Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale (40677 Views)

Photo Of Eunice Elisha Olawale Preaching / Olawale Elisha: "Eunice Breasts & Head Were Removed According To Crowd" / Eunice Elisha Olawale Killed In Kubwa, Abuja, During Early Morning Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by vislabraye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
madapcmod:
[s][/s]

U really need to step out of ya wasteland and know Nigerian geography. I get mad when supposed enlightened ppl make this kind of erroneous assumptions. ESE not EZE oruru is not Igbo. To ur likes any one not yoloba or Hausa is Igbo.

This was how a masters degree holder yoloba man was arguing with me that ibori is Igbo bc of IBO in ibori.

Travel out dude and stop embarrassing urself

RIP woman. The husband has a lot of work to do. Y is Adeboye not there?

Hahahahaaa. Make I laff @ the bolded.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2016
mysticgal:
God..

I wish to reach out to the family... If anyone can help me do so... Please Thanks
these are the place u can go to reach out to the family ☆☆ Go to RCCG REDEMPTION CAMP secretariat ☆☆ To any RCCG provincial headquarters ☆☆ Punch newspaper office.

God bless you
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by tranxo(m): 8:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
mysticgal:
God..

I wish to reach out to the family... If anyone can help me do so... Please
Thanks
Locate any redeemed church close to you. They can get in touch with their Abuja churches and connect you
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2016
So sad. May all those behind her death not know peace forever.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by ucnwafor(m): 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
omocheche:
There is sense in what you just said tho
Omo diz your dp make my heart skip shaaaa

Lolz
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
greatgod2012:
Na wa o!

These kids are just too young to be motherless.

It's those kids that I keep looking at.

This life sha!

Things we don't know are much more than things that are known to us, so, for that reason, I keep shut.

May God send helpers to those kids.

You mean the god that couldn't protect and deliver their mom, who was his obedient daughter and bread winner for the family, from death I don't think he's alive!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by medpren: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
dotcomnamename:

Pleas shut up and stop embarrassing yourself because of likes. This is not the time for ''Notice Me''. What you are arguing on is still the same thing. Let the woman rest. For your information, i am not a muslim. Stop attacking everybody and simply pray for the woman and wish her eternal life in heaven with God on her side. embarassed

The woman is resting already but another yoruba pastor is getting prepared to be beheaded by the fulanis he wants to live with at all cost. When he/she dies, you'll be here to shed crocodile tears and type 'RIP' while we'll be here to slam hard truths on your heads as usual. Keep think you will live peacefully with the Almajiris at all cost because of your 'longer throat'.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by GKAfrica(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jesus Christ was crucified yet His dream is still very alive till tomorrow.! The killers are foolish, no one can kill the kingdom dream, watch more kingdom apostles, and preachers will spring up and invade the Abuja city, very soon Christianity will take over the whole the north, a new wave of revival has just started, no killer or a religion fanatics can stop it...
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by ATK4Joy(f): 8:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
May the Lord console the family and give those she left behind the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss! So sad cry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by jesusjewel1(f): 8:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
mysticgal:
God..

Thanks

Me too...
Please, on your findings, let me know...
Don't forget o.
+2349099816227.
Thank you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by GKAfrica(m): 8:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jesus Christ was crucified yet His dream is still very alive till tomorrow.! The killers are foolish, no one can kill the kingdom dream, watch it, more kingdom spiritual armies, apostles, and preachers will spring up and invade the Abuja city, very soon Christianity will take over the whole north, a new wave of revival has just started, no killer or a religion fanatics can stop it... The glory of the latter house shall be greater than the former. When a seed falls to the ground, and get buried, it spring forth to bear more fruits..
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by decasey(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
cry cry cry I don't just no wat 2 say. Chai Muslim.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by esthadewunmi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 23, 2016
Some senseless mother's are protesting for Remi Tinubu because of Dino Malaye, yet a mother was killed because of gospel and nothing happen on her behalf imagine this nonsense country. May her soul rest in peace and may she find her creator face. embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by God2man(m): 9:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a pity!

It is okay.

We believe mama is resting in heaven.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by IryNky: 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rip sooo sad.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rip..this is one out of many issues that women should be seen protesting against. .what has the ministry of women affairs been up to?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by GeneralEmenogu: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
D house of Rep hv nt condenm such an act. No update on d investigation, mr president kept mute. May u find rest ind bosom of d Lord.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by agesron(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
How many yoruba muslims condemned the killing?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

RIP once more! I pity yoruba 'one nigerianists'.

What is this one saying?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by policy12: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don't kno but I think this woman burial shu b more befitting than this, I don't mean in time of opulence or extravagant burial but I just felt d presence of the G. O and the CAN presido could av been better.

A martyr of Christ shu av drag big shot in her church on a day like this. If na one vain president death I believe CAN presido for show face.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by okolabi: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
medpren:
Her yoruba people wanted 'One nigeria' forever at all cost with the fulani mohammedans. Why shedding crocodile tears?
How many yoruba muslims condemned the killing?
Ishaq Akintola and other yoruba stooges of the fulani sultanate definifely does not give a damn about her death.

RIP woman your people think they can leave peacefully with mohammedans forever, and that demented belief contributed to the reason why the fulani (your people want to live with at all cost) think your life is worthless and dispensable.

RIP once more! I pity yoruba 'one nigerianists'.
I tried to make sense from your post but I couldn't make any. Tell me how many of your own people that do not want one Nigeria that have been killed?I'm sure you've lost count. Grow up and stop exhibiting your ignorance in the public

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by agesron(f): 9:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
olusipimp:

I think uy need a brain transplant cos da one you're using is already infested.....grow up kid and be reasonable for once.

God bless u.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by okolabi: 9:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
policy12:

I don't kno but I think this woman burial shu b more befitting than this, I don't mean in time of opulence or extravagant burial but I just felt d presence of the G. O and the CAN presido could av been better.

A martyr of Christ shu av drag big shot in her church on a day like this. If na one vain president death I believe CAN presido for show face.
she was not a big man wife now,that was why the GO and CAN president no get her time
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Rowgee(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
She died for the good work of the gospel and in good faith, she has gone to rest on the bossom of God almighty may God be with the family she left behind.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by iconics: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rest in peace Ma. You have gone to that place promised us from the foundation of the world. May the sweet Holy Spirit comfort your family and all identified with you the way only He can in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Timothy970(m): 9:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
What a pity tears what to drop down bt I controlled it
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Guliver(m): 10:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
mysticgal:
God..

Thanks

This one made me shattered, infact broken cry
am one of her convert,we accecpt ur condolence. u cn channel ur donation tru me.thank n advance.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by Refino(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
teemanbastos:
painful..but again not painful.
The woman didnt die,only that her spirit left the perishable body to a better country.
I believe the church should help the husband in taking care of the kids.

Mystery is.. If the killers accept Jesus into their lives,they'll meet in Heaven.

Indeed it's a great mystery of the infinite n unprecedented love of God the Father fully expressed in the Son Jesus Christ.

It is written '..there is no greater love than this that a man lay down his life for his friends..''..for God so loved the world(you n me) that He gave His only begotten Son that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life..''..God commended His love toward us that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us..''..as many that believe in Him He gave power to become the children of God..''..what manner of love the Father has bestowed upon us that we should be called the sons of God..' n much more in the holy Scriptures.

Many years ago as an undergraduate I went out with the gospel seeking for lost souls in a male hostel.i found a young man who started weeping after telling him of the love of Christ, n said how can God forgive a murderer as he kept on weeping. Oh! I was struck within, God indeed can forgive a murderer n even make him His beloved son,how wonderful!how marvelous!how really deep His love can be n vast to accommodate the chiefest of sinners,Paul the apostle that persecuted the church of Christ;killing,maiming n imprisoning as many in that way he could find until the divine encounter with the Lord Jesus Christ on his way to Damascus,which changed the course of history for the gentile nations as we today are full fleshed partakers of the blessings of Abraham( as it is written '...in thy Seed (Jesus) shall all the nations of the earth be blessed').
Finally,
Jesus the same yesterday,today n forever is saying in Mathew 11:28 ,29 'Come unto Me all ye that labour n are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Learn of Me for my yoke is easy n My burden is light n ye shall find rest for your soul..'

I thank God, our dear sister has found eternal rest for her soul, for she died at her duty post,a Soldier for Christ lifting up the banner of salvation. We pray we join her over there rejoicing forever in the bosom of the Lord in the fullness of time!

I have no doubt at all that God the Father to the fatherless n Husband to the widow will sufficiently take care of those she left behind.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by mindtricks: 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2016
She is buried amid tears and deafening silence from lack of protests by no women rights groups anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by okolabi: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
FEMI Adeshina special assistant to the president on media was there

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by mira4u: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
This happened yet they didn't protest. An untamed female senator with a loose mouth was insulted, they protested.

Are we progressing or retrogressing in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by MikeB3(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2016
RIP........ The Lord shall deliver justice accordingly. May God be with the people she left behind!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Eunice Elisha Olawale by oladapps: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
God, we need an intervention

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Thread For Members Of The Celestial Church Of Christ. Halleluyah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.