREACHER: THE TRUTH

In the past few days, the hearts of genuine citizens of our great nation have bled over the news of the killing of a female Christian preacher by alleged Muslim fanatics in Kubwa area of the FCT, Abuja. I was actually alerted by a friend's text message because although I reside in the affected area, I was far away in Ibadan, Oyo State, as at the time of the incident. As an average concerned Nigerian, I thought, when will this nation be free from religious and ethnic crises? But as a journalist and one with eyes for investigation, I knew I had a duty at hand. So, on my return to the city, I visited the particular street, the particular spot, conducted personal investigation and secret interviews, and made several findings. I became sad! Why? Most of the information doled out by our media are NOT TRUE! For the avoidance of doubt, there was no evidence of anyone present when the woman died. Witnesses only said they met her dead. Secondly, I did not find anyone to confirm that any part of the woman was missing or mutilated. I talked with one who saw the corpse early that morning, with two policemen, before the news went viral. Thirdly, there was no mosque in that street or behind the spot. Fourthly, the vicinity had been under the torment of cultism in the past few months, in fact, two separate persons were found killed and dumped in the area recently, one of them on the street adjacent this particular one. The police is actually on the trail of s notorious cult who is believed to have sneaked into and hiding in the area. The police is insisting that they met the corpse body intact. But, alas! What my colleagues wrote were terrifying. In fact, it revived hatred, instigated religious intolerance and personal mistrust. I am sure many of you journalists who wrote the story were not in Abuja, you just received the news from friends and forwarded to your headquarters, which also did not verify before going to press. I also know that many of those in Abuja then did not visit the place, nor conduct proper investigation. For an issue as critical as religion and ethnicity, most of you goofed! The media is an indefatigable player in nation building, and no society is firmly built on negligence and mistrust as being displayed by our journalists. But, the media houses too are at fault. Most of them pay peanuts for staff while the few at the top swim in affluence. Where, then, is the resource and motivation for the reporter to carry out investigative reporting and due diligence. To survive, many journalists are pipers in the hands of politicians, religious leaders and businessmen and even government, who dictate their tune. Yet, the masses are at the receiving end because they naturally hold on to the news from the media. It is a hell a times, to change the people's perception on issues, over which our media had made serious blunders. I had had to show identity cards to some, before they agree to reason along the right perspective. The corruption on the media is much, but our colleagues can just help hold on to the truth.

By Sulaimon Adeshina
Please share till everyone knows the truth.

chikids:
It will never be well with those uncircumcised philistines that murdered her. Imagine killing your fellow human on earth for the sake of 72 virgins in hell fire. Isla-ma-bad remains the capital of Pakistan and as long as Islamabad remains the capital of Pakistan, no good thing will ever come out of Islam; Islam is a scam.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by engrchykae(m): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
olusipimp:

I think uy need a brain transplant cos da one you're using is already infested.....grow up kid and be reasonable for once.
when Beatrice agbahime was killed in kano,all I heard from you guys is "igbo woman"
the earlier you realize that the sultanate or caliphate marked all of us as infidels,the better for you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by engrchykae(m): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
olusipimp:

when Bridget agbahime was killed in kano,all I heard from you guys is "igbo woman"
the earlier you realize that the sultanate or caliphate marked all of us as infidels,the better for you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by iamlimo(m): 6:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Just like the decapitated woman believed in him when her strength failed her to defend herself, yet he couldn't offer her a little help?

Use your brain my brother.....one love wink
I will enlighten you a bit since you have suddenly grown interest in this matter. As we all know that she was murdered doing what she believed was right; that's called persecution. you don't pray for strength when you re being persecuted, rather you pray for forgiveness. just the way I did when you gullibly told me to use my brain... if I had prayed for strength, smh my old self would have triggered an adventure to find you and hunt you down, probably cut of one your fingers and feed it to your parents, I know dey would gladly swallow it at gun point. or maybe... oh do you have female siblings; hmmm meal for the boys. But guess what I need not do all those things... I rely on love and not strength... when your strength fails you, you Will realize the strongest form of energy/strength you will ever need is love. Not the kind of love you know but the kind love that feels stupid, I mean how can one of our own be killed and we're not in the streets protesting or causing mayhem. God is love. The only reason you will ever find it difficult to love and believe in God. I believe in God and I love you
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
iamlimo:

I will enlighten you a bit since you have suddenly grown interest in this matter. As we all know that she was murdered doing what she believed was right; that's called persecution. you don't pray for strength when you re being persecuted, rather you pray for forgiveness. just the way I did when you gullibly told me to use my brain... if I had prayed for strength, smh my old self would have triggered an adventure to find you and hunt you down, probably cut of one your fingers and feed it to your parents, I know dey would gladly swallow it at gun point. or maybe... oh do you have female siblings; hmmm meal for the boys. But guess what I need not do all those things... I rely on love and not strength... when your strength fails you, you Will realize the strongest form of energy/strength you will ever need is love. Not the kind of love you know but the kind love that feels stupid, I mean how can one of our own be killed and we're not in the streets protesting or causing mayhem. God is love. The only reason you will ever find it difficult to love and believe in God. I believe in God and I love you

If I were in a situation where I could stop a murderer, I would! That's the difference between me and your god! He watches and says, "I'm shutting the door, and you go ahead and kill that woman, and when you're done, I'm going to punish you'. Now if I did that, people would think I was a freaking monster!
I wouldn't go and mess your parents, in Nigeria, in their as.ses at gun point (though I'm certain they would gladly give it up at gun point) neither would I fist the sh.it out of your sisters or nieces (though I know they wouldn't hesitate to get smashed).....hell NO! why? because of my genuine love and passion for humanity.
I believe a hospital should be built instead of a church.
I believe a deed must be done instead of a prayer said when death is staring at me!
I strive for involvement in life and NOT escape into death!

The Jewish-Christian god is guilty of crimes against humanity both in the old and new testaments (I guess the authors didn't know there would be an Age of Enlightenment when men would be given freedom of expression of ideas that lack religious undertones; they never thought a time would come when men would use scientific knowledge to rationalize nature!). Read your darn bible with an objective mind and come back to prove the morality of your god!

Anyway, I would like to invite you to our next year's convention. Find more information at: https://www.atheists.org/

I really want the black race to be equipped with undiluted knowledge and be free from dogma.

I would be willing to write you an invitation letter to that effect because I'm on a committee for the mid-west region in the states.

One love bro!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by bendutch(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Movicq post=47823762][/quote]

Jesus is the only way. You uncircumcised fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.