Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Dear Lallasticlala,a Nairalander Writes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Lallasticlala,a Nairalander Writes. (447 Views)

"I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition / Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Lallasticlala,a Nairalander Writes. by GEJ2019(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dear Lallasticlala Long time no see,truth is I have been a Nairalander for 5 yrs now(most of that time as a guest)though I don't realy know how you look like Tall,short,fair,Dark or even yellow,Am Writing you this open letter from the depth of by confusion.

Let me get down to the reason for writing, I Am An Nd Holder Who is passionate to go back to school only but for the Funds Acting a barrier.Now there seems to be a breakthrough for me,I am in a empowerment competition but need 1000 or more sign ups to win.Note Am Not a Blogger looking for traffic but a Genuine Nairaland addict looking for a way out educational stagnation.

I See Nairaland As My Online Family!!!
But there is a Problem Anytime I want to Seek For Sign up through my Competition link,I Am Banned,with Spamming as My Offence. Truth is I dnt realy know what that is(Spamming)but I Am Bringing This To you to know if I Deserve Any Guidance to achieving my aim(Winning the competition)
Note:Am Not Seeking For Any Money From Anybody.Jst Free Sign Ups On The Empowerment Community.

I Realy Hope This Letter will get to you and I will get useful advisement on how to go about this without being Banned.
Please know that Attending to this letter Is as important to you sending Me Back to School.
. Yours Faithfully,
.. ...... Nairalander.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dear Lallasticlala,a Nairalander Writes. by herzern(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cc; Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: FIFA President, Infantino Hold Meeting With NFF Executive Members / Military Ready To Restore Full Peace To Northeast -Turku Buratai / Leave The Past And Face Governance, Bishop Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.