Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Episode 5: Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Episode 5: Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi (461 Views)

Episode 3: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 2: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi / Episode 1: Wives On The Run; Story By Joy Akosa-eghebi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Episode 5: Wives On The Run; By Joy Akosa-eghebi by Joyakosa(f): 3:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Episode 5: wives on the Run

It was a sunny afternoon and a very calm one, the streets were so quiet like everyone was indoors mourning someone. It was Foluke's hosting day and as the custom of the cult, she is expected to have ordered food and drinks. The women came in one after the other and exchanged pleasantries. 

Kate in her glamorous dress greeted everyone as she came in. Foluke's husband came with trays and served everyone with small chops. Kate was shocked and amazed. "Foluke bia oh! Is this what you are talking about?" She asked. 

Yes oh my dear, I had to make things turn around for the better around here, I don't have time, you see, all these women are victims of different events. Take for example, Linda was pushed by her husband. 

continue reading : http://www.akosaseries.com/2016/07/episode-5-wives-on-run-by-joy-akosa.html

(1) (Reply)

Nnedi Okorafor Set To Hit The Screen Soon / See How You Can Win Recharge Cards Reading Kingdom Tales (see Photos) / My First Novel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.