Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,115 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Wickedness=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wickedness=>write Up By Dindy (458 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / Consequence Of Wickedness Episode 1 / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wickedness=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2016
WICKEDNESS=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
Please do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
This word"WICKEDNESS" is the way of the devil,It is the way the devil works, but now presently human beings have tend to click to it and have learnt to be more wicked than the devil(like seriously I don't know why people are just so blind to see that no matter how evil you are you can't rule the world, the world is a place of peace and no matter the amount of wickedness you give out the earth absorbs it and use it against you some day).
What is wickedness?,let me take you back to the first wicked creature ever(lucifer),he brought about evil life,but after him followed his believers and his wanna bes.
Sometimes people don't actually do wicked things intentional, Some do it out of revenge,some are being tricked into it,or deceived to do it.
Sometimes they see it as the right thing but its not,well they can't see it the way you see it because wickedness has engulfed their minds and hearts.
Most of them were trained from their childhood to be wicked,some were hypnotize aka brain wash into it.
Sometimes its caused by what they see or what they hear, Or read;do you think a normal human being will just want to kill people for fun?,well no they won't.
The devil's wickedness lives amongst us human and now dwells in our hearts and ways.
WICKEDNESS IN HUMAN FORM
How can a mother/father choose to kill her/his child just to obtain evil powers or get more money.
How can one be so wicked towards an unborn child who don't know anything about the happenings of life.
How can one be so wicked towards his/her brother/sister from the same mother and father.
How can one choose to kill innocent people of this world.
How can one be beheaded by his/her own son/daughter.
How can one fake to be gold while him/her is the darkest coal ever.
How can one smile with you in the day and at night turns into a beast that torment you at the midnight hours.
How can a little girl/boy choose to destroy her/his family.
How can your true friend be your true enemy.
How can ones mother/father be the reason for ones pain,suffering and stagnation.
How can one choose to turn children against parent, parent against children,family against family,friends against friends,company against company,countries against countries,religion against religion,tribes against tribes.
How can one be forced against his/her will to do something or anything unthinkable.
How can a son/daughter kill his/her mother/father to get money(the devil is so deceiving),etc..... But really that person isn't in his/her right senses.Now tell me who will you run to when you need a motherly/fatherly advice,when you need a mother/father,when you need to see your mother/father?.
Have you ever seen when the devil sacrifice his son just to save his evil follows?( I guess the answer is no), but he will tell you to do so, and ignorant people will do it just to get what they want...... But God scarified his only son to save us and he has never asked us to give our children or anything for return(I wonder when we humans will learn to appreciate the true love God has for us).
Sometimes people take your good deeds and turns it around and pays you back with wickedness;you help someone with money then the person use it against you to hold your destiny/future/progress/fate/glory and generation.
Wickedness never pays,you might enjoy the feeling at that moment but when the time is right you shall suffer for it.
God don't like wicked people to die on time because he lets them live longer so that they can feel more pain and suffering.
In every family there is always a wicked soul,it is a family curse(I think) because there is no family you will enter that there won't be somebody there planning to kill or destroy the another person in the family.
I guess the curse started from the beginning of the earth when kain killed Abel for being better than him in the sacrifice they offered to God.
God made him a vagabond as a punishment for his wickedness,I guess he later died wondering in the forest or jungle. And after his death his spirit never left planet earth, it went all around the world and now we suffer for it,the spirit of kain is in every nation,every country,every state,every capital and every family, i guess that is why there is a kain in every family.
Life was never wicked to you when you were brought to this world.
Life was not evil that it gave you the chance to breathe air.
Life was never wicked when it gave you the creativity to create imagination.
Life was never wicked when it gave you the opportunity to meet flesh and blood of your kind. But why do you have to return the nice and glorious things that life gave you with the soulless ways of wickedness?.
Learn to stop your unclean ways of wickedness because if you continue all your life time being wicked and heartless, you shall live to regret everything you did.
You could even die before you confess all you did,wickedness is like a two headed sword, it kills the target and the killer when use as a weapon.
This life is all about goodies and happiness, why don't you focus on that than being a rootless being.
Days pass, weeks pass, years pass, and yet you see wickedness as the only thing that makes you happy, Well my dear I am sorry for you because your night(old age)shall come and you shall suffer the pain of a crying mother who lost her baby at child's birth.
"REMEMBER THAT WE ALL ARE GOING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS WHEN WE DIE AND GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE",ALWAYS KEEP THAT IN MIND DEAR WICKED HEART.
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING.....................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp/viber number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outl
ook.com facebook name:Ossy Andy Nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com.........twitter@nnamdiossy......Instagram@ossynnamdi

(1) (Reply)

Thump, Thump Goes The Fist Part 1 (story Of Domestic Violence) / . / I Have Just Written This Poem..please I Need Your Compliments And Critics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.