Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,886 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page (47558 Views)

Kiss Daniel Busted For Rocking A Fake Louis Vuitton Shirt (photo) / Kcee Busted For 'Stealing' Money Photo From Instagram User / Nigeria singer Kcee busted for Photoshopping his pictures and locations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by photoshoot(m): 4:10am On Jul 26, 2016
Sandydayz:

It sure is... How may i help u?

Morning ma, so I am contesting for Mr Nairaland2016 and I need your vote and if you can help me solicit for votes as well??
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by artsirseen(m): 6:08am On Jul 26, 2016
This is probably a screen shot from an upcoming video or something.. This people are entertainers, they all use stage tools for shoots.... Why is everybody just crucifying @patoranking....i am not a fan though but i just feel people should take time in ascertaining things before going all out on the young man that has hustled his way up from selling gala on the streets...after all una dey enjoy his songs grin hypocrisy sha!
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Revolva:

Dude relax am just kiddin ok but anyway make dem go pull am for him leg na if no be slap pato go land dem

SMH, this comment was even worse than the 1st, here you confirmed your state of mind and reasoning, who cares about removing it from his legs, does that even make any sense to you? they observed and spoke what u should also observe and speak, no wonder you all hail politician or any1 rich around u but are very quick to throw stones and burn a suspected thief angry

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Sandydayz(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
photoshoot:

Morning ma, so I am contesting for Mr Nairaland2016 and I need your vote and if you can help me solicit for votes as well??
Wow!!! Can i do that? I already have sum1 who am campaigning for'
What do you think?
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by photoshoot(m): 5:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Sandydayz:

Wow!!! Can i do that? I already have sum1 who am campaigning for'
What do you think?

Yeah, doesn't really mean..
You could still vote me till finals... embarassed

You could do that yeah?
Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Sandydayz(f): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
photoshoot:

Yeah, doesn't really mean..
You could still vote me till finals... embarassed

You could do that yeah?
I guess i could

1 Like

Re: Patoranking Busted For Wearing Fake Yezzy By US Page by Revolva(m): 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

SMH, this comment was even worse than the 1st, here you confirmed your state of mind and reasoning, who cares about removing it from his legs, does that even make any sense to you? they observed and spoke what u should also observe and speak, no wonder you all hail politician or any1 rich around u but are very quick to throw stones and burn a suspected thief angry

Oga pls am a realist ok pato no de feed me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebony Reigns Was Killed By Her Father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng - Occult Member / Xenophobia: Davido Reacts To Attacks In South Africa / Funke Akindele In Army Uniform Dancing On Set In London - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.