Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Read - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read (1159 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Kuje Prison, Despite Being Granted Bail / Court Sends Andrew Yakubu To Kuje Prison / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Re: Read by HungerBAD: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Thieves all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Read by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
Should we now laugh or cry over them, op. embarassed
Re: Read by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
With the look of things ọga Dogara will join the group if not careful
Re: Read by otil1: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
The list was even longer in the, 80's, and what happened? The economy collapsed and there was a palace coup... and the dullard was removed.

May be history repeating itself

1 Like

Re: Read by idupaul: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
And not a single one successfully prosecuted ..

2 Likes

Re: Read by jaymejate: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=13pt]I will be next to send ALL of them to prison now[/size]
Re: Read by DaBullIT(m): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Another Hater spotted , all the monies they refunded is going to your bank ?

idupaul:
And not a single one successfully prosecuted ..
Re: Read by yusufadebayo02(m): 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lalastica do the needful!!!
Re: Read by idupaul: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
Another Hater spotted , all the monies they refunded is going to your bank ?

Our laws says corrupt people must be prosecuted..how does refund act as a deterrent instead it encourages corruption because people know all they need to do is refund some and be free ..that's not what I voted Buhari to do

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read by Israellb(m): 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=13pt]I will be next to send ALL of them to prison now[/size]
Are you Okay?
Re: Read by Qmerit(m): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
Iyiola Omisore is not in your list add him up fast
Re: Read by gwales: 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
One big yam eater by the name of sule lamido is missing
Re: Read by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2016
It's still remaining GEJ. All his forerunners in Kuje point accusing fingers to him.

Don't misquote me, Mama Peace already predicted it, that's why she said she doesn't want to visit GEJ in prison.

1 Like

Re: Read by chadwickcollins(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2016
2020 na baba turn
Re: Read by MalcoImX: 12:33am On Jul 25, 2016
otil1:
The list was even longer in the, 80's, and what happened? The economy collapsed and there was a palace coup... and the dullard was removed.

May be history repeating itself
Oga, that's Buhari's trademark. He got hated for doing the right thing, he suffers it, and later when the masses realize his honesty, they so much adore him and defend him with all they've got.
Re: Read by MalcoImX: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2016
idupaul:

Our laws says corrupt people must be prosecuted..how does refund act as a deterrent instead it encourages corruption because people know all they need to do is refund some and be free ..that's not what I voted Buhari to do
Can't deals be cut? To me, militants are no different from terrorists, but are they in prisons.
Re: Read by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
All these men were sent to kuje prison because of their involvement in the sharing of money meant to buy arms to fight Islamic terrorists in the north.However,Corruption didn't start at 2013 which the arms deal took place. Corruption didn't start under gej and corruption didn't start under the arms deal.But buhari is probing only the arms deal while corruption in other sectors persist.
Re: Read by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2016
MalcoImX:
Can't deals be cut? To me, militants are no different from terrorists, but are they in prisons.
Militant were only bursting pipelines that are link to Kaduna refinery.Unlike bokoharam who will kill a whole community.Btw,i thought oil has been discovered in Chad basin?

(1) (Reply)

Why Did Aisha Not Meet With Hilary Clinton? / PHOTOS: Abike Dabiri Conducts Town Hall Meeting With Nigerians In Toronto / I Wonder What Aisha Buhari And Her Daughters Were Doing On This Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.