Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today (3338 Views)

Jennifer Lopez Booty In Spandex Will Surely Put Kim Kardashian To Shame (photos) / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Join me to wish Happy birthday to Jennifer Lopez! The flawless singer and actress extraordinaire turns 47 today, July 24. In honor of her special day, let’s take a look at her best looks ever! Jennifer Lopez can pull off any look. Seriously, any look. Over the years, she’s outdone herself time and time again. She first turned heads at the 2000 Grammys when she wore that gorgeous green Versace dress. That plunging neckline made everyone’s jaw drop to the floor. Since then, JLo has proved to be the biggest fashionista on the red carpet. For more pics follow here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/07/sexiest-pics-of-jennifer-lopez-as-she.html

Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
She's beautiful but must she be naked? (no offence intended)
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by BoboFashion(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
gloria34:

I tire
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

I tire
Even me too,though i understand is part of their celeb culture fashion you know.
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 25, 2016
BoboFashion:

I tire
Even me too,though i understand is part of their celeb culture and fashion you know.
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
gloria34:
Even me too,though i understand is part of their celeb culture and fashion you know.
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 1:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Beneath all the care-free fashion, is actually a woman who has gone through a great deal of pain. Four husbands is not easy o . Perhaps her style is a mask......

1 Like

Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by PeachyP(f): 1:20am On Jul 25, 2016
She looks good buh the dresses are too revealing
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Oliviaxx(f): 2:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Booty!!!
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by UIA04(f): 4:44am On Jul 25, 2016
All this sexiness /money and four husband's couldn't stay Chai
Ladies learn it's not all about being sexy o
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2016
UIA04:
All this sexiness /money and four husband's couldn't stay Chai

Ladies learn it's not all about being sexy o
They (celeb) over there don't actually care if he the husband go or stay. beside the marriage may even be on contract basics you know
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by woodboi(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2016
computergeek:
Beneath all the care-free fashion, is actually a woman who has gone through a great deal of pain. Four husbands is not easy o . Perhaps her style is a mask......

Four or Seven? You better check well... That woman has got history and I don't think is affecting her.
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Still looking trim and beautifu but so unlucky in love.
Re: Sexiest Pics Of Jennifer Lopez As She Turns 47 Today by urchcoded(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
All dis tear tear dress na em b fashion SMH

(1) (Reply)

Olamide's New Look! Check Out The Rapper's Dapper New Photos / Lil Kesh Involved In A Minor Accident In Obafemi Awolowo University / 10 Ladies Who Turned Down Prince Harry Before Meghan Accepted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.