Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe (635 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Keyamo Blast Apc Government-i’ll Be A Fool To Say APC Is The Best Thing To Happe / America Moves To Block Buhari From Receiving Abacha's Loot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by potablenews(m): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks for been Here.I just sat down in my room thinking of how NIGERIA will be great.I just got the Inspiration to ask Nigerians This Question.
"If Nigeria move to America and America moves to Nigeria includeing there president what do u think will happen"
I just ask my friend the question,You wont believe what he told me:He said if that happen,Nigeria will be great while America will be corrupt and Bad.LOlz.
Off to you Nigerians.Let know your view.
Express your view with the comment box below.

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by mrmetoo1: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Is your question if Americans move to Nigeria and Nigerians move to America? If that's your question, then in four years Nigerians will be looking for a way to run to Nigeria because we Nigerians would have destroyed America while Americans would have been in the process of cleaning up our mess and making Nigeria great. Our problem is our mindset not where we are.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by respect80(m): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
America will become Nigeria and Nigeria will become America

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by buharisbae(f): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nigerians will be dying to have a Nigerian visa! #Godhelpthisnation

2 Likes

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2016
A PIG WILL ALWAYS BE A PIG EVEN IF TAKEN TO THE MOON!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by kossyablaze(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
Leopards never their dark spots

1 Like

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
Future impossible tense. Apart from the oil that we have, nothing will make American to come to Nigeria.

Why ? Because America has gone a long way to be drawn backwardly.

For Nigerian to migrate to America, one thing is certain, we will destroy America in less than one week.

1 Like

Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by thundafire: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2016
Nepa will take light once winter begins
Water board will stop giving water dy will subsidize fuel nd gas immediately and avengers will begin blowing up pipelines fighting 4 recognition but in Nigeria the Americans will so much change it till u wouldn't recognize ur house
Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:38am On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
Nigerians will be dying to have a Nigerian visa! #Godhelpthisnation
what's wrong with your hands
Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by chriskosherbal(m): 1:40am On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmmm well
Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by Nobody: 2:01am On Jul 24, 2016
You cant fit the population of America into Nigeria, so your question is redundant.
Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by labamo07(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2016
I assume this is just a weird assumption from a weed smoker. However, if I should fill in my response too, I would say the nigeria turned america will be more than fantastically corrupt and the America turned Nigeria will revolutionise Nigeria to a functional level to run on auto pilot. The only problem in Nigeria is bad leadership.............
Re: Opinion:"if Nigeria Move To America And America Moves To Nigeria"what Will Happe by Beadex1(m): 5:05am On Jul 24, 2016
Bros wake up from your sleep.......

(1) (Reply)

How We Shared N468.7m Project Fund: Suspect Tells ICPC / The President Lied His Removal Was Due To Fantastic Ineeptitude / CACOL Lists 21 Senators Still Getting Pension From Government Read More: Https:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.