Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:48 PM

Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) (1556 Views)

Club Owner Akeem Buries 2 Children, &piglet In Front Of Club To Attract Customer / Bomb Blast Kills 2 Children In Adamawa, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos) / People Beheaded In Cross River Cult Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
A woman identified as Mariam Djelo Diallo slit the throats of her two children in Conakry, Guinea-Bissau The gruesome incident took place at her home in Bissau Plak1 District last night. Preliminary investigations by the police say she is mentally unstable. Photo of the dead children after the cut. WARNING: Some viewers might find the photo disturbing.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/a-guinea-bissau-woman-slits-throats-of.html

Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by Omoabejide(f): 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
They knew the woman is mentally unstable and they left those kids with her. Rip to the kids

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by DrRasheed: 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
when a Nigerian escaped to guinee.....rip kidz
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by ORACLE1975(m): 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Madness
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by K9Uneet(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jesus!
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
The power of egbo.
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by PigMeat: 1:29am On Jul 25, 2016
NCAN guinea branch! How mkt?
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by Oliviaxx(f): 2:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Chineke mu ooooo!!!! shocked Lawd av mercy!
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by GEJ2019(m): 2:54am On Jul 25, 2016
End Tym.

Nairalanders help me win dS prize
Pls Whatsapp let ms send d link.as Putin it here might earn me a ban.
Lallastixlala sir,I wrote u an open letter hope it has not been thrown into the Archive like 2014 confab Rep.
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by TheNewIbadan: 2:59am On Jul 25, 2016
[size=18pt]Why?[/size]

I mean just why?!!!

Stories like this makes atheist believe in hellfire.
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by blacktwist(m): 4:31am On Jul 25, 2016
gaddddem... what some couples are finding with millions of naira... I know some F**ls will still put the blame on buhari...
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by deanoffaculty: 5:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Mrs.Spartacus.......
RIP to the unlucky kids.
Re: Lady Kills Her 2 Children By Slitting Their Throats(Graphic Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:07am On Jul 25, 2016
PigMeat:
NCAN guinea branch! How mkt?
Heat is NCAN?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Rain Beat Osinbajo In Delta Today / Details Of How Justice Liman Allegedly Took Bribes - DSS / Buhari To Declare Open South-east Economic And Security Summit. News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.