Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? (31254 Views)

See What A Melting Road Did To Car Tyres After An Heavy Rain & Sun In Australia / Lady Teaches Ladies How To Change Car Tyres Better Than Men. / Car With 3 Tyres Spotted In Sango Ogun State. Photos And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by pythonkid(m): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
i still dont understand what this pics is about
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by clogogo(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
iT IS NORMAL FOR THAT TYPE OF OFFEND, I HAVE EVEN SEEN THE ONE WORST THAN THAT

They stopped us for bad tyre, but we had a defend becos there own Tyre was worst than ours..... When we ask them why not change your and they said , Who can change Govt. Property
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by omas1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
And IF na you them catch like this , God don bless them that day b that. It's seems in this case na them get upper hand.
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Ugoeze2016: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
hmmm ironic, a FRSC vehicle tire. The tire has no more life left in it, wonders how they drive when it rains, even the thread of the tire is out. God keep us safe from all the careless drivers in naija starting from dem FRSC and Nigerian force officers.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by jaydeeking(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
What is d car number plate
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria sef
LwTMB oo

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Ugoeze2016: 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
pythonkid:
i still dont understand what this pics is about

The tire is bad, I mean worst, it can kill people. U understand now? smiley
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by skywalker001(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
gen2briz:
Buhari must see this. .... We have to probe and prosecute anybody in charge.
This kworoption... We wil not take it grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by mottecco: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmmm, jungle's diplomatic immunity.Remember Obasanjo once said 'some animals are more equal than others.' This is NAIJA!

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by oyejideogunjumo: 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwatosin400:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/24/photos-what-is-wrong-with-these-tyres-on-frsc-vehicle-awwwww/

Photo Credit: Otorho Holys
Alignment Tyre should be flat and wear out evenly but when a side wear than the other either in or out that is alignment problem for you
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bad alignment

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Jahnedum: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
If Gold could rust...............................................
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by majorbanti: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sior!!!!!! Nothing seems working in Nigeria except corruption. It is rather unfortunate.

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by ofuje94: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Is this person sent out for ROAD SAFETY WATCH. How much has he been paid or what will he gain by tarnishing the image of the corps... Cant u guys see that this person EDITED this TYRE by making it BLUR through whatever process........MTCHeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww shocked[b][/b]
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
sinkhole:
Please when people take pictures like this they should do so as to capture the details to include plate number and clear side inscriptions that will capture the unit locations!

It is not about the unit, it is about demonstrating the gaping lack of integrity and disregard for Nigerian laws that has become common in FRSC as an organisation.
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Exponental(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's an alignment issue. Anyway, thief is a thief no matter what you steal
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by autodoctor: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
sinkhole:
Please when people take pictures like this they should do so as to capture the details to include plate number and clear side inscriptions that will capture the unit locations!

Forget that. Bring any 6 month s old road safety vehicle to me and I will show you a hundred faults on it regarding safety.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Louislewis: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]Dat one two small. Oya watch this below. Useless set of people[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by frenzydaniel1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Awon Oloriburuku eyan.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by NairaMaster1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Everything
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by streetzdreamz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
The tyre is still ok,just an alignment issue ripped a side of it off rendering it almost useless,what pisses me off about this guys and npf is that they know virtually all what motorists and road users goes through, they even flaunt most if not all of their so called laws or rules,yet they expect vehicle owners to attain a 100%,they just flag u down and start ranting,asking series of questions as though one is in an interview room,useless government officials!!
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by EmuesiriAlex(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
K leg
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by 100Cents: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
The vehicle needs WHEEL ALIGNMENT and probably BALANCING. That is called a Tow In.

Funny that most corporate bodies refuse to release ordinary N2,500 to drivers to carry out this exercise once in a year rather they prefer buying new tyres every 6 months.

What a shame.
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by ChuxMyk(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
sinkhole:
SECONDED
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
mmsen:

What would a semi-literate cow herder know about tires?
The semi-literate is your leader if you dont like it you can relocate to Zimbabwe
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by mmsen: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Elmuaz:
The semi-literate is your leader if you dont like it you can relocate to Zimbabwe

The King of the North is not my "leader".
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by oluwasegun007(m): 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
its not Original....lol
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2016
what is wrong with ur feet?
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Rocketicon(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2016
The Car needs Alignment
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by valarinz: 10:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Kizyte:
And they had the guts to stop me and check the tires of my new Toyota Avalon even when it was obvious my tires have not expired

They can't even do proper alignment on their vehicle.

ANNOYING!

Stylishly advertising the fact that you have a new car??

Insecurity??

Child's mentality??

Poverty mentality??

Trying to impress some broke chic??

Choose one option pls cheesy angry grin
Re: What Is Wrong With These FRSC Vehicle's Tyres? by Kizyte(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2016
valarinz:

Stylishly advertising the fact that you have a new car??

Insecurity??

Child's mentality??

Poverty mentality??

Trying to impress some broke chic??

Choose one option pls cheesy angry grin
Lol! Sorry, I didn't notice I was guilty of any of the above. Accept my apology sir. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Import Duty Has Been Increased / Here Are 8 Engines You Should Avoid / What Are The Dangers Of Buying A Flooded Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.