Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors (840 Views)

Skiibii Dumps 5 Star Music Record Label, To Launch His Own Label With New Music / How Did Don Jazzy Build The Biggest Record Label In Africa? Here Are 5 Traits. / The Biggest Record Label In Town {fortune Records} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Paybak Musik Empire is a new registered music record label which has officially kick off with one artist though but is seeking a body of more team. the needed body includes;

* spoke person - the label is in need of a spoke person who can handle the label social media handles and mail and interact with people on behalf of the label.

* a pr team - someone who will surely bring the label closer to the media. both online and other forms.

* publicity - those that would get the word out and arranges for tv, magazine, radio and all forms of interview.

* graphics designer.
you dont have to be a proffessional before you can fill this posts. and if you are ready to invest in our record label please contact paybakmusikempire@gmail.com ff @paybakmusik or still 07057413248. thanks
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Dayoto: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
kelval:
Paybak Musik Empire is a new registered music record label which has officially kick off with one artist though but is seeking a body of more team. the needed body includes;

* spoke person - the label is in need of a spoke person who can handle the label social media handles and mail and interact with people on behalf of the label.

* a pr team - someone who will surely bring the label closer to the media. both online and other forms.

* publicity - those that would get the word out and arranges for tv, magazine, radio and all forms of interview.

* graphics designer.
you dont have to be a proffessional before you can fill this posts. and if you are ready to invest in our record label please contact paybakmusikempire@gmail.com ff @paybakmusik or still 07057413248. thanks
need artiste too?? Cos i get one.
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by ejovwovincent(f): 12:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
ok have seen ur post I can be useful to ur team I can handle the post of the spoke person and the pr so contact me on 07066888253

1 Like

Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by soundCluster: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
kelval:
Paybak Musik Empire is a new registered music record

If you don't mind... Send me a track of one of ur artist (since u said u already have one)... So I can ascertain if what I wanna get into is worth it...I can duo as a graphics artist / photographer if need b...

Note:: I intend not to troll..

Regards
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
soundCluster:

If you don't mind... Send me a track of one of ur artist (since u said u already have one)... So I can ascertain if what I wanna get into is worth it...I can duo as a graphics artist / photographer if need b...

Note:: I intend not to troll..

Regards
okay....... thanks, really appreciate. whats your mail? and by the way it may take a while as i am really so busy right now but please leave your mail now. will surely get back to you asap. thanks again. and is their a way i can get to see any of your work?
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
ejovwovincent:
ok have seen ur post I can be useful to ur team I can handle the post of the spoke person and the pr so contact me on 07066888253
thanks. appreciate. but a pr team has been found already. so just the spoke person only..... please leave your mail. and ff on twitter @paybakmusik so we can talk better. thanks.
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dayoto:
need artiste too?? Cos i get one.
not at all dear. not at atleast for now. thanks. and by the way, are you an artist manager? if yes, then can you and are you willing to work with us? and become one of our team? please, reply and with your terms to paybakmusikempire@gmail.com or ff on twitter @paybakmusik.............. thanks. or better still 07057413248
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by soundCluster: 11:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
kelval:

okay....... thanks, really appreciate. whats your mail? and by the way it may take a while as i am really so busy right now but please leave your mail now. will surely get back to you asap. thanks again. and is their a way i can get to see any of your work?

Akinlek@gmail.com
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
soundCluster:

Akinlek@gmail.com
okay. you should check your mail. will send it soon. thanks..... have been trying but my network is somehow kinda bad. please do try and google "Tabootee - Emujo". that was a song before he joined the label, he is currently working on his debut for the label..... thanks. but will contact you soon for other official business. thanks
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by EbenzMedia: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by ejovwovincent(f): 12:48am On Jul 27, 2016
ok my mail is ejovwovincent@gmail.com and I have follow u on twitter do follow back for dm
Re: New Record Label In Need Of Team And Investors by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2016
all mail message has been handled. kindly check your mails. thanks

(1) (Reply)

WAVE By Bobby Yungmickz Out Now / Music: Olamide – Science Student [prod. Young John X Bbanks] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Dice Ailes – Mr Biggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.