Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party (52269 Views)

Timaya Celebrates His Daughter Emma On Her 6th Birthday / Hushpuppi Gets Birthday Cake From Gucci As Gift (Photos) / Orezi 31st Birthday Cake From Fan Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by vivianbelema(f): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2016
HBD beautiful
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016
Funjosh:

I like your moniker wink

Thanks man. cheesy

Kachisbarbie:

lol...I've never found her funny embarassed.
Happy Birthday to her, whoever is in charge of her dressing should step up...the girl is gradually becoming a brand to reckon with_ Packaging sells

Dem no dey go church for that your village? Wetin you dey do here at this time of the day? Witch! angry
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by cydophobia(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy birthday to her.
Where is that uncle that cannot spell crocodile.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2016
LastMumu:

Thanks man. cheesy

Dem no dey go church for that your village? Wetin you dey do here at this time of the day? Witch! angry
No, we don't.
It is raining...I don't have a car, neither do I have an umbrella.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:
They should try ND be dressing dis gal better na. She is now a celeb o.
don't take away her childhood,pls

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by deb(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2016
SirHenry105:
No be only millions, so nah anybody wey put out videos online and perform for stage be millionaire to you bah. .

Your ignorance in 2016 is much o! But you are right on one thing sha. No be everyone wey put up video on youtube be millionaires but Emmanuella has reached the Naija million mark with the number of views she gets per week alone on youtube!

Go and read up. That's the problem, Nigerians never read. They are too busy enriching other by watching their youtube videos.

Google dey pay o! Wake up bro!

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by funnynation(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
Happy B'day gal!
But I still don't find her funny undecided lipsrsealed
ur problem is more than her jokes

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by izzou(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lol...I've never found her funny embarassed.
Happy Birthday to her, whoever is in charge of her dressing should step up...the girl is gradually becoming a brand to reckon with_ Packaging sells

Very correct

Packaging sells oh
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by JOYOSITA(f): 9:30am On Jul 24, 2016
She no ever wear better cloth

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Xeedorf: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:

Until dem Unclad her b4 you notice a good dress?

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by baranzy(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
I like this little girls comedy....but her manager, families and well wisher close to her should try clean her up.......she looks malnourished and doesnt dress well at all for the kind of figure she is to the society....I believe a good endorsment from a big company and a clothing line will do the magic.....she needs to upgrade her appearance level to the society......

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by flamezyprinz(m): 9:39am On Jul 24, 2016
Logician:
I don't mean to be rude, I just want to ask if you were the one that put the millions in her account? Do you think a million is a hundred thousand?

bro keep quiet if u dnt have wah to say..ur mind is xo poverty controlled..dat little girl is rich..only her fame alone is wealth.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by shadrach77: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2016
Pls stop calling this girl 6. 6 bawo? She can't be anything less than 9 cry cry
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by royalfamily(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

No, we don't.
It is raining...I don't have a car, neither do I have an umbrella.

God bless ur wisdom ,perfect answer to a retarded question.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by guttentag(m): 9:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy Birthday Emmanuella, You are already Great
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by shadrach77: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2016
Readonee35L:
If I hear say that girl is 6years old.
Shes 10 or above

Even the cake says 8 yet some people are still saying 6

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by BIGkoboko: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy birthday ..
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Hawlahscho(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Bisjosh:
Happy B'day gal!

But I still don't find her funny undecided lipsrsealed

YOUR PROBLEM IS BIGGER THAN HER JOKES
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by seluchi(f): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:
My thought exactly.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by daroz(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
Why is she always looking unkept?

Sorry, no insult intended

1 Like

Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by jigsaw001(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
This old woman naim una dey call 6 yes old?! There iz Gawd o cry
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Happy birthday!
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by paschal47(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2016
SirHenry105:
No be only millions, so nah anybody wey put out videos online and perform for stage be millionaire to you bah. .
receive sense!
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2016
But that guy that uses the girl to make money, will he keep half of the money for her until she grows up? undecidedBut that guy that uses the girl to make money, will he keep half of the money for her until she grows up?
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by yinbus(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2016
more prosperous years.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by SirHenry105(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2016
deb:

Your ignorance in 2016 is much o! But you are right on one thing sha. No be everyone wey put up video on youtube be millionaires but Emmanuella has reached the Naija million mark with the number of views she gets per week alone on youtube!

Go and read up. That's the problem, Nigerians never read. They are too busy enriching other by watching their youtube videos.

Google dey pay o! Wake up bro!
What brings in d mullah is not jux how many views you've got on YouTube bro.... Buh how ur platform is used to advertise, so basically l don't get you.. You also 4get the fact that what ever mullah those so called views bring is not hers personally but she got a platform promoting her.
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by Airforce1(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
She no ever wear better cloth
buy her better clothes na
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by habss: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2016
copy copy uncle.. .
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by SirHenry105(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2016
paschal47:

receive sense!
I feel sorry for you and this local mentality that if someone is popular then the person is a millionaire. .
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by JOYOSITA(f): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Airforce1:
buy her better clothes na
wetin dem dey use all the money she dey get do
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by paschal47(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2016
SirHenry105:
I feel sorry for you and this local mentality that if someone is popular then the person is a millionaire. .
I'm also sorry for you if you feel that even if they don't have they won't have again
Re: Emmanuella's Birthday Cake From Her 6th Birthday Celebration Party by jordinsparkles(f): 10:54am On Jul 24, 2016
izsmike:
abi o...I thought as much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful New Photos Of Adaeze Onuigbo, Nollywood Child Actress / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.