Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

#PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths (1360 Views)

Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths / PDP National Convention And The Future Of Nigeria Youths / PDP Youths Disagree On Twitter On #pdponlinedirectorate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
PDP should chase Deju out of the party... That guy is a thug cool cool

Brilliant youths like Tonye should lead
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
engineerboat:

A dead party that just won a Senatorial Election yesterday in an APC controlled state

Kogi?
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Won an Inconclusive election you mean ?

PDP Wins Kogi East Senatorial Election Rerun
A former Chief of Air Staff and member of the People Democratic Party, Air Vice-Marshal Isaac Alfa (retd), has been declared winner of Kogi East Senatorial re-run election held on Saturday.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/24/pdp-wins-kogi-east-senatorial-election-rerun

1 Like

Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by engineerboat(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
PDP should chase Deju out of the party... That guy is a thug cool cool

Brilliant youths like Tonye should lead

Please this is not a call for that.

Name calling out of it please.

#PDPOnlineDirectorate
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

There is no spade here, you are trying to muscle into a territory that someone already has claimed ownership of long time ago & you know it..

Despite making an ass of himself & the job, PDP online is known as Deji's corner.. it won't end well!! Just an advise... dazall...

PS... I'm a realist, Money controls politics, the youths in this clime have nada, political fund raising isn't in our culture, so what is there to be fooling ourselves about?

How old is Hillary and rug head Donald? Aren't there spry chickens in the morikas?
Your smart thinking makes you believe that the young forces promoting the movement are lightweight and pushovers i guess.

I'm not interested in discussing individual, that's not our mission.

pls I will appreciate that you allow me be if you are bent on discussing individuals.
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

There is already an established system for all members to emerge as appointees and candidates in the party.

Start from your wards and start contesting for positions to make your desired impact while you continue to support your party online. What you're essentially trying to do now is join the queue from the middle by playing the 'youth' card.

Do you not have a National Youth Leader (Mai Basira)? Is he not under 40? How do you think he emerged? What are his duties and why are you bypassing him in this agitation? You simply cannot accuse the PDP of ignoring the Youths in its present structure.

I'm all for youth involvement in politics and governance, but your approach smacks of insincerity, blackmail and a desire to benefit from your wailing.
A party or country constitution is not Bible or Quran that is permanent. Constitution is usually amended periodically to accommodate restructuring.

Unlike APC, PDP had to set up Youth Restructuring Committee in September 2015 to look into accommodation of youths into the party structure and have them play role.

Also, the International Republican Institute in January advocated for a structure like this.

In fact, this movement demands is NOT new among party youths and faithfuls, the only thing new is the determination of the movement.

BTW if you think one must start from ward before climbing the ladder then it tells your cognitive ability, and I won't waste time to respond to that.

Cheers...
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by QuotaSystem: 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

A party or country constitution is not Bible or Quran that is permanent. Constitution is usually amended periodically to accommodate restructuring.

Unlike APC, PDP had to set up Youth Restructuring Committee in September 2015 to look into accommodation of youths into the party structure and have them play role.

Also, the International Republican Institute in January advocated for a structure like this.

In fact, this movement demands is NOT new among party youths and faithfuls, the only thing new is the determination of the movement.

BTW if you think one must start from ward before climbing the ladder then it tells your cognitive ability, and I won't waste time to respond to that.

Cheers...

[b]So Tonye you've suddenly resorted to personal attacks because I am pointing out the obvious scam of your imaginary directorate? Wonderful.

Now tell the house what impact you can make that you're not already making online since you will still be a minority among the decision makers in the party with just 20% of appointments.

QuotaSystem:

Do you not have a National Youth Leader (Mai Basira)? Is he not under 40? How do you think he emerged? What are his duties and why are you bypassing him in this agitation? You simply cannot accuse the PDP of ignoring the Youths in its present structure.

The fact that you don't realize (or simply pretend to not see) that your agitation is clearly insincere is just laughable. Imagine claiming that the lack of an online directorate is a reason the PDP was defeated in 2015. Not the SW's support for PMB? Not Buhari's rebranding? Not APC's emergence? How has the PDP been winning elections back to back since 1999? Through Twitter?

It is as clear as day that you and your crew simply want to ca$h out from your wailing. While I'm the last to step on another man's hustle, the insincerity and bare faced deceit is too loud to ignore.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
modath:

It should be noted that Deji Adeyanju will ensure some people draw their very last breath very soon... issokay..... cool

Touch not a man's pot of soup, go cook ya own! lipsrsealed
I was laughing real hard as I was reading the article. Tonye never ceases to amaze with his naive understanding of politics. Deji won't sit back and watch some extraneous forces emasculate his influence in the party. He has already carved for himself the role that Tonye and his friends are aching for. I wish Tonye and his co-travellers success though. May their badly built vehicle avoid a head collision with Deji's armoured personnel carrier.
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by Eazybay(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Tonye can we talk on Fbk?? Or some oda platform. I love what u are doing
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by superstar1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
PPP merchandising just became official.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by ndcide(m): 10:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
QuotaSystem:

So Tonye you've suddenly resorted to personal attacks because I am pointing out the obvious scam of your imaginary directorate? Wonderful.

Now tell the house what impact you can make that you're not already making online since you will still be a minority among the decision makers in the party with just 20% of appointments.

The fact that you don't realize (or simply pretend to not see) that your agitation is clearly insincere is just laughable. Imagine claiming that the lack of an online directorate is a reason the PDP was defeated in 2015. Not the SW's support for PMB? Not Buhari's rebranding? Not APC's emergence? How has the PDP been winning elections back to back since 1999? Through Twitter?

It is as clear as day that you and your crew simply want to ca$h out from your wailing. While I'm the last to step on another man's hustle, the insincerity and bare faced deceit is too loud to ignore.

What is your objective in all of this. Is it to entrench the present status quo and government simply because you support the government or you truly want a shift from the way things are done generally and having a Renaissance of some sort? . Your posts so far on this, is suspicious. Or you are among the "PDP is dead" group? I don't get it.

I may not be a fan of Tonye. But I don't dismiss new ideas. Irrespective of party affiliations, you should know that's what we need.
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by QuotaSystem: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
ndcide:

What is your objective in all of this. Is it to entrench the present status quo and government simply because you support the government or you truly want a shift from the way things are done generally and having a Renaissance of some sort? . Your posts so far on this, is suspicious. Or you are among the "PDP is dead" group? I don't get it.

I may not be a fan of Tonye. But I don't dismiss new ideas. Irrespective of party affiliations, you should know that's what we need.

The much needed renaissance is dead on arrival if built on insincerity and deceit.

Why do the agitators demand for compensation for doing their patriotic duty? Is that how to give the youths a voice? By wailing for party appointments? Where is the PDP Youth leader in all of this? What happened to registering a new youth oriented party and generating a youth followership through robust sensitization both off and online? You and I know that the hawks that founded, invested in, and currently run the party will not simply hand over the party to elements whose claim to fame is shouting zombie all over the place.

Refer to my previous posts if the holes in this agitation are not glaring enough.

1 Like

Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by Ratello: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
ndcide:

Most of them crack me up with their "PDP is dead" mantra. I don't seem to understand why these loafers in power will want us to believe Nigeria has gone that bad that we cannot enjoy one tangible thing that will trickle down to the common man on the street in APC's 1 and a half years in power. The same country was grounded to zero level by Abacha and Abdulsalam financially yet it took the PDP government under Obasanjo to CHANGE things for the better within 6 months. APC to me is dying while PDP is reviving.
Re: #PDPOnlineDirectorate Movement And The Challenge Of Nigeria Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:18am On Jul 25, 2016
Eazybay:
Tonye can we talk on Fbk?? Or some oda platform. I love what u are doing
if you are on Twitter follow @Tonyebarcanista and I'll follow back or send me PM here and I'll reply with my number

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Plans To Arrest Those Making Mockery Of Rachael Dickson And Her Babies Unveiled / T. Y. Danjuma Is Coordinator Of Niger Delta Waterways Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.