Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,991 members, 7,841,799 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My Thoughts And The Mystery Pokémon Go Game - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thoughts And The Mystery Pokémon Go Game (283 Views)

Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Pokémon Go Is DEMONIC! / FROM FAITH TO Facts:collection Of My Thoughts, Experience & Sojourn In Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Thoughts And The Mystery Pokémon Go Game by ecclezzia: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Sitting with friends and watching the movie ‘war room’ we started discussing about how we need to focus on the right things and get serious with life as believers. Then I was browsing through my phone and saw something about a game called ‘Pokemon go’ then I asked what its all about since I have been seeing different things on social media about this game.

(1) (Reply)

The Lord Is Good / "I Smote You With Blasting And With Mildew And With Hail / Spiritual War On Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.