Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin (4695 Views)

Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism / A Reply To The Thread: 13 Amazing Revelation About Christianity/ Islam / The Two Sides Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 1:13am On Apr 14, 2016
We keep seeing it on daily basis, the fight for supremacy wages on, the fight for whose religion is the better one keeps waging as two of the world's most popular and populous religions goes head to head against each other.

On one hand we have the cross wielding holier than thou tongue speaking spirit filled and bible thumping Christians ...

They look on their Islamic counterparts with untold suspicion and contempt, they certainly are hell bound unless they accept Jesus.

On the other hand we have the fore head smashing over enthusiastic eagerly and vibrant quran thumping Muslims with the words of God as professed by his Holy prophet Muhammed as the leading charge.

They look on the Christians as deceived gullible and lost worshippers of the son of the carpenter who is supposedly just a messenger of God and not God himself.

Of course for such blasphemous belief, the Christians deserve hell, they are hell bound and are heading straight to it by the will of the almighty Allah.

It is a funny reality how these two religions always lock on against each other like bulls fighting over a female cow to mate with.

Let us be very clear here, there really isn't much difference from both religions, the ever revolving clashes between their adherents are just a clutch at different sides of a thread put through a pin.

Both are different sides of the same coin

What i find really intriguing in these fights for the better religion is, in as much as both lay claims to an All Powerful God, yet that all powerful God needs humans of limited power to carry out it's biddings.

Only a man made God would need man to make itself known to man.

There are several ways both religions are alike, foundations that shows what we are witnessing is the portrayal of same basic idea from two different perspective and societal background.

Both rely on Jewish foundation

Both the bible as a book used by the Christians and Quran used by the Muslims lay claims to an authorship carried out by the creator of the universe himself by proxy.

The bible made up of almost 60% of a part hewn directly from the Jewish tenark renamed Old testament, while the Quran did not lift the Tenark to paste in it's contexts most stories found in the Quran no doubt are hewn from the same Tenark with most Jewish prophets dubbed Islamic prophets.

Remarkably these two books with a basic foundation in the Jewish scriptures paints a deity that is so different from what the Jews originally had that the three deities found in these religions:

Jewish Yahweh
Christian Yahweh
and Islamic Allah

so differ in their characteristics and attributes that it is almost impossible to reconcile them even though all emanated from the same Jewish source.

How so?

Either this God has a shouty schizophrenia that it reveals different persona via each religion or what we are seeing is just men painting it to suite their ideas, philosophies, ego and societal signature.

Both has a torture chamber for unbelievers

One of the most childish attributes of this two religions is their clutch at threat in order to coerce a mind into submission.

their reverence of a deity that acts more like an egoistic tyrant with a torture chamber filled with literal burning furnace meant for those who do not subscribe directly to their dogmas and beliefs.

One of the most preposterous aspect of such religions as i have found them demeaning to human nature and intellect is in their tendency to glorify the absurd and justify the abhorrent.

A remarkable trait that the punishment of finite err with an infinite punishment is seen as a most moral and just judicial sentence.

A monstrous mindset that demeans the worth of humanity that one can conceive another being burnt for holding a distinct belief from his.

A muslim would pity Christians, adherents of other religions or irreligious people as people lost in the darkness of shaytan heading towards the wrath of God to be burnt in hell forever.

Christians also thinks same of Muslims, adherents of other religions and the irreligious...

Both religions are identical in their reverence of a monstrous sadistic and barbaric deity willing to host an eternal roast party of human barbecue.

Abraham/Ibrahim

One crazy man's action got seriously out of hand.

Both in the biblical stories and Quranic stories a story of a very righteous Man of semitc descent stands out.

A very obedient man he was to the will of God that he nearly killed his son to prove it, a staunch believer in obedience without question and conformity none the less no matter what is right.

No wonder both religions who remarkably hold such a man as the fore-bear of both faiths in high esteem that both emulate such absurd lunacy of mindless conformity to authority.

In the world today, such a man would be booked for attempted murder sent to a Psychiatric home for mental evaluation and ultimately jailed.

religions are not created around such individuals cus they are dubbed mad and crazy, we don't respect them.

But nearly 4billion people of Islamic, Christian and Judaic foundation glorifies and celebrate such character of unparalleled psychosis.

Here is an identical foundation for both still rooted deep in the waters of Jewish folklores and beliefs.

A very angry wrathful vengeful deity

This is a very shouty aspect of both, a God who is so emotionally unstable that it blows up in anger every now and then.

Anger is a mundane trait, a child of insecurity and emotional vulnerability, something even humans subjected to this emotion abhors and fear to entertain.

But here we are given a deity supposedly the creator of the vast cosmos who is so petty and childish that it gets taunted easily and blows up in anger.

I wonder how it does not sound absurd to those holding such belief in an anger prone deity that the simply trait of anger which is a mundane emotion demeans these concepts of an all powerful and self satisfied creator.

It ridicules it and shows out a very punny deity that needs to see an anger therapist.

Jealous God

All glory is mine, all worship, adoration, praise in fact if you ever dare worship something else i'll burn you forever.

Jealousy, a very big character flaw that humans do not even fancy having...

Jealousy is a child of envy but can be said to be envy raised to power 10... It is a trait of insecurity and lustful want of that which another has.

Both religion provides a God so petty that it is subject to such a flaw as jealousy, a God subject to mundane unwanted emotions like anger and jealousy at the same time painted with an absurd trait of perfection.

something perfect needs nothing so how can that which needs nothing exercise jealousy or needs for worship and reverence.

these are all mundane needs and wants, a mark of ego and narcissism and a huge flaw something one would expect an all powerful universal source to be well above.

But here we are shoved with a concept so punny and insecure that it entertains jealousg and stark childishness over monger for worship.

In hulks voice "Punny God"

Propagation by deception and violence

The 21st century is battered by majority of factors threatening the human existence and one of these factors is religion but it will be unfair to rope all religions in rather let us mention the biggest of these troubles "Islamic extremism".

It should be known that at infancy or should i say in it's youths Christianity was equally even more so barbaric than Islam is right now, this forceful conversion and terrorism carried out on the world by pious holy con men of Christianity battered the world of the European world that history remembers that period in human historical timelines as the Dark ages

Here is an identical trait of both religions eager to carry out a violent charge for an all powerful deity who remarkably cannot do it himself.

Subjugates women

I'd say Christians are a bit more conservative when it comes to this aspect of their religion, though several verses in the bible infers this they have mastered a very deceptive unique art known as Cherry Picking, Pick the ones you like, either reinterpret or totally dismiss the ones you don't like.

Islam on the other hand is more explicit in it's misogynistic dealings with women, the barbarism meted on women in the muslim world is disturbing that women are not allowed to drive, vote or go out with being masqueraded, treated as property that you can acquire up to 4, divorce or beat and even kill to restore honour in cases of infidelity.

Noble Quran 4:34
Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given
one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from
their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient,
guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them
guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first]
advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and
[finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no
means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

Timothy 2:12-15 New International Version (NIV)

I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;
she must be quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And
Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived
and became a sinner. But women will be saved through childbearing
—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

Both are identical in their misogynistic positions towards women and their rights.. Is considering women inferior creatures something right for this world?

Apparently both Islamic and Christian deities with sole authorship of such crappy books think so..

Elizabeth Cady stanton once said
"When women understand that religions and government are human inventions. That the bible, quran, catechisms, prayer books and encyclical letters are all emanations from the minds of humans, they will no longer be oppressed with the injunction that comes at them with the divine authority of 'Thus Sayeth the lord'"

There are thousand and One other reasons and similarities show casing the twin-like relationship between these two Middle Easten religions, Even though the battle for supremacy and religious correctness wages on both have show to be Equal dose of the same bullshiit

Like a two coloured pill with a red and yellow side, it's actually same pill only with different colours at different sides.

Though both sides wipes and brands their religions with blings of superiority and correctness with mantras of moral superiority and ability to communicate with the creator of the universe, both are not any more better than the other or any other religion out there.

in respect to their roots, foundations and reverence of the outright absurd, i dare say both are and always will be Two sides of the same coin

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by jamesbawa(m): 1:33am On Apr 14, 2016
goodnight op
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Shollyps(m): 6:57am On Apr 14, 2016
I dey come ...make I carry chair....where my popcorn and orijin?...it's gonna be interesting...
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 7:49am On Apr 14, 2016
Shollyps:
I dey come ...make I carry chair....where my popcorn and orijin?...it's gonna be interesting...

Shift make i seat with you share pop corn and orijin abeg... Adjusts my glasses.. Lets watch the show!!!
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2016
100℅ true. but soon worshippers of both religion will start bashing the op saying they are not the same and can never be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by orunto27: 10:38am On Apr 14, 2016
Before you bid good night, we should also know that a coin has three sides when you consider the boundary. The boundary in this case is Judaism. One of the remaining two always bears the Crown, that is The Covenant. The other side is ordinary.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Scholar8200(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2016
Shollyps:
Not much to be said here; Op has expressed his opinion and made his conclusions already. Try another thread smiley
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Oluwaseytiano(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2016
Ha John, brilliant as always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
orunto27:
Before you bid good night, we should also know that a coin has three sides when you consider the boundary. The boundary in this case is Judaism. One of the remaining two always bears the Crown, that is The Covenant. The other side is ordinary.

Partly true as in the case of a coin being made up of two sides in unity with a third unifying part being the center.

None the less it is a known fact that none of the sides of a coin is worth more than the other, both the head and tail of a coin in unity with the middle makes up the totality of a coin and the totality of it's worth.

A dollar coin is not the head but both the head and the tail, both are the two sides that makes up a dollar and so equally contribute to the worth of the dollar bill.

Same holds true for both religions, both being two sides of a coin with a common boundary or foundation as found in Judaism makes up the totality of the coin.

No matter which part claims the head (which is what both has been doing for ages) it doesn't make it any less nonsensical as the other.

Both sides in unity with Judaism makes the totality of the bullshiit which is Abrahamism..

This is not about which is superior but the twin-like foundations and similarities between their absurdities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by virginboy1(m): 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2016
Why is it that insightful thread like this hardly hits frontage?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:

'Cause the mods tend to suppress atheist threads. Pretty sure they do it to maintain traffic.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by kevoh(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:
Because frontpage is meant for 'Olajumoke: Breadseller turns model', 'See the snake I caught while sleeping' or ' Davido in love with tonto Dike'... Not threads that will make people challenge their reasoning faculty.

Or Snap did I just type regular frontpage keywords? tongue Someone mention a certain Mod's name, we might probably make frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by virginboy1(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2016
CoolUsername:

'Cause the mods tend to suppress atheist threads. Pretty sure they do it to maintain traffic.

Oh I see, but its ain't fair na! There might be many perplexed entities dwelling in menhancoly because of they are binded under the yoke of both aforementioned religions.

They need to get enlightened with insightful threads like this.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by virginboy1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
kevoh:

Because frontpage is meant for 'Olajumoke: Breadseller turns model', 'See the snake I caught while sleeping' or ' Davido in love with tonto Dike'... Not threads that will make people challenge their reasoning faculty.

Or Snap did I just type regular frontpage keywords? tongue Someone mention a certain Mod's name, we might probably make frontpage.

For real? shocked
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by kevoh(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2016
johnydon22:

On one hand we have the cross wielding holier than thou tongue speaking spirit filled and bible thumping Christians ...

They look on their Islamic counterparts with untold suspicion and contempt, they certainly are hell bound unless they accept Jesus.

On the other hand we have the fore head smashing over enthusiastic eagerly and vibrant quran thumping Muslims with the words of God as professed by his Holy prophet Muhammed as the leading charge.

They look on the Christians as deceived gullible and lost worshippers of the son of the carpenter who is supposedly just a messenger of God and not God himself.

Of course for such blasphemous belief, the Christians deserve hell, they are hell bound and are heading straight to it by the will of the almighty Allah.

Apt description! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by kevoh(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2016
virginboy1:

For real? shocked
Don't mind me, I'm just over stretching the front page thingy and joking about it.There are intelligent threads that do make frontpage not necessarily related to religious matters.
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by jumainsexy(f): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2016
Thumbs up Johnydon. You such an intelligent young man smiley

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by frank317: 6:43pm On Apr 14, 2016
Naijaboy007:
100℅ true. but soon worshippers of both religion will start bashing the op saying they are not the same and can never be

However, islams will say: my God us the angrier God. He will kill u for not worshipping him.

Christians will say: my God is ove, no heveanly goody goodies if u don't love him back. Infact, he loves u so much that u will burn forever if u don't live him back.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2016
frank317:

However, islams will say: my God is the angrier God. He will kill u for not worshipping him.

Christians will say: my God is love, no heveanly goody goodies if u don't love him back. In fact, he loves u so much that u will burn forever if u don't love him back.

Hahahahaha @bolded... that is sheer abuse and blackmail nothing near love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by ValentineMary(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2016
Once again Johnny nailed it. Dissecting religion to it's very cellular level. Nice one Johnnydon22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2016
what is misogyny? what is subjugation? what defines such terms? who defines them? the hollywood chipolata has truly bought into the deceptions and delusions of so called "morality". smh. i'm not one to be dramatic, but if only you knew.

"Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except God: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting God. (The Noble Quran, 6:70)"

"Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:3)"

The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

This is definitely what "misogyny" looks like.

When we try to focus on the negatives of things, and we ridicule others believing we're better than them, that is when the real issue arises. I am a muslim, and i have buddhist, hindu and christian friends, their beliefs might strange to me, but i dont look down on them for that. Things appeal to people differently. No one is brought up the same way. I try to be peaceful as possible because the islam i was brought up with, the islam i fell in love with, was all about love, and peace and goodness. so what do we do? why try to focus on positives, not point out the what you perceive as unorthodox and shove it down the throat of others just to feel better about yourself.

"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."

"Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it. (The Noble Quran, 99:7-cool"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 1:14am On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
what is misogyny?
Contempt for women

what is subjugation?
Forceful coercion into conformity

what defines such terms? who defines them?
The human society does and gives them meaning and basis

the hollywood chipolata has truly bought into the deceptions and delusions of so called "morality". smh. i'm not one to be dramatic, but if only you knew.

Yes we have seen effects of Islamic subjective morality and a sky scraper of moral expectations leveled on the neck of the woman by greedy perverted men with the pages of a Quran as a basis.

"Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except God: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: ]they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting God. (The Noble Quran, 6:70)"

"Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them). (The Noble Quran, 15:3)"

Classical misplaced values and priority, first your post began with emphasis on 'Misogyny and Women subjugation' a sane mind would have expected those be a vital issue addressed but in that vainful twist of misplaced priority defending your nonsensical beliefs are given first priority.

Yes the red part of your post is classic, exactly what we expect..

isn't this exactly one of the points i treated here? How these Abrahamic faiths Resort to fear to ensure conformity

Issue threats of violence and torture, a forceful coercion achieved through petty threats of untold torture by some egocentric barbaric narcissistic and sadistic concept of a deity who needs to be accepted or it dishes out punishment.

Doesn't that sound stupi_d to you?

I'm sure nobody goes around issuing threats to people to either love them/accept them or get tortured, that is blatant abuse, petty blackmail and a sadistic barbarism.

You are issuing some nonsensical quotes from a nonsensical book to threaten me with the torture schemes of what ever monstrous concept you revere? ? Quite laughable..

sounds like a kid telling me a ghost is waiting in a dark stair..

The Prophet Muhammad said, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him: Your Heaven lies under the feet of your mother (Ahmad, Nasai).

A man came to the Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship? The Prophet said: Your mother. The man said, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man further asked, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your mother. The man asked again, ‘Then who?' The Prophet said: Then your father. (Bukhari, Muslim).

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
I heard the Prophet saying. "Evil omen is in three things: The horse, the woman
and the house." ( Bukhari)

Our Uncle Mo regards women as bad Omen.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a
man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, " This is because of the deficiency of a
woman’s mind ."

Thinks so low of women that their words in court do not weigh as much as that of a man doesn't that show someone who doesn't regard women equally human as men?

Here it is

Undisputable supposed words of a universal Causer, that is blatantly preposterous

When we try to focus on the negatives of things, and we ridicule others believing we're better than them, that is when the real issue arises. I am a muslim, and i have buddhist, hindu and christian friends, their beliefs might strange to me, but i dont look down on them for that. Things appeal to people differently. No one is brought up the same way. I try to be peaceful as possible because the islam i was brought up with, the islam i fell in love with, was all about love, and peace and goodness. so what do we do? why try to focus on positives, not point out the what you perceive as unorthodox and shove it down the throat of others just to feel better about yourself.

Criticism drives and pushes the world towards betterment, if we all should remain silence then we would all be guilty of complicity.

No idea should be above ridicule, it is a very important tool. Why should religion be exempted from ridicule.

If science, politics, sex, literature, art all are subject to ridicule, why should your religion be exempted from it, gone are those days when sheepish respect are accorded to absurd ideas.

There in lies the beauty in Islam

-Forceful conversion
-Apostate killing
-Terrorism
-Islamism
-Sharia
-Sexism
-Honour killing
-Wife battery
-women seen as inferior creatures
-Chronic homophobia
-Mindless hypocrisy and demand for respect and glorification of the absurd.

No these are not beauty neither are they peace, one would imagine a peaceful religion is one whose extremists are extremely peaceful.

If extremists are following the fundamentals of your religion then something is wrong with your religion's fundamentals.

"O you who have believed, let not a people ridicule [another] people; perhaps they may be better than them; nor let women ridicule [other] women; perhaps they may be better than them. And do not insult one another and do not call each other by [offensive] nicknames. Wretched is the name of disobedience after [one's] faith. And whoever does not repent - then it is those who are the wrongdoers."

Blind conformity to authority is the greatest enemy of truth. No amount of Quran Quoting will ever steer the world off the path of objective criticism.

I do not glorify the abhorrent and revere outright barbarism and injustice. Women are being treated as a second class citizen that they are not even allowed to drive or vote.

that is demeaning to the status of being Human

None should be silent at such ludicrous baseless chauvinistic clutch at a very demeaning and nonsensical idea.

"Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it! And anyone who has done an atom's weight of evil, shall see it. (The Noble Quran, 99:7-cool"

Exactly, i seriously agree... We hope you all see the weight of evil you have unjustly poured on the world.

Defence of evil is evil in itself, i hope that sinks in well into yo head.

Sums up the totality of Abrahamic bullshiit.. we keep seeing The sides of the same absurd coin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Immorttal: 9:33am On Apr 15, 2016
These are the real SLAVES you believe in an almighty God who created you knowing fully well how imperfect he made you and how prone you are to making mistakes here and there which is not a fault of your own,still the 'almighty" demands you perform beyond your capabilities,now thats ignorance and gullibility of the highest order. you might say,'if there is no God why are prayers answered?' budhist,christians,islams,hinduist all pray and their needs are rendered,hence the christians believed their beliefs are accepted and their god the true god why is the prayers of other religious denominations rendered? undecidedprayer is affirmation,i do meditate and pray to connect with my spirit.The human mind is an ENERGY HUB so powerful that with faith - the assurance of things yet to be manifested.(opposite of fear and doubt) you can achieve all things you asked for. The power is in you,stop believing in a fucking god, we created the entity called god,so if you wallow in the existence of god,it becomes real to you and enslave you. Live your life like you gat no god to satisfy and see how caged you had been

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2016
johnydon22:
Contempt for women

Forceful coercion into conformity

The human society does and gives them meaning and basis
The human society? reallly? well i say the human society is unfair, i say their values are completely misogynistic, i say they are cruel. so are their punishments? why am i wrong for saying that? who gave the small minority of elites to set these rules that sheep like you blindly follow?

Yes we have seen effects of Islamic subjective morality and a sky scraper of moral expectations leveled on the neck of the woman by greedy perverted men with the pages of a Quran as a basis.
"O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good." [Noble Quran 4:19]

you will never see them quote verses like this will you? ask yourself why? people do bad things, regardless. the atheist who tried to racially cleanse his country, Sweden, was he a Muslim? some just make themselves feel better by trying to use God. heck most people believe Hitler was an atheist.

Classical misplaced values and priority, first your post began with emphasis on 'Misogyny and Women subjugation' a sane mind would have expected those be a vital issue addressed but in that vainful twist of misplaced priority defending your nonsensical beliefs are given first priority.
classic, the flat nosed w.anke.r resorts to insults? nonsensical? lol! and let me get this straight, youre supposed to be an atheist? lmao! the whole shabang big bang theory atheist i presume? smh

Yes the red part of your post is classic, exactly what we expect..

isn't this exactly one of the points i treated here? How these Abrahamic faiths Resort to fear to ensure conformity
lmao! conformity? me? accept conformity? there is no one opposed to that more than me! in fact my personal message is about conformity! fvck conformity? whose conformity? the hedonistic white man? or the tragic black man? smh

Issue threats of violence and torture, a forceful coercion achieved through petty threats of untold torture by some egocentric barbaric narcissistic and sadistic concept of a deity who needs to be accepted or it dishes out punishment.

Doesn't that sound stupi_d to you?

I'm sure nobody goes around issuing threats to people to either love them/accept them or get tortured, that is blatant abuse, petty blackmail and a sadistic barbarism.

You are issuing some nonsensical quotes from a nonsensical book to threaten me with the torture schemes of what ever monstrous concept you revere? ? Quite laughable..

sounds like a kid telling me a ghost is waiting in a dark stair..
When you were told, "Allah's promise is true and so is the Hour, of which there is no doubt," you said, "We have no idea what the Hour is. We have only been conjecturing. We are by no means certain." (Surat al-Jathiya: 32)

But instead, they deny the Hour; and We have prepared a Searing Blaze for those who deny the Hour. (Surat al-Furqan: 11)

"The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; for God bestows His abundance without measure on whom He will. (The Noble Quran, 2:212)"

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:
I heard the Prophet saying. "Evil omen is in three things: The horse, the woman
and the house." ( Bukhari)

Our Uncle Mo regards women as bad Omen.

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a
man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, " This is because of the deficiency of a
woman’s mind ."

Thinks so low of women that their words in court do not weigh as much as that of a man doesn't that show someone who doesn't regard women equally human as men?

Here it is

Undisputable supposed words of a universal Causer, that is blatantly preposterous
you try so hard to sound smart but you just end up sounding more stup.id than your claims.

The Prophet, peace be and blessings upon him, explained that women’s mental deficiency is reflected in their weak memory (A woman is overloaded by being a mother or a babysitter or pregnant. All these carriers are around the clock, because of what she is, she is always likely to forget more than a man who is devoted to one career only) , the fact that makes Shari`ah stipulate that a woman’s testimony must be corroborated by another woman. Thus, this injunction does not imply woman’s inferiority to man; rather it has more to do with justice than to gender.

And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." (Quran 2:226)

Criticism drives and pushes the world towards betterment, if we all should remain silence then we would all be guilty of complicity.

No idea should be above ridicule, it is a very important tool. Why should religion be exempted from ridicule.

If science, politics, sex, literature, art all are subject to ridicule, why should your religion be exempted from it, gone are those days when sheepish respect are accorded to absurd ideas.

There in lies the beauty in Islam
Youre free to criticise, but your criticism should be constructive, not sound like the words of a molested dweeb who has given up hope.

-Forceful conversion
-Apostate killing
-Terrorism
-Islamism
-Sharia
-Sexism
-Honour killing
-Wife battery
-women seen as inferior creatures
-Chronic homophobia
-Mindless hypocrisy and demand for respect and glorification of the absurd.
you say these things, but isnt it true about humans? with or without religion? North Korea is a godless state, so is china? why are these people subdued and maltreated since religion is the problem?

lol! johnnydon, i have always suspected you were a fagg.ot! ready to come out of the closet now? i guess there is psycho-phobia and rapophobia and things like that. they were born that way! lol! if it had been treated as the mental illness it is, it would have been cured by now, as i am sure many have...

No these are not beauty neither are they peace, one would imagine a peaceful religion is one whose extremists are extremely peaceful.

If extremists are following the fundamentals of your religion then something is wrong with your religion's fundamentals.

exactly, and i am an extremist and a fundamentalist. so are billions of muslims. why wont people refer to the peaceful ones as fundamentalists?

Blind conformity to authority is the greatest enemy of truth. No amount of Quran Quoting will ever steer the world off the path of objective criticism.
and that is exactly what youre a victim of. you blindly conform to the laws of others. in this case same people who a hundred years ago, thought you a monkey.

I do not glorify the abhorrent and revere outright barbarism and injustice. Women are being treated as a second class citizen that they are not even allowed to drive or vote.
And for women are rights over men similar to those of men over women." (Quran 2:226)

wtf is wrong with you? so the problem of saudi is now the problem of muslims? are you kidding me? overgeneralization is on of the side effects of a poor critical thinker.

that is demeaning to the status of being Human

None should be silent at such ludicrous baseless chauvinistic clutch at a very demeaning and nonsensical idea.
i think youre miserable and lonely and you think picking on the intellect of others will make you feel like less of a failure. The idea that women are second class citizens is not of the majority and yes, these misinformed muslims must be educated. again thinking this applies for all muslims is frankly quite stuupid.

Exactly, i seriously agree... We hope you all see the weight of evil you have unjustly poured on the world.

Defence of evil is evil in itself, i hope that sinks in well into yo head.

Sums up the totality of Abrahamic bullshiit.. we keep seeing The sides of the same absurd coin
see i have always understood why in you are so blatantly against religion. you screw a girl and you think what did i do wrong, you probably being a christian, sitting at home during church and you think what did i do wrong? this world is appealing, and we do everything possible to justify our transgressions, but desire is the epitome of all dangers to ones self.

And the picture with the quote on your profile, the one you so proudly lay claim to, is easily the dum.best thing i have read this month. un fiotte!

4 Likes

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2016
Immorttal:
These are the real SLAVES you believe in an almighty God who created you knowing fully well how imperfect he made you and how prone you are to making mistakes here and there which is not a fault of your own,still the 'almighty" demands you perform beyond your capabilities,now thats ignorance and gullibility of the highest order. you might say,'if there is no God why are prayers answered?' budhist,christians,islams,hinduist all pray and their needs are rendered,hence the christians believed their beliefs are accepted and their god the true god why is the prayers of other religious denominations rendered? undecidedprayer is affirmation,i do meditate and pray to connect with my spirit.The human mind is an ENERGY HUB so powerful that with faith - the assurance of things yet to be manifested.(opposite of fear and doubt) you can achieve all things you asked for. The power is in you,stop believing in a fucking god, we created the entity called god,so if you wallow in the existence of god,it becomes real to you and enslave you. Live your life like you gat no god to satisfy and see how caged you had been

The only way God made man imperfect was by giving him freewill. this imperfections you speak of, stem from one doing what he wants, rather than what God made him to do, you chose sin when clearly you can choose not to. As such, every man is responsible for his actions.

"Let not the Unbelievers think that our respite to them is good for themselves: We grant them respite that they may grow in their iniquity: But they will have a shameful punishment. (The Noble Quran, 3:178)"
Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
what is misogyny? what is subjugation? what defines such terms? who defines them? the hollywood chipolata has truly bought into the deceptions and delusions of so called "morality". smh. i'm not one to be dramatic, but if only you knew.

No, the west is not Islam's enemy. You only see them as such because they do not hold Islam's contemptible values. You were born and raised a Muslim, so who are you to talk about indoctrination. Tell me Mr Vome, would you be defending Islam on this forum if you were born in Anambra state?

You've boxed your mind in from other forms of knowledge, you probably believe in the winged horse story (which has zero verification) but disregard the theory of evolution and the Big Bang that have a good amount of empirical evidence supporting them.

VomeSchakleton:

"Leave alone those who take their religion to be mere play and amusement, and are deceived by the life of this world. But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except God: if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting God. (The Noble Quran, 6:70)"

If God existed and wanted truly wanted us enough to save us
. In his infinite wisdom, he should have found a way to reach his unambiguously and not through several conflicting stone age myths. If he didn't want people to "drink boiling water" then he should have ended this debate about his existence a long time ago.

Once again the omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent being has failed to live up to his name. This is because he simply exists in the minds of believers.

VomeSchakleton:

Misogyny looks like the niqab. Let me ask you, do these women get a say in whether they want to look like ninjas or not? What would be the actions of others towards them if they disagree to wear them?

Also, I don't think you deserve to talk about misogyny when your Prophet had sex with a nine year old girl. It is extremely hypocritical to try to put yourself on the moral high ground when your prophet is guilty of paedophilia. He's the indirect cause of most of the child marriages that occur within islam.

VomeSchakleton:

This is true, I may look at a Muslim and stereotype him as a 'repressive pedo terrorist' and you may look at an atheist and think 'anarchial LGBT-sympathizing devil-worshipper'. This is wrong as is one of the shortcomings of human nature.

But let's look at this, there's something that Islam is guilty of: the Qu'ran has given rules on what to do to non-believers (as the newer instructions take precedence over the older ones) and we've seen how Islam treats different people of different faiths when it is in majority. Sharia law is basically the anti-thesis to democracy, it can't be challenged or regulated really.

If you're truly a tolerant individual (although I did see you shouting 'fa.ggot' to someone who supports the LGBT cause earlier in this thread), then you're drawing that part of your morality from outside your religion.

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2016
CoolUsername:

No, the west is not Islam's enemy. You only see them as such because they do not hold Islam's contemptible values. You were born and raised a Muslim, so who are you to talk about indoctrination. Tell me Mr Vome, would you be defending Islam on this forum if you were born in Anambra state?

You've boxed your mind in from other forms of knowledge, you probably believe in the winged horse story (which has zero verification) but disregard the theory of evolution and the Big Bang that have a good amount of empirical evidence supporting them.
LOL! yeah sure, and Bush was looking for WMDs in Iraq. smh

I am intrigued by the big bang theory, as a muslim i always try to explain religion with science and vice versa, i focus on facts, not theories. The big bang theory is intiguing because there is actually a verse in the Quran similar to it but it is still an UNPROVEN theory.

“Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?” (Quran 21:30)

this covers both the bang bang theory and the primordial soup theory. water is life, every scientist will agree with that.

the fact that i understand the diversity of thought and belief, which is in the nature of man is why i try to see the good in people, not their religious affiliation as i am sure Allah does.

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” [Sûrah Yûnus: 99]

If God existed and wanted truly wanted us enough to save us
. In his infinite wisdom, he should have found a way to reach his unambiguously and not through several conflicting stone age myths. If he didn't want people to "drink boiling water" then he should have ended this debate about his existence a long time ago.

Once again the omnipotent, omniscient and omnibenevolent being has failed to live up to his name. This is because he simply exists in the minds of believers.

Quran 006:111

And even if We had sent down unto them angels, and the dead had spoken unto them, and We had gathered together all things before their very eyes, they would not have believed, unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly.

Misogyny looks like the niqab. Let me ask you, do these women get a say in whether they want to look like ninjas or not? What would be the actions of others towards them if they disagree to wear them?
the niqab is not compulsory, but women are enjoined to cover themselves, just as men to a lesser extreme and to lower their gaze. Look at the horrors around you, rape is rampant, men hardly give women with hijabs a second look. It is in mans nature to be rash when it comes to women, Allah knows this, so he enjoined us to take these measures.

Also, I don't think you deserve to talk about misogyny when your Prophet had sex with a nine year old girl. It is extremely hypocritical to try to put yourself on the moral high ground when your prophet is guilty of paedophilia. He's the indirect cause of most of the child marriages that occur within islam.
i think what you speak of is pedophilia. first of all, her age has been disputed. Secondly this was normal in those ages as not even his enemies kicked against this, Just like as recently as in medieval England, puberty is the condition for marriage. unless youre willing to admit every man who lived in those days is a criminal and a sicko. The christians who like to point to this should know that their god "impregnated" a 12-14 year old mary who was married to a 30-90 year old joseph. The atheists should also understand the importance of difference of standards and acceptability between ages.

This is true, I may look at a Muslim and stereotype him as a 'repressive pedo terrorist' and you may look at an atheist and think 'anarchial LGBT-sympathizing devil-worshipper'. This is wrong as is one of the shortcomings of human nature.

But let's look at this, there's something that Islam is guilty of: the Qu'ran has given rules on what to do to non-believers (as the newer instructions take precedence over the older ones) and we've seen how Islam treats different people of different faiths when it is in majority. Sharia law is basically the anti-thesis to democracy, it can't be challenged or regulated really.

If you're truly a tolerant individual (although I did see you shouting 'fa.ggot' to someone who supports the LGBT cause earlier in this thread), then you're drawing that part of your morality from outside your religion.
That is the way you and the media choose to interpret islam. And the so called terrorists interpret it as such only they dont see anything wrong with that. But that is absolutely wrong, those who do that do it out of willful volition. Its like the Quran says, the truth is indeed clear from falsehood. shariah is more of a constitution than a political system. Shariah when it comes to vote is like a democracy to a lower extent.Not every lowlife rascal should be allowed to vote. Seriously, people are willing to vote for Donald Trump.

And johnnydon and i have a long history though he may not know it. He did something repulsive a long time ago and I do enjoy teasing him and calling him names but its just banter. I would never approach a gay person by calling him that.

'Invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best. Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who has strayed from His way, and He is most knowing of who is [rightly] guided.'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

LOL! yeah sure, and Bush was looking for WMDs in Iraq. smh

No mention of Bin Laden, though?

VomeSchakleton:

I am intrigued by the big bang theory, as a muslim i always try to explain religion with science and vice versa, i focus on facts, not theories. The big bang theory is intiguing because there is actually a verse in the Quran similar to it but it is still an UNPROVEN theory.

“Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?” (Quran 21:30)

this covers both the bang bang theory and the primordial soup theory. water is life, every scientist will agree with that.

Nah, it's just one of those vague verses whose interpretations change at will. You're telling me the Quran supports the Big Bang theory when it postulates that the universe is about 6,000 years old? Sounds more like the outdated Cosmic Egg theory to me.

Secondly, you should understand that the Big Bang theory has made several scientific predictions that have been found to be true.

VomeSchakleton:

the fact that i understand the diversity of thought and belief, which is in the nature of man is why i try to see the good in people, not their religious affiliation as i am sure Allah does.

“If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” [Sûrah Yûnus: 99]

Quran 006:111

And even if We had sent down unto them angels, and the dead had spoken unto them, and We had gathered together all things before their very eyes, they would not have believed, unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly.

This is only a cheap cop-out to avoid giving actual concrete evidence. Your lack of evidence does nothing to put your religion above the other 4,000 religions from an unbiased point of view.

This goes to show you the power of indoctrination.

VomeSchakleton:

the niqab is not compulsory, but women are enjoined to cover themselves, just as men to a lesser extreme and to lower their gaze. Look at the horrors around you, rape is rampant, men hardly give women with hijabs a second look. It is in mans nature to be rash when it comes to women, Allah knows this, so he enjoined us to take these measures.

Oh please! Don't give me such bull! The rate of sexual assault in Central Europe is still less than that of the Middle East. The recent spike was, in part caused by islamist immigrants.

Some countries have no laws against public nudity and still have less rape cases (take Germany for example).

As you can see, these laws have done nothing to reduce rape cases but rather
has helped rapists by stigmatizing victims (they get flogged in some countries).

They hijab law is a product of man-children who can't control their urges and look for excuses to act like barbarians.

VomeSchakleton:

i think what you speak of is pedophilia. first of all, her age has been disputed. Secondly this was normal in those ages as not even his enemies kicked against this, Just like as recently as in medieval England, puberty is the condition for marriage. unless youre willing to admit every man who lived in those days is a criminal and a sicko. The christians who like to point to this should know that their god "impregnated" a 12-14 year old mary who was married to a 30-90 year old joseph. The atheists should also understand the importance of difference of standards and acceptability between ages.

Don't do this! You'll lose your credibility. Dolls are not allowed for pubescent girls in Islam, but she was playing with dolls which clearly shows us that she was a child.

Also, even if this was normal, you'll expect the all-loving God's servant to know better than primitive men and that paedophilia is both physically and emotionally damaging, won't you?

Besides, there's consensus that this didn't sit too well with all of his followers hence the hadiths defending his actions.

And don't give me that different standard thing, people are prosecuted or physically threatened for being atheist as per the instructions of the Quran.

Look, paedophilia is always bad, I know it, and I feel that deep down you know it too but are too afraid of the unknown to criticize your prophet.

VomeSchakleton:

That is the way you and the media choose to interpret islam. And the so called terrorists interpret it as such only they dont see anything wrong with that. But that is absolutely wrong, those who do that do it out of willful volition. Its like the Quran says, the truth is indeed clear from falsehood. shariah is more of a constitution than a political system. Shariah when it comes to vote is like a democracy to a lower extent.Not every lowlife rascal should be allowed to vote. Seriously, people are willing to vote for Donald Trump.

So-called terrorists eh? You sympathize with them right?

Anyway, when a sharia system is in place, is it possible for the people to vote to amend the law? Would it be possible to fairly foster diversity of beliefs that
you claim to admire?

Also, how do you choose who the low-life rascal is? Definitely not with an ancient text whose main protagonist was a paedphile warlord!

VomeSchakleton:

And johnnydon and i have a long history though he may not know it. He did something repulsive a long time ago and I do enjoy teasing him and calling him names but its just banter. I would never approach a gay person by calling him that.

Fine. You're right, I apologize for sticking my nose into your business.

1 Like

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
CoolUsername:

No mention of Bin Laden, though?

That war was not about Bin Laden, it was about Sadam and the lie Bush sold that he had WMD. This actually made it easier for terrorists to recruit gullible minds.

Nah, it's just one of those vague verses whose interpretations change at will. You're telling me the Quran supports the Big Bang theory when it postulates that the universe is about 6,000 years old? Sounds more like the outdated Cosmic Egg theory to me.
This is a lie. The Quran never specifically mentioned the age of the earth. we just know its very old, but the prophet has spoken of different species of humans that lived before us. You see it as vague, for me its quite clear, The Quran is a book of fact, whatever follows the fact is the true interpretation.

Secondly, you should understand that the Big Bang theory has made several scientific predictions that have been found to be true.
i would like to know some of these predictions. predictions dont always rely on the authenticity of a theory. There are other factors involved.

This is only a cheap cop-out to avoid giving actual concrete evidence. Your lack of evidence does nothing to put your religion above the other 4,000 religions from an unbiased point of view.
Forget the media, forget the propaganda. no religion makes more sense than islam. if you were to bring all 4000 religions together, islam carries elements of all. This is because the Quran says, there is no nation in this world that wasnt sent a prophet.

This goes to show you the power of indoctrination.
Indoctrination? thats a pretty lame excuse dont you think.

Oh please! Don't give me such bull! The rate of sexual assault in Central Europe is still less than that of the Middle East. The recent spike was, in part caused by islamist immigrants.
This is a blatant lie. The top ten countries when it comes to rape are,the US, SA, Sweden, India, the UK, Germany, France, Canada, Sri lanka and ethiopia. not a single muslim country makes this list. id like to see where you got your facts from.

Some countries have no laws against public nudity and still have less rape cases (take Germany for example).
Germany has the 6th largest cases of rape in the world. what in Gods name are you saying? i thought atheists believed in facts?

As you can see, these laws have done nothing to reduce rape cases but rather
has helped rapists by stigmatizing victims (they get flogged in some countries).
the facts and statistics say we have.

They hijab law is a product of man-children who can't control their urges and look for excuses to act like barbarians.
how is that an excuse to act like a barbarian? can you please explain?

Don't do this! You'll lose your credibility. Dolls are not allowed for pubescent girls in Islam, but she was playing with dolls which clearly shows us that she was a child.

Also, even if this was normal, you'll expect the all-loving God's servant to know better than primitive men and that paedophilia is both physically and emotionally damaging, won't you?

Besides, there's consensus that this didn't sit too well with all of his followers hence the hadiths defending his actions.
lol! you're wrong, that was a hadith. and hadiths did not defend his actions, they were pretty straight forward and reportive. no hadith tried to say he did it because or something like that. please read up on facts before you make bs claims.

And don't give me that different standard thing, people are prosecuted or physically threatened for being atheist as per the instructions of the Quran.
which Quran? you think people need an excuse to persecute someone or something different? as a member of the black race, a race that has been persecuted throughout the history of human existence without cause, i should think youd understand.

Look, paedophilia is always bad, I know it, and I feel that deep down you know it too but are too afraid of the unknown to criticize your prophet.
unknown?

So-called terrorists eh? You sympathize with them right?
sympathize with who?

Anyway, when a sharia system is in place, is it possible for the people to vote to amend the law? Would it be possible to fairly foster diversity of beliefs that
you claim to admire?
amend which law? there is only one law and that is the law of the almighty. anything else is man made mumbo jumbo, just about as important as the paper you use to wipe your as.s.

Also, how do you choose who the low-life rascal is? Definitely not with an ancient text whose main protagonist was a paedphile warlord!
The quran has no protagonist, jesus was mentioned more times than Muhammad. But a low life rascal is a person without ethics, or someone who has been blinded by the delusions this world is filled with.

Fine. You're right, I apologize for sticking my nose into your business.
no apologies needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by johnydon22(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

The human society? reallly? well i say the human society is unfair, i say their values are completely misogynistic, i say they are cruel. so are their punishments? why am i wrong for saying that? who gave the small minority of elites to set these rules that sheep like you blindly follow?

Yes you would say they are cruel because they contradict your unfair sadistic treatment of the female folk.

Yes calling misogyny to be misogyny and a societal vice must seem unfair to you because you need to be excused and applauded when you deny women right to vote and drive, basic rights that are enjoyed by every human.

Yes they must be unfair to you because they chastise your cruelty and chauvinistic clutch at a cruel codec against women.

Yes we know which is cruel.

"O you who believe! You are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should you treat them with harshness, that you may take away part of the dowry you have given them - except when they have become guilty of open lewdness. On the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If you take a dislike to them, it may be that you dislike something and Allah will bring about through it a great deal of good." [Noble Quran 4:19]

you will never see them quote verses like this will you? ask yourself why? people do bad things, regardless. the atheist who tried to racially cleanse his country, Sweden, was he a Muslim? some just make themselves feel better by trying to use God. heck most people believe Hitler was an atheist.

we are seeing the legacies of Islam in the stoning of women around the world by some perverted monsters in the name of Islam

[img]https://fellowshipofminds.files./2010/08/stoning.jpg?w=584[/img]

it is blatantly clear and evidential the unjust treatment meted on women in the muslim world, what we are seeing here is the classical reverence of outright barbarism in the name of beliefs

classic, the flat nosed w.anke.r resorts to insults? nonsensical? lol! and let me get this straight, youre supposed to be an atheist? lmao! the whole shabang big bang theory atheist i presume? smh

Hahahahahahahaha and here we go, it's about time assumptions gets into play, if you want a lesson in science you can join me in the right section i will be glad to teach you.

lmao! conformity? me? accept conformity? there is no one opposed to that more than me! in fact my personal message is about conformity! fvck conformity? whose conformity? the hedonistic white man? or the tragic black man? smh

It is the blind conformity to a shabby arab themed book written by some illiterate sun baked pedophile arab man that has led you into a mindless simpleton-like nature of absurd reverence of outright abhorrent charges.

When you were told, "Allah's promise is true and so is the Hour, of which there is no doubt," you said, "We have no idea what the Hour is. We have only been conjecturing. We are by no means certain." (Surat al-Jathiya: 32)

But instead, they deny the Hour; and We have prepared a Searing Blaze for those who deny the Hour. (Surat al-Furqan: 11)

And he quotes the shiity book more, humans reduced into a one minded state that they have no independent thinking but only can boast of a mind that revolves around one medieval fraudulent book.

pitiful

"The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; for God bestows His abundance without measure on whom He will. (The Noble Quran, 2:212)"

Your faith makes nothing true, not even probably true. it only means you believe something whether it is true or not.

Faith is a completely dishonest and archaic position, detrimental to human intellectual growth because it entails insertion of stoic conviction asserted without reason and defended against all reason.

Faith is the only excuse people give to believe something that they have no reason to believe in the first place.

you try so hard to sound smart but you just end up sounding more stup.id than your claims.

Hahahahahahahaha Oh i am flattered grin

The Prophet, peace be and blessings upon him, explained that women’s mental deficiency is reflected in their weak memory (A woman is overloaded by being a mother or a babysitter or pregnant. All these carriers are around the clock, because of what she is, she is always likely to forget more than a man who is devoted to one career only) , the fact that makes Shari`ah stipulate that a woman’s testimony must be corroborated by another woman. Thus, this injunction does not imply woman’s inferiority to man; rather it has more to do with justice than to gender.

This is a drunk and stupi_d explanation, women's intellect are not any weaker than that of a man both have the potential for great intellectual capabilities.

Your prophet has a very archaic mindset rooted in stark ignorance and Medieval superstition

we have outstanding scientists who contributed immensely to intellectual development of human kind like

Emilie du Chatelet
Maria Curie
Marie Crous

thousands and millions of them across history, your prophet should take his archaic ideology and swallow them.

We can totally see that in the Muslim world. . . they have enough rights to drive, they have enough to vote..

we can totally see that

Youre free to criticise, but your criticism should be constructive, not sound like the words of a molested dweeb who has given up hope.

It is evidential who sounds like a lunatic here...

you say these things, but isnt it true about humans? with or without religion? North Korea is a godless state, so is china? why are these people subdued and maltreated since religion is the problem?

Lmao why not go check out and see ... We have seen the very essence of Islam and it's legacies through out the globe.

China is a dominating economy in the world, North korea is under the leadership of a psychopath and war monger like Muhammed only Muhammed carried out his in the name of God.

We have totally seen the legacies of your religious ideologies they speak so loudly in

-ISIS
-BOKO HARAM
-AL QUEDA
-AL SHABAB
and a thousand others.

lol! johnnydon, i have always suspected you were a fagg.ot! ready to come out of the closet now? i guess there is psycho-phobia and rapophobia and things like that. they were born that way! lol! if it had been treated as the mental illness it is, it would have been cured by now, as i am sure many have...

hahahahahahahahahahaha maybe i could start with you grin we have seen how Islam treat fellow humans because of their sexual orientation by beheading and throwing them down from a tall building.

All the while hypocritically revering a chronic pedophile who married a kid.. i wonder how what two adults do in the bedroom is a more graver crime than pedophile.

if something is a mental illness then Pedophilia is part of it and uncle Mo was one grin

exactly, and i am an extremist and a fundamentalist. so are billions of muslims. why wont people refer to the peaceful ones as fundamentalists?

Peaceful ones? same people who defend the abhorrence and revere the outright absurdity in these practical barbarity.

lmao peaceful, quite a funny one..

Something is seriously wrong with the Islamic fundamentals, as even the ones who claim peaceful defend the indefensible lunacy of such absurd beliefs..

There is no difference there..

and that is exactly what youre a victim of. you blindly conform to the laws of others. in this case same people who a hundred years ago, thought you a monkey.

ROTFLMAO grin Someone who sheepishly revolve their thinking over 1 medieval book written by one perverted arab man.

Break free from such blind conformity to a nonsensical belief, life awaits

We can totally see that in the Muslim world. . . they have enough rights to drive, they have enough to vote..

wtf is wrong with you? so the problem of saudi is now the problem of muslims? are you kidding me? overgeneralization is on of the side effects of a poor critical thinker.
Lol.. the cankerwormous effects of Islamic influence and infringement on women's right is generally observable through out the globe even right here in Nigeria.

the unjust position of the barbaric sharia law is evidential and the treatment of women more like a property that can even be beaten or killed to restore honour is something generally observed in the Islamic world.

i think youre miserable and lonely and you think picking on the intellect of others will make you feel like less of a failure. The idea that women are second class citizens is not of the majority and yes, these misinformed muslims must be educated. again thinking this applies for all muslims is frankly quite stuupid.

E pain am grin take a chill pill and take a full dose of the truth even though it hurts isn't it wink

4:176 "Unto the male is the equivalent of the share of
two females."

4:34 "Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath
made the one of them to excel the other, and because
they spend of their property (for the support of
women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in
secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from
whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish
them to beds apart, and scourge them."

see i have always understood why in you are so blatantly against religion. you screw a girl and you think what did i do wrong, you probably being a christian, sitting at home during church and you think what did i do wrong? this world is appealing, and we do everything possible to justify our transgressions, but desire is the epitome of all dangers to ones self.

Oh you are far from it ...

this thread speaks tons

And the picture with the quote on your profile, the one you so proudly lay claim to, is easily the dum.best thing i have read this month. un fiotte!

You are welcome boy, you'd see more soon... Relax and take more chill pill, Hhm you were trying to snoop on my profile and check me out? wink Naaaah wrong timing bob ...

Anyway seat back relax and enjoy the bitter truth of your lunatic religious ideologies and doctrines.

It is the totality of Abrahamic bullshiit

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by CoolUsername: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

That war was not about Bin Laden, it was about Sadam and the lie Bush sold that he had WMD. This actually made it easier for terrorists to recruit gullible minds.

Bush lied. But Saddam was still a mass-murderer and a war criminal.

VomeSchakleton:

This is a lie. The Quran never specifically. mentioned the age of the earth. we just know its very old, but the prophet has spoken of different species of humans that lived before us. You see it as vague, for me its quite clear, The Quran is a book of fact, whatever follows the fact is the true interpretation.

When you connect the genealogies that's what you get. But obviously you've abandoned that notion since it doesn't fit into reality.

VomeSchakleton:

i would like to know some of these predictions. predictions dont always rely on the authenticity of a theory. There are other factors involved.

Gravitational waves, discovery of neutrinos for starters.

VomeSchakleton:

Forget the media, forget the propaganda. no religion makes more sense than islam. if you were to bring all 4000 religions together, islam carries elements of all. This is because the Quran says, there is no nation in this world that wasnt sent a prophet.

I can't just take your word for it. This is exactly the same thing a Christian, a Jew or any other believer would say about the religion that he or she was born into.

VomeSchakleton:

Indoctrination? thats a pretty lame excuse dont you think.

If it was a lame excuse then why do we have people of other religions?

VomeSchakleton:

This is a blatant lie. The top ten countries when it comes to rape are,the US, SA, Sweden, India, the UK, Germany, France, Canada, Sri lanka and ethiopia. not a single muslim country makes this list. id like to see where you got your facts from.

It's quite simple, they don't get reported, because rape victims may get flogged (or executed for adultery) in a sharia court. Islamic honour killings are also
practiced against victims. There's also no such thing as marital rape in those countries.

VomeSchakleton:

Germany has the 6th largest cases of rape in the world. what in Gods name are you saying? i thought atheists believed in facts?

the facts and statistics say we have.

Ha ha! You just failed a morality test (or maybe you actually don't know).
When so few cases are actually reported, statistics may be misleading. Less than 15% of sexual assault cases in secular states are reported but it is even worse in muslim and similarly repressive countries. All the islamic laws and customs succeed in doing is preventing even more rape victims from speaking out.

Studies show that about 10% of Bangladeshi men have committed rape at some point. Over 80% of them felt that entitlement was the reason, more than half felt no guilt afterwards (women a subservient, remember?) And 95.1% of them experienced no legal consequences.

Should I talk about Pakistan, where village courts can prescribe rape as punishment? Or where customs dictate the marriage of the victim to the perp, or honour killings?

Or the child trafficking that's so prevalent in Saudi Arabia which they happily turn a blind eye towards?

Of course now you point towards official records when your Islamic laws have taken care of official records. But independent statistics can still attest to that fact. As an atheist, I encourage people to look at reality. Rape reports and actual rape cases are quite different.

VomeSchakleton:

how is that an excuse to act like a barbarian? can you please explain?

Simple. Create customs that force women to wrap themselves up "'cause men can't control themselves", when a woman then gets raped, she can be blamed for showing off her sexy collarbones and ankles.

VomeSchakleton:

lol! you're wrong, that was a hadith. and hadiths did not defend his actions, they were pretty straight forward and reportive. no hadith tried to say he did it because or something like that. please read up on facts before you make bs claims.

It was still well evidenced that she was 9.
www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Wood/pedophile.htm

VomeSchakleton:

which Quran? you think people need an excuse to persecute someone or something different? as a member of the black race, a race that has been persecuted throughout the history of human existence without cause, i should think youd understand.

Where Islam is predominant, atheists are treated as apostates. And we both know what sharia law says about apostacy.

VomeSchakleton:

unknown?

Afraid to turn your back on what you've been raised to believe.

VomeSchakleton:
sympathize with who?

You neglected to directly refer to them as terrorists. Which is what they are.

VomeSchakleton:

amend which law? there is only one law and that is the law of the almighty. anything else is man made mumbo jumbo, just about as important as the paper you use to wipe your as.s.

And this is exactly why sharia law has no place in the modern world.

VomeSchakleton:

The quran has no protagonist, jesus was mentioned more times than Muhammad. But a low life rascal is a person without ethics, or someone who has been blinded by the delusions this world is filled with.

Like a guy who takes advantage of children, right? I say yes, Islamic law says no.

Objectively, it causes both physical and emtional harm to the victims. Therefore objectively, Islamic law cannot be the yardstick used to determine who the low-life rascals are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christianity/islam Two Sides Of The Same Coin by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 16, 2016
uhhmm! if i didnt have an assignment due in 4 hours i'd reply you both now. will be back in a few hours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catholic Woman Becomes Atheist: "Letting Go Of God" / Barika Jumah / Nigerian Pastor Caught Seeking LovePeddlers In Ohio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.