Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport (58815 Views)

JayJay Okocha, Alex Iwobi, His Father And Mother In UK / Jay-Jay Okocha With English Premier League Trophy In Lagos (Photos) / Paul Arkwright Hangs-Out With JayJay Okocha In Lagos..See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by Sunofgod(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
jasinto:
They are wasteful. How many people eating?

grin grin grin grin

And for the 2nd foto, it be like say dey don chop finish as the girl don remove 'napkin' [tissue] - see waste ohh!

[img]http://4.bp..com/-gBeJ_G6UoqA/V5SbeshB2ZI/AAAAAAAJ-_0/GNbedSNb0occGcscymmoMmtp5ze0TWeTACLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]

[God punish dem for their wastefulness in dis climate]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by IamPatriotic(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jay Jay had one "oyinbo" son like that when he was playing in France, and gossips in naija back then accused his wife of playing indoor games with one jobless white dude while Okocha was on the field, where is the boy now?
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by heed101(m): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8RwAPdMfaX4/V5SbHHBkpkI/AAAAAAAJ-_w/QmDiNnaTfGQBXXquGInz2N61njSxa1sOQCLcB/s1600/1.png[/img]
Football Legend Jay Jay Okocha pictured with hisson A-Jay & daughter Daniella Okocha, having lunch at Heathrow Airport. According to the football star, they are on their way to Washington, D.C.
Another photo after the cut...
Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/24/jay-jay-okocha-pictured-with-his-son-daughter-at-heathrow-airport/
[img]http://4.bp..com/-gBeJ_G6UoqA/V5SbeshB2ZI/AAAAAAAJ-_0/GNbedSNb0occGcscymmoMmtp5ze0TWeTACLcB/s1600/2.png[/img]
. Another rubbish from this blogger. Y do u remove the picture?
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmmm
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by LEXYCOM: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
I just have an inner conviction that this will be my wife....
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by dotcomnamename: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:

In Your Dream

2 Likes

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by davedpo(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
gud for him
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by rollywise(m): 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Is that his daughter or girl friend?
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by RickyTan: 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Well done Jay Jay!!!
Safe travels
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
Family goal...Nice One JayJay
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by bodeloja: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Beautiful girls no dey finish. Wat matters most is the brains. Her father is a very wise man, i hope she adopts his wisdom.
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by LEXYCOM: 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
dotcomnamename:

In Your Dream
I will make u my best man
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by banmee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
See as e put napkin for throat. Lol....haven't seen that in a long time.
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by tall2ce(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
am dissapointed with the mods why all these you gave us d beautiful pics with his daughter now its thiswhen they get to Nigeria it will hit front page again its time to move better info to FP
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by P0intBlank(m): 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Rich man like Jay jay has two kids and you get to see one Bricklayer with 2 wives and 8 kids

Atimes, I wonder if poverty makes one more fertile cos Poor people multiply like pigs
Procreation is the only form of recreation poor people can afford

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by ifeomaekol(f): 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:
Rich man like Jay jay has two kids and you get to see one Bricklayer with 2 wives and 8 kids

Atimes, I wonder if poverty makes one more fertile cos Poor people multiply like pigs
lol, very funny but true.

1 Like

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by benji93: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

the irony of life bro

1 Like

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by holluphemydavid(m): 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
NegeduGrace:
baba God oo..na beg I dey beg oo,, just change your phone from silent and pick my calls oo..journey mercy to them!
And me too ooooo, make God pls pick my call ooooo
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by whizzler: 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Winneygirl:
They look great.
I also believe that Okocha is preparing a bright future in football for his son.
if he doesn't have the talent try the best he can, it won't result to anything. Otherwise big teams in major sports would have been dominated by children of the affluents
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by holluphemydavid(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nairaland and monopoly of news!

If they open your chapter, it's going to be all about you throughout that week/month.

If they open Ooni of Ife's chapter, then you just know you're in for plenty of Ooni's news.

It used to be Snake...
And Tonto Dike...
And "10 things..."
And Olajumoke...
And Linda Ikeji vs WizKid...
And "15 pictures..."
And (big) Boobs and Ass...
Now, it's "Jay-Jay Okocha and..."

Nairaland and overdo...
U forget to add psqusre feud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by mixratio(m): 7:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Great!! After seeing this foto the price of fuel in my area just dropped to N65 per Litre.
lol.. Sarcasm at its peak
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by horlakunle25(m): 7:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jay-jay d legend!...and somebody say dis bros dey stingy..if u taxk him nw he will tell u say bolton still owe him one month wages!
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by elisinho(m): 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]

Haters always on point [b][/b]
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by lifezone247(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Great!! After seeing this foto the price of fuel in my area just dropped to N65 per Litre.
una no go kill person for this forum grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by Winneygirl(f): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
whizzler:
if he doesn't have the talent try the best he can, it won't result to anything. Otherwise big teams in major sports would have been dominated by children of the affluents
I agree.
However, he is young. If he's got talent, he will get the right kind of support.
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by macho44(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
cruzita:
And this filled my pot with rice and stew

abegi
Tomato or Banga stew or a HYBRID of both?
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by toprealman: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
nathz45:
the other day it was okocha and son, yesterday twas okocha and daughter...now it's okocha with both son and daughter. Calculate what lala will bring to front page tomorrow
his wife should join in the "much anticipated" pic tomorrow barring any change in the mod's cranial activity.

1 Like

Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by flokii: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
LEXYCOM:

Wat's ur own meaning of 'conviction'bro.. cos it's like urs is new cheesy grin

Just kidding.. It's good to aim big. kudos!
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool
lifezone247:
una no go kill person for this forum grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
greatness22:
Make i catch Okocha daughter first. Nah to dribble her for bed. grin
just imagine
Re: JayJay Okocha With His Son & Daughter At Heathrow Airport by greatness22(m): 11:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
just imagine
Abeg put me for ground, i nor wear pint grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enyeama Returns To Eagles Belgium Camp / Leicester Helicopter Crash: Faces Of All Victims On Board(More Photos) / If You Were A Coach & Met This Kind Of Squad, Would You Manage Them? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.