Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,380 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Jay Jay Okocha Unviels His Foundation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay Jay Okocha Unviels His Foundation (436 Views)

'Why Super Eagles Lost To Argentina' – Jay-Jay Okocha Speaks / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Unviels His Foundation by bottlewater1(m): 3:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Former super eagle captain and a football legend who was also an ex-PSG midfielder has joined the race in giving back to the people through foundation which is Jay Jay Okocha Foundation. The former football star said the foundation will help in giving kids and his ex-teammate a new direction in life.
okocha said what is most important in kid's life is education but most of the kids are out of school and I think I can use football to get them back to school.
okocha further said "I ll be lying if I say I don't know some of my colleagues are suffering. most of us didn't have good adviser and were left with nothing after retirement. Another objective of the foundation is creating jobs through football if I can set up training centers across the country, I ll need my colleagues I believe in empowering people".
This ceremony was unveiled in Lagos alongside his brother an ex-international Emma.

http://punchng.com/okocha-unveils-foundation/

(1) (Reply)

'Move On And Leave Me Alone': Enyeama Blasts Oliseh / BREAKING NEWS: Inter Milan Sack Head Coach Roberto Mancini / Super Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.