Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Two Sides Of Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Two Sides Of Money (611 Views)

Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) / Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Two Sides Of Money by Goodyman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 23, 2016
“A feast is made for laughter and wine maketh merry, but MONEY ANSWERETH ALL THINGS (capitals mine).” (Prov. 10:19)
Many years back when I was a fan of James Hadley Chase, there was a novel he wrote titled: “You Are Dead Without Money”. There Is no doubt that money answereth all things, so when a man has no money he is, indeed, like a dead man. Without money, you cannot have the basic things of life, let alone take care of your family. In your family or community, no one recognizes you if you have no money. If you happen to be an elder, your words of advice and counsel have no weight. If you are in the midst of the movers and shakers of the society, nobody recognizes your presence if you have no money. Worse still, in your immediate family, if money gets out of the hand of the man through the door, love from the woman also flies out of the window and you thus become a footmat for your wife, especially if she is not a genuine born-again Christian. Indeed, money answereth all things and money also maketh a man. In fact, we all need money to survive in this world.
But let us also not forget this fact – “For the love of money is the root of all evil, which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” (1 Timothy 6:10)
Money is good; we all need it, but the love of it at the detriment of our relationship with God is what is bad, for the love of money has actually made many to compromise their faith. It has also led many to prisons in foreign lands; many are involved in all forms of sinful and wicked acts leading ultimately to their destruction.
Let us, therefore, not worship or serve money; rather, let money serve us – be our servant and not our master. I pray for you that you will not be a poor man to the extent of cursing God for being poor and the riches or wealth you will have will not prevent you from serving your God faithfully in the name of Jesus.
Re: The Two Sides Of Money by easterwick(m): 1:42am On Jul 24, 2016
Bro are you going to tell u dnt love money? But the way u sound make me to thnk u like money or if u are told to sell all you have and give it to the poor and now be left with nothing CAN U DO IT
jesus word
Re: The Two Sides Of Money by yomi007k(m): 4:04am On Jul 24, 2016
una go talk go front then talk go back. At d end of d day una go confuse.

I love money. I will continue to hustle 4 it legitimately.

period.
Re: The Two Sides Of Money by easterwick(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
yomi007k:
una go talk go front then talk go back. At d end of d day una go confuse.

I love money. I will continue to hustle 4 it legitimately.

period.
i like you, God will pardon u because you love money(satan) and despise the other(GOD) for u cannot serve both God and Mammon not like others who believe the lies in the bible that jesus dies for their sin mean while they(church) kill an innocent man and crucified him without any curse @if any man believe in jesus and carry his spirit it is the churches that will persecute and kill that person
if u love ur life in this wicked world u will lose it run out of church less paul deliver u to satan and u are.....
Re: The Two Sides Of Money by Goodyman(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2016
It appears respondents to this thread never took their time to read the post properly. Money is good, there is no doubt about it. This, I have stated clearly that without money you cannot meet the basic needs of life and you need money to survive this world. But when you love money so much that you had to kidnap people, rob people, do 419, kill your wife or son and use him or her, for ritual purposes just because you want money which is what God and even humanity hates, that is what is bad. Go back and read the post once again. If you say you love money and you want to kidnap, rob, kill others, etc. to get money, then go ahead and kill, but remember you will also pay for it dearly. In a nutshell, work hard, do a honest and legal business or work to get your money and do not use all your time looking for money without serving your God who gave you life and power to get money. That is the bottom line of my message. In other words, do not serve money, but let money serve you or money should not be your master, rather, let money be your servant.

(1) (Reply)

For Those Who Wish To Turn Away From Sin And Embrace Jesus. Check Here / Questions On Belief System / Reasons To Fast And Pray As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.