Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers (861 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / "My Haters Are My Advertisers" - T.B Joshua Reveals His Church Secret / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by TechGenius: 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
The head pastor of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN, Prophet TB Joshua has disclosed that God is the secret behind his powers.
He said he could not have succeeded in using demonic powers to deceive foreigners flocking into his church.

Stressing that his mission would not be thriving if it wasn’t from God, he told TheNEWS that: “Right now I am talking to you, there are over 400 foreigners from 10 different countries here. Are these people being deceived, destroyed or killed (as my detractors alleged)? If I have been using occultic power, the congregation here will not increase. If my mission here is not of God, it won’t stand just as Gamaliel said.”

“When people have their problems solved or they have salvation, they tell others,” the prophet added.

Reacting to critics who insist he uses demonic or occult power, Joshua shared from the Act of Apostles thus: “the early Christian preachers were being disturbed by the Pharisees, Sadducees and the High Priests in the Synagogue and the Temple in Jerusalem.

“But among the elderly religious Jews was a man called Gamaliel, a doctor of the law. He quoted the example of Theudas who boasted to be somebody and who attracted over 400 men. He was slain and his followers scattered.

“Gamaliele cited example of Judas of Galilee (not Iscariot) who rose in the days of the taxing. He attracted many people, but he perished while his adherents were dispersed. Those were in the days when Israel was under Roman colonialism.

“Gamaliel, therefore warned the Jewish, elders. ‘Refrain from these men (Christian preachers) and let them alone. For if this counsel or this work is of men, it will come to nought. But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it, yet, haply ye be found to be even to fight against God’ (Acts 5:38-39, King James Version).

“So, if I am not of God, I will not survive this trial. But if I am of God, this trial will not destroy me. Trial is the soil in which faith flourishes. God sees his own people through trial.”

http://www.gisthood.com/2016/07/finally-tb-joshua-reveals-secret-behind.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by youngest85(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
ashi ashi
Re: Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by lekkie073(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
OK....
Re: Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by jonnyp(m): 6:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ride on sir.. The lord will continue to strengthen ú. Amen
Re: Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by Damianjnr(m): 7:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Many sinners will cry, oh had I know....
Be at peace with ur mind and leave odas fr God...
Re: Finally TB Joshua Reveals Secret Behind His Powers by Amberon11: 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
My favorite prophet ever. I'm so blessed to have met this man. A true disciple of Christ. God's abundant blessings be upon you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me Ask the Mods The Meaning Of This Islamic Declaration? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/08/16 / How Should Christians View Statues Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.