Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,812 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Help Looking For Work In Ireland. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Looking For Work In Ireland. (1062 Views)

How Can Extend My Stay In Ireland / Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Looking For Work In Ireland. by Omoboy(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello follow nigerians i have a brother in Republic of Ireland at the moment he has been in ireland now for 3 months ago who is looking for work he is down to his last money he has papers to work and he is ready to do any job .Pls if you are in Ireland and you have any suggestions on where he can find work pls let us know. Thanks in advance
Re: Help Looking For Work In Ireland. by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Omoboy:
Hello follow nigerians i have a brother in Republic of Ireland at the moment he has been in ireland now for 3 months ago who is looking for work he is down to his last money he has papers to work and he is ready to do any job .Pls if you are in Ireland and you have any suggestions on where he can find work pls let us know. Thanks in advance

Unfortunately, that seems to be the true state of the job sector in Ireland.
He simply has to keep trying, job agencies,direct contact with employers, checking websites etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: Help Looking For Work In Ireland. by claremont(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
T?hat's strange. What papers has he got, and is he picky in the kind of jobs he is aiming for?
Re: Help Looking For Work In Ireland. by Omoboy(m): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
He has tried his best not picky at all i guess because he is new to ireland if you have any leads or suggestion pass it on .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Relocting To Georgia / Why Airlines Won't Tell You How Long The Flight Is / Olumo Rock Day Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.