Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I (1971 Views)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / I Feel Worthless, I Didn't Get A Valentine's Day Gift, Alhaja got- Lady cries / Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Omuka: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
I .
Re: I by falconey(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
whor? God doesnt choose your lifestyle you do.
Re: I by Apelex(m): 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Funny
Re: I by sheunsheun(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Lol, you got me laughing

Please Omuka focus on making your first class and forget about girls. I hope you understand what i mean wink
Re: I by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
Must u create a thread for this where u are to be attending Prophet T. B. Joshua church for delieverance
Re: I by LuveU2(f): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
Could this be another gay making excuses for his lifestyle

Anyway who dating epp undecided

1 Like

Re: I by epelumi42(m): 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
Rejection is probably one of the harshest things you'll face in life and you gotta learn how to deal with it. Evaluate your self, your worth. It is not about being rich. Have you developed yourself a lifestyle that can be reckoned with? I'm ignoring the physical attributes here. Personal development will put you on a platform where ladies have respect for you and would be wary of rejecting you. That's an opinion. Other factors remain valid. Consider this first.
Re: I by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
only 1week nagging from girlfriend go tire you

2 Likes

Re: I by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
tho' life isnt all about soberness, we have to watchout for certain stuffs like this. Op i understand your plight...dont worry, with time all these will become the least of your problems... smiley
Re: I by Sexxkillz: 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Life is a stage. There's a time for everything. The time for you to have a girlfriend is not yet hand, besides, you're missing nothing by being single. . . A lot of people currently in a relationship right now are looking for the quickest escape route out of it.

You have to work on yourself and your self esteem. Your problem is that you only wait till you see a girl you like, before you approach. Learn to be friends with everyone you come across, young or old, male or female. Be the one to approach and start the conversation, and just talk about anything apart from relationships. Take a genuine interest in the people you meet, and have a free mind and jovial spirit. Keeping a lot of friends and acquaintances will help your confidence grow, and when the time is right, a girl will say yes to you.

Don't feel worthless because of your inability to find a girl. Don't make a girl your priority, else, you'll rush into a relationship with the fist girl that says yes to you, get heartbroken very easily and feel even more worthless if that happens.

5 Likes

Re: I by Daniel2289(m): 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Op Pls don't play with God. Just read wat u wrote. God wants u to b gay. Haba! Pls pray 4 4giveness n stop using God's name in vain. Be dat as it may, keep searching n I believ dat one day, u will find one dats ready to b wit u.
Re: I by Sexxkillz: 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Could this be another gay making excuses for his lifestyle

So, an inability to find a girlfriend makes someone gay and making excuses? What school did you attend, or, are you attending? I'm trying to understand how they teach you to have such warped pathetic logic.

Girls like you with low thinking and mental ability would be a thorn in the flesh to any guy dating them because you're bereft of any traits of understanding. He'll say one thing, and your small mind will take it to mean some other thing.

According to your mumu logic, any girl that cannot find a boyfriend is a lesbian. . . So daft.

3 Likes

Re: I by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
Bruh better be enjoying your single-ness cuz you're free very free but if you fly and go'an get girlfriend then no EPL matches cuz it'll be too late (Chelsea Tilla die) no FIFA all night with your squad cuz your girl needs attention plus you can't be caught with other girls (are you mad)
But if you still feel worthless think about the traffic lights in GTA or a white crayon
Re: I by Omuka: 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2016
Thank you all for your comments.
Re: I by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So, an inability to find a girlfriend makes someone gay and making excuses? What school did you attend, or, are you attending? I'm trying to understand how they teach you to have such warped pathetic logic.

Girls like you with low thinking and mental ability would be a thorn in the flesh to any guy dating them because you're bereft of any traits of understanding. He'll say one thing, and your small mind will take it to mean some other thing.

According to your mumu logic, any girl that cannot find a boyfriend is a lesbian. . . So daft.
Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I by LuveU2(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:

And this is comin frm someone with a "sex kills" handle?

Lol where do i start teaching u how to comprehend frm.

1 Like

Re: I by Sexxkillz: 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2016
LuveU2:
And this is comin frm someone with a "sex kills" handle?

Lol where do i start teaching u how to comprehend frm.
You're too daft to engage me in any kind of discussion. Go look for your mates to do that with.

Stroll. . .

3 Likes

Re: I by datyrone(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2016
in this buhari economy...this is ur biggest worry
Re: I by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're too daft to engage me in any kind of discussion. Go look for your mates to do that with.

Stroll. . .
Nigga say no more! U juz murdered her..
Re: I by LuveU2(f): 11:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Stroll. . .
go get a lobotomy before it worsens.

1 Like

Re: I by emmyluizzz: 1:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Omuka:
I am close to 24 years now i have never had a girlfriend, not that i don't make move to ask women out but i always get rejected, i have accepted my faith. Not that i am not goodlooking. Maybe God wants me to be gay.
sorry to say dis....Bt is either u are ugly or u have mouth and body odour....so tink twice my friend
Re: I by emmyluizzz: 1:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Omuka:
I am close to 24 years now i have never had a girlfriend, not that i don't make move to ask women out but i always get rejected, i have accepted my faith. Not that i am not goodlooking. Maybe God wants me to be gay.
sorry to say dis....Bt is either u are ugly or u have mouth and body odour....so tink twice my friend
Re: I by AlhajiTekno: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Kai! cry
Re: I by Fernandowski(m): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Bruh better be enjoying your single-ness cuz you're free very free but if you fly and go'an get girlfriend then no EPL matches cuz it'll be too late (Chelsea Tilla die) no FIFA all night with your squad cuz your girl needs attention plus you can't be caught with other girls (are you mad)
But if you still feel worthless think about the traffic lights in GTA or a white crayon
you are so high my bro

(1) (Reply)

#teambigpreek If You Have Big Preek, Enter Here! / 7 Foods That Kill S£X Drive In Men, #4 Is Particularly Important / Ladies: A Prayerful Man Or A Man Good In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.