Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,026 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread (1555 Views)

Customer Care Representatives / Customer Care Representative / Customer Care Agent Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by oteneaaron(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2016
Hello Nairalanders,

Sourcegig.com is a Local Nigerian Freelance Marketplace; where ready-to-pay Employers give out Jobs and Nigerians freelancers complete these Jobs and get paid.

Please any Questions, Suggestions and Issues, feel free to post them here and I will respond within 24 hours.

Other means of contacting us,

you could send a mail to - support@sourcegig.com

or call - 08136035368 -

Our contact our Social media Support

facebook - www.facebook.com/sourcegig
twitter- www.twitter.com/source_gig

Thanks. cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by omozele1(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2016
issokay
Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by oteneaaron(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hello Everyone, we have 4 hot Projects posted by Employers...

Find the List below with the Project Title, Budget and Skills needed.

Project 1.

Title - Blog post writing

Budget- 2900 naira

Project description:

Are you passionate about writing and researching? Do you constantly find yourself analysing people, things, and situations?

Are you able to create content that can inspire people across all boards? If so, you may be a good fit!

Some of the requirements:

– Be able to write in a conversational and descriptive tone

– Produce informative and strong analysis in posts

– Have personable writing style

– understanding of SEO and article writing based on keywords

– Ability to tell a story to engage the audience

– Able to write at least 900 words

– Non-exclusive rights to all paid article

Link to bid for this project -- https://www.sourcegig.com/project/blog-post-writing/

Project 2 -

Title --Need a website setup

Project description:

Budget - 40000 Naira

Do you have experience with web design and WordPress? I need a freelancer to help setup a website. I will install WordPress and provide the theme, will provide any paid plugin, page content, graphics and other requirements.
Freelancer job is:

1.Setup the site
2.Install and setup theme
3.Create pages and upload content
4.Ensure site is ready for live

Please provide link(s) to previous works.

Thank you for applying

Link to bid -- https://www.sourcegig.com/project/need-website-setup/

Project 3.

Project title-- Nigerian Music Lyrics Writer and Annotator

Budget -- 3000 Naira

Project description:

I need lyrics Writers and Annotators (should be passionate about Nigeria music). For example, I need someone who can take an Olamide Album, write out lyrics for each song and then annotate the lyrics (translate, provide short explanation, etc).

Visit genius.com and click on any album there, see how they do a short explanation for the album, list all the songs, and see how they provide lyrics and annotate them.

I Need something similar. If you can do so for other artists in Nigeria or Africa, contact me. With your rate per album.

Ongoing work and constant work if quality is great.

Will also like the language you’re most conversant with: Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc.

Link to bid -- https://www.sourcegig.com/project/nigerian-music-lyrics-writer-annotator/

Project Tittle -- Business Plan and Proposal Writing

Budget -- 3000 Naira

Project description:

We need a good Business writer to handle this Project.

For this Project, you will need to,

1. Write a Concise Business Plan and Proposal

2 Listen to our Ideas and work with it.

3. Have previous Experience in Business plan and Proposal Writing.

Link to Bid-- https://www.sourcegig.com/project/business-plan-proposal-writing/
Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by odufuwas: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2017
I've visited your website. Really love the idea, creating jobs always takes people of the street.

Sorry to say, I don't see you guys going far for reasons I'll state below
1. The website isn't user friendly, I should be able to signup and use the website without hitches
2. The fixed send message and share button at the bottom is annoying especially for mobile users
3. I tried bidding for a project but didn't have a PayPal account, I gave up almost immediately because signing up for PayPal was pain
4. The idea of the escrow needs a rethink, why can't you guys be the escrow, so your users would only submit their bank details
5. Why should there be payday, users should get their money as soon as employer confirms job is done

These little things leads to compounded frustration.
There are jobs around and project to be done. People are looking for jobs everywhere now. Your website would grow if you can think of ways to make the basic functions easier to use

2 Likes

Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by oteneaaron(m): 3:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
odufuwas:
I've visited your website. Really love the idea, creating jobs always takes people of the street.

Sorry to say, I don't see you guys going far for reasons I'll state below
1. The website isn't user friendly, I should be able to signup and use the website without hitches
2. The fixed send message and share button at the bottom is annoying especially for mobile users
3. I tried bidding for a project but didn't have a PayPal account, I gave up almost immediately because signing up for PayPal was pain
4. The idea of the escrow needs a rethink, why can't you guys be the escrow, so your users would only submit their bank details
5. Why should there be payday, users should get their money as soon as employer confirms job is done

These little things leads to compounded frustration.
There are jobs around and project to be done. People are looking for jobs everywhere now. Your website would grow if you can think of ways to make the basic functions easier to use

Hello Bro, i'm sorry for the Late reply.

Thank you for the feedback....we'll look into it...ASAP

Our watchword is --KISS....(keep it simple stupid!)

If you need any assistance, just post it here, and I'll respond ...or you could call Cust. Care on-- 08136035368

Cheers.
Re: Sourcegig.com---- Official Nairaland Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
site no longer working. Please fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Mutual Benefits Assurance Recruitment For Graduates In Nigeria / Urgent Vacancy For A Female Secretary, Lagos Island / 2017 Youwin South-west Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.