Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria (15871 Views)

The 10 Hottest Nollywood Actresses In Yoruba Movie Industry (Photos) / 5 Artists From To 90's That Are Still Dope / Top 10 Hottest Up Coming Artistes In South East Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Gone are the days when the Northern part of Nigeria or Hausa speaking rappers/singers were relegated to the back seat when it comes to the Hip-Hop, RnB, Pop and Reggae genre of music, today the tables have turned. In recent times the Northern part of Nigeria popularly know as "Arewa" has proven to be a top player in the Nigerian music scene.

Day after day music acts are been "brewed" in the north with many of them who have proven their wits beyond reasonable doubts both within and outside the shores of Nigeria.

Here are Top 10 Hottest Artists From the Northern part of Nigeria presents to you a collection of the finest, most talented and well respected artists whose music has become an anthem both in the north and other parts of Nigeria.

Sit tight as I present you Arewa's finest acts, fresh and handsome super dope artists.

http://divineloveudorji..com.ng/2016/07/top-10-hottest-music-artists-from.html

10. Lyrical Dr. Smith (Simon Bulus): Born in Pankshin Local Government Area of Plateau State. Dr Smith is one rapper who's lyrics are super dope and captivating. He has this witty and amazing flow that allows his fans to play along with his music. Just as his name implies ''Lyrical'' has lyrics has made him a sort after artiste in the north and beyond.

9. B.O.C (Luka Bulus Madaki): This rap god was born in the heart of Bauchi state. One of Nigeria's most promising new artists, he is an entertainer with a story of sheer determination, diligence and undiluted talent. The rapper is an indisputable champion in his own right and has been an inspiration to many up coming rappers.

8. Dj. Abbas: A prolific producer, singer and a rapper extraordinaire. This young and talented dude is blessed with an impeccable lyrical delivery that has made him soar really high. Abbas is one of the new wave of northern born musicians influenced and proudly carrying the Hausa lyrics and style in their music.

7. Eey ''DatAbokiBoi'' (Sani Ayyub Bawa): A dancer, singer and songwriter. Obviously the only singer on the list. This is an artiste with a captivating voice and lyrics that could melt any heart. Hails from Nasarawa State. Eey has had numerous collaborations with Nigeria's top-notch music artistes. This artiste is just good beyond reasonable doubt. Hear him sing and be wowed!!!

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
6. Kheenges (King Bawa): Hails from Niger state and a graduate of Civil engineering from ABU Zaria, he however abandoned his certificate in his cupboard to chase his music career. It has evidently not been a disappointing chase for Kheenges, as he has remained on top of his game in recent times.

5. Morell (Musa Akilla): Another lyrical viper from Borno state. Morell has registered himself to be an household name in Arewa's music hemisphere. This music sensation is the perfect description of raw talent.

4. ClassiQ (Buba Barnabas Luka): Hails from Bauchi state. He kick-started his music career at the tender age of 16. Classiq has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is an artiste to be reckoned with. Blessed with superb flows and articulative delivery, this young chap is today rubbing shoulders with prominent indigenous rappers such as Olamide and Phyno.

3. Jesse Jagz (Jesse Abaga): Jesse Jagz one rapper that has stood out in the Nigerian music scene with his incredible infusion of ragga. The Taraba state born artiste is the kid brother to M.I. Abaga. Anyone who has love for hardcore rap would most difinately fall in love with Jesse Jagz's songs.

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 3:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
2. Ice Prince (Panshak Zamani): An Indigine of Plateau State and raised in Jos. Ice is arguably one of the most sucesfull music act ever produced in the north. He shot into limelight in 2009 through M.I also signed to chocolate city, his first hit single was 'oleku' ft Brymo which received massive airplay. Ice has had international collaborations with Wale, French Montana, Joel Otis, Sarkodie and AKA. Ice Prince won Best African Act at the 2013 BET awards.

1. M.I (Jude Abaga): On our Number one spot is the Mr. Incredible himself the Nigerian rapper with the biggest fan base, with contestable lyrical prowess love, reception, the undisputed champion himself. An Indigene of Taraba state and raised in Jos. M.I has been the Nigerian music scene for a long while but got his big break in 2010 with the release his second album ''M.I.2''.

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by dominique(f): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like the Oxygen video by Morell, but he has been silent for a while now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by sydneywhite(f): 4:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
u missed kamar
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by sydneywhite(f): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
u didn't include moi only kamar
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by buharisbae(f): 4:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
I only know Ice Prince M.I and Jessy jag! the rest are they maruwa? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by SerialDigits(m): 4:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
okay... next
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by youngest85(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
what of buhari?
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by David25(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:

Abioo grin grin
Never heard of those names before.
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by WomanWrappa(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
dominique:
Domi baby
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
dominique:
yeah that's true
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
buharisbae:
lolzz! You are not serious!!
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 4:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
sydneywhite:
u didn't include moi only kamar
kamal is a dope artiste too but I think he has not really been on the scene for a while
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Abioo grin grin
Never heard of those names before.[/quote] lolz!!
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by Gwan2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
See this Op.....are u geographically inclined at all undecided
Tu-face
Joel
Bez
Di'ja
Zakyy Azze
Blackface
Solomon Lange
Chris Morgan
Steve Crown
Just to mention a few northern naija artiste.........................If you wana be smart, dont be smart by a half.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by Gwan2(m): 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
See this Op.....are u geographically inclined at all undecided
Tu-face
Joel
Bez
Di'ja
Zakyy Azze
Blackface
Solomon Lange
Chris Morgan
Steve Crown
Just to mention a few northern naija artiste.........................If you wana be smart, don't be smart by a half.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by Rashdimuh(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Classiq is the best in terms of indigenous hausa go n listen to duniya
Re: Top 10 Hottest Music Artists From Northern Nigeria by janzguy: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Rashdimuh:
Classiq is the best in terms of indigenous hausa go n listen to duniya
lolz!! Very soon that guy would bench Phyno and Olamide

(1) (Reply)

The Adeleke Ancestral Lineage Have Always Been Into Ibo Women More / Why I Love Nigeria Girls...rick Rose / PeakBreakfast Table Talk: Lasisi, Tomike, Temisan & Others ‘edu-tain’ Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.