Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers (2930 Views)

83 Soldiers Still Missing Including A Commanding Officer - Army Is Ill Equipped / APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members / Dss Sleeper Agents Are Not Our Members Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Pinkybush: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2016
"Even the Chief of Naval Staff, Vice Admiral Ibok-Ete Ibas, made it clear while briefing the Senate that Nigerian Navy was ill-equipped to match the Niger Delta Avengers. So how can the well-trained NDA members bring themselves so low to be arrested by the Nigerian Navy?
"They should follow the path of honour and morality by telling their Commander-in-Chief the truth instead of arresting innocent civilians and tagging them as NDA operatives. The days of wire and battery are over; we are far advance in guerilla warfare.
"Government should heed our demand of Self-determination. Mr. President, everybody is tired of this thing called Nigeria. The ship called Nigeria is grounded right now and you are so confused."

Read full text:
www.punchng.com/navy-ill-equipped-arrest-members-nda/
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by sarrki(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
See this mofos
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by IVORY2009(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
I dey laugh @ the foolishness of this govt! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by kossyablaze(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Yeye people.... Well I expect nothingless wen a certificateless dullard rules

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by MISSNORA(f): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwww
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by DaBullIT(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Meanwhile, their next list of demand would be : release the innocent people who are not part of us grin that you have in your custody

Anyone notice they are no longer issuing threats ? the mouth missile goat has been arrested , all of them don scamper like Tompolo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by santino09: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
Which kind wahala be this. Military would say they cought militants. Militants would say its a lie. Na ping pong una dey use Nigerians dey play so.......
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by TheFreeOne: 8:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
The days of wire and battery are over; we are far advance in guerilla warfare.
Technical punch meant for DSS/Navy.

Buhari should speed up discussions with aggrieved NDs if he's sincere so we can resume crude production to enable him implement the budget.
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by nakamora: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Meanwhile, their next list of demand would be : release the innocent people who are not part of us grin that you have in your custody

Anyone notice they are no longer issuing threats ? the mouth missile goat has been arrested , all of them don scamper like Tompolo

I like this comedian's called scavengers.Are they tired of bombing. Let the madness continue & less talking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Pinkybush: 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hmm, I really tnk wat they need is resource control. Wait o! But that would've made south-south to develop at a faster pace.
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by babdap: 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nigeria is a failed state.
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by KINGinVAHALA: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
sarrki:
See this mofos
Hi boss, how re you doing? Good morning!
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by FreshBoiy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by tsdarkside(m): 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
talking our navy down,will not help you...

come and get some!!!... angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
I don't take this Avenger serious in fact I belief they may not be more than five in number for their mind blowing defenseless pipeline is now a rocket science. I can't laugh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
bunch of scavengers grin , make una nor worry NAF & SBS dey use una Padi for Arepo do live practice.
una turn dey come cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Dannidom(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
i dont blame this afonjas

the ND militants West side are cowards thats why
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
IVORY2009:
I dey laugh @ the foolishness of this govt! grin grin
Mr man. I need pictures of NDA ships. Now compare with the navy.
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/12/sbs-quintet.jpg[/img]
[img]http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/c4.0.740.740/13473365_928084617318419_474499220_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3NDc3NzY4MDE5NTE3ODIyOA%3D%3D.2.c[/img]

You can aswell watch this video to see that the NNS is not smiling.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603dK0axDuI

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dannidom:

Compare your militants to my heroes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Lanretoye(m): 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
what is the meaning of niger delta avengers,is it the CIA?
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Shukuakukobambi: 12:09am On Aug 04, 2016
Dannidom:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don't blame the OSU East side republic too myself cheesy

Imagine developers of indonesia becoming online slaves to oil vandals? cheesy

Sorry for the disappointment cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Reminez(m): 12:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Dannidom:

An osu doing what he knows how to do best ; sucking his Ijaw masters' balls . smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by lonelydora: 12:41am On Aug 04, 2016
What of your boys in Arepo
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Ill-equipped To Arrest Our Members - Niger Delta Avengers by Dannidom(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
Reminez:

An osu doing what he knows how to do best ; sucking his Ijaw masters' balls . smh
I am nt an Osu am a free born of the east!

Declare same and loose your manhood you slave of the caliphate

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Sultan Of Sokoto Commissions Kogi State Revenue House / โ€œthe Buhari That Came Back From UK Is Fake, Federal Government Hired A Sudanese / Board Member Of Bauchi SUBEB Dismissed Because He Associates With Speaker Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.