Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Need Urgent Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Urgent Help (437 Views)

Need Urgent Help With My Visa Stuff / I Need Urgent Help With Singapore Visa / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Need Urgent Help by Sarki140: 6:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
Good Evening everyone.Please am a final year university student and i would like to apply for a United Kingdom Tourist Visa.I would like to sponsor myself because i have been saving for this trip for the past year.I Plan to spend 9 Days in the UK.I really cant explain the source of the money and i have not made any large deposits in the account.I am saving purposely for the Foreign Trip and most of the deposits are not more than 100 Dollars.I am still been taken cared of by my parents.The closing balance as at now is 2200 Dollars.Please i really need help in making expenses for the trip.This is my first time.Thank you very much for taking your time to read this post.Hoping to hear from you.
Re: Need Urgent Help by worry359(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Sarki140:
Good Evening everyone.Please am a final year university student and i would like to apply for a United Kingdom Tourist Visa.I would like to sponsor myself because i have been saving for this trip for the past year.I Plan to spend 9 Days in the UK.I really cant explain the source of the money and i have not made any large deposits in the account.I am saving purposely for the Foreign Trip and most of the deposits are not more than 100 Dollars.I am still been taken cared of by my parents.The closing balance as at now is 2200 Dollars.Please i really need help in making expenses for the trip.This is my first time.Thank you very much for taking your time to read this post.Hoping to hear from you.

This will not be easy, sorry.
You will be spending most of your savings on a short trip.
This does not leave much for you to return to.
As a student your ties to return home are not good.

I would not advise you to apply at this time as you would almost certainly be wasting the visa fee.
Re: Need Urgent Help by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2016

(1)

Pls Help With Train Schedule / Easy Way To Buy Airline Tickets Online Couple With Insurance / Have You Ever Been To A National Park /game Reserve In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.