Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (1281 Views)

Fayose Distributes Rice And N200 After Eating N100 Buka Rice / Sallah: Fayose Distributes Rams To Muslims, Urges Them To Pray For Nigeria / Fayose Distributes Tubers Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by segun400: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016

Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by rusher14: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ekiti people love pounded yam.
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by todayboy: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
While fayose is busy providing food for the people of ekiti the useless APC Governor of osun state aregbesola is using state money to fly oni of ife in first class jet across the world

Fayose God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by segun400: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
nice 1
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by jerryunit48: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
I like this man no be small funny thing be say I be Delta guy and am not gaining anything from him, just wait somebody go yarb am for here again
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Jirate(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Can Buhari do this in let say Lagos, Enugu or in Benin City? Buhari is a Colosal Failure, Bastard APC cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by oluwasegun400: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
cool
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Victorvexz(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
This man is a disgrace, just look at how his state is so poor, and the worst part of it is that he will still be collecting the same salary as even the richer states
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by mazichika: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
That's the governor who really understand the level of hunger in this regime of the 'bigoted one'

Ride on the people's governor!

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by mazichika: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Victorvexz:
This man is a disgrace, just look at how his state is so poor, and the worst part of it is that he will still be collecting the same salary as even the richer states
Cry us an ocean,we don bloody care

What has your dull president done to alleviate the suffering in your community?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
This is no longer funny. Fayose has reduced governance to philanthropy. I also think he derives a sardonic joy in seeing Ekiti people line up before him for food. I guess it makes him feel like a little god.
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by mazichika: 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Rubbish
Bro no vex, you be usu?
You no dey APC you no still dey PDP.
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by wristbangle: 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
todayboy:
While fayose is busy providing food for the people of ekiti the useless APC Governor of osun state aregbesola is using state money to fly oni of ife in first class jet across the world

Fayose God bless you

How can a grown up man type this senseless statement?
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by PigMeat: 1:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Victorvexz:
Are u from osun state?
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by funlord(m): 1:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Na only hunger dey that ekiti state?

Everytime na rice, yam, ponmo or fish dem dey line up to collect! No jobs or industries or opportunities whatsoever?

It seems the people lack more sense than even the governor!
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by oluwasegun400: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
nice governor
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Nobody: 6:24am On Jul 25, 2016
bejeiodus:
This is no longer funny. Fayose has reduced governance to philanthropy. I also think he derives a sardonic joy in seeing Ekiti people line up before him for food. I guess it makes him feel like a little god.

that is the best he can do under the present circumstances where the State has been mortgaged till 2036 via irevocable standing orders of 1.1 billion monthly for Bond of 25 billion and commercial bank loan of 35 billion the APC govt booted out took.

Ride on Fayose
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by Flexygist: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2016
nice 1
Re: Photos: Governor Fayose Distributes Tuber Of Yams To Ekiti State Residents by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2016
mazichika:

Bro no vex, you be usu?

You no dey APC you no still dey PDP.

I no belong to any party, I'm only supporting my candidate cool

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nigerians Should Not Pray For Buhari To Recover / Edo Tribunal Updates: Ruling reserved as Ize-Iyamu, Obaseki adopt final Address / Why Sowore Must Go To Jail And Saharareporters Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.