Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Is Wrong With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong With Me? (901 Views)

What Is Wrong With My Mom? / Father Carrying His Step Daughter At The Pool. Anything Wrong With The Photo? / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Me? by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
Nlders,

I really dont know what is wrong with me and would like someone to help me in overcoming it... I have this fear whenever there are signs that my wife is pregnant... Even during our last baby, I was so sick when she was in the labour room that it took another 2 weeks before I could come back to normal self... During the pregnancy, I was always sick and weak...

Now anytime I see signs of preg, my heart skips and the symptoms would... gosh! What might be wrong with me

Serious replies pls
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by olaleks007(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2016
Go spiritual
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2016
olaleks007:
Go spiritual

What has spiritual got to do with this?
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by ogawisdom(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
May b na evil spirit dey worry u book appointment with TB Joshua for deliverance asap sad
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by izzou(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Are you usually sick for the whole 9 months or just few weeks to delivery?

I think i know a medical personnel on Nairaland

Ehen

TheArchangel, where art thou?

cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
You might be responding to some hidden childhood phobia or just being strongly empathetic to your wife.
Try and see a competent psycologist for help.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by Immaculated: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Maybe u r scared(fear cud cause it).

Pls familylanders PHOTOSHOOT needs ur votes in ds ongoing Mr nairaland contest..thank u all for backing him so far but now he needs ur votes like never before...d finals will be on Saturday slated from 10am-6pm..d thread will be on fashion section. Pls familylanders he needs ur votes. Thank u. Vote PHOTOSHOOT for Mr nairaland..let's take home d crown
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by TheArchangel(f): 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:
Are you usually sick for the whole 9 months or just few weeks to delivery?

I think i know a medical personnel on Nairaland

Ehen

TheArchangel, where art thou?

cool
Damn right bro wink cheesy. You gon' assist me naw undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by izzou(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
TheArchangel:
Damn right bro wink cheesy. You gon' assist me naw undecided

I no go fit oh

I dey fear blood

embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by blessedqueen(f): 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ioannes:
You might be responding to some hidden childhood phobia or just being strongly empathetic to your wife.
Try and see a competent psycologist for help.
Word!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by 5minsmadness: 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
nairalandbuzz:
Nlders,

I really dont know what is wrong with me and would like someone to help me in overcoming it... I have this fear whenever there are signs that my wife is pregnant... Even during our last baby, I was so sick when she was in the labour room that it took another 2 weeks before I could come back to normal self... During the pregnancy, I was always sick and weak...

Now anytime I see signs of preg, my heart skips and the symptoms would... gosh! What might be wrong with me

Serious replies pls

Its called sympathetic pregnancy or couvade syndrome. Read it up. You're alright.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by tobex23(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2016
5minsmadness:

Its called sympathetic pregnancy or couvade syndrome. Read it up. You're alright.

Hello Sir, please sir, can I have a minute of your time Sir? Please, the Mr Nairaland competition ends on Saturday. Please if you don't mind Sir, could you vote photoshoot? Sir?

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by 5minsmadness: 7:01am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Hello Sir, please sir, can I have a minute of your time Sir? Please, the Mr Nairaland competition ends on Saturday. Please if you don't mind Sir, could you vote photoshoot? Sir?

Been doing so and will continue to do so bro. That guy has charisma and talent as well as good looks and humility which is what Mr Nairaland should actually be about.
#teamphotoshootalltheway

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by tobex23(m): 7:05am On Aug 05, 2016
5minsmadness:

Been doing so and will continue to do so bro. That guy has charisma and talent as well as good looks and humility which is what Mr Nairaland should actually be about.
#teamphotoshootalltheway

Oh my!! That's wonderful sir, yes, concerning the 3 characteristics you listed, he has all in abundance...

Thank you very much Sir.
We at teamPhotoshoot remains grateful.

Just a reminder, the voting comes up on:
Date: 06/08/2016(Saturday)
Venue: fashion section.
Re: What Is Wrong With Me? by 5minsmadness: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2016
tobex23:

Oh my!! That's wonderful sir, yes, concerning the 3 characteristics you listed, he has all in abundance...

Thank you very much Sir.
We at teamPhotoshoot remains grateful.

Just a reminder, the voting comes up on:
Date: 06/08/2016(Saturday)
Venue: fashion section.
No wahala.
Mention me that day just in case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 11 Kinds Of Men Ladies Must Not Marry / Why Is Wedding Ring Placed On 4th Finger? / Five Things Husbands Hide From Their Wives That They Shouldn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.