Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 (2145 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Ardent followers of MTN Project Fame! It's another season; something to look forward to, and talk about every evening!
The gala night decisions to me was fair enough; Kitay strikes me as someone that would make the house very interesting, and Yusuph- another Olawale.
Best vocal prowess (male): Pere
Female: Winner/Okemutie
Other dormant skills and talents will be revealed from daily sessions..
Let the discussions begin!
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by radicoolgee(m): 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
I am back and watching out for solomon and okiemute, they look like prospective winners. But let the show begin proper we shall now begin to seperate the boys from the men and the girls from the ladies.

What a feeling!
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm...Solomon? You may be right though. I'm sure by the time Uncle Ben starts his drill, we'l kno for sure. Glad we av Okemutie in common. But that Winner girl too has got something going for her too o!
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Following closely, waiting for mtn to upload on YouTube day 4
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
samhay:
Following closely, waiting for mtn to upload on YouTube day 4
Was thinkingwatching on the TV wud b more convinient and cheaper. Day 4 was interesting with the girls..Any favourites yet?
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Was thinkingwatching on the TV wud b more convinient and cheaper. Day 4 was interesting with the girls..Any favourites yet?

Yes,but am out of the country for now,so Dats d only avenue.

But they only gv us less Dan 30min online which is annoying.

As per favourite, Am loving all for now. Dat 'Ata wewe' gal fine dough.

Musically, I will chose afta dia 1st performance.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 6:56am On Jul 29, 2016
But why this thread dry?
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
samhay:
But why this thread dry?
Dunno. It has a lot of views though. It's just that people are not commenting. May get better when the show starts proper.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by feminineA: 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Am routing for yusuff and winner. Am only worried for yusuff cause of the genre he Sings. PF is all about diversity which might not be his strongest point. This year has good voices I must confess, the 2 last guys that sang during the opening ceremony (can't remember their names) are equally very good

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
gbemmy0209:

Dunno. It has a lot of views though. It's just that people are not commenting. May get better when the show starts proper.

Pray so,Loving dat #Winner already.

Unable to view uploaded day 5.

Still battling
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
feminineA:
Am routing for yusuff and winner. Am only worried for yusuff cause of the genre he Sings. PF is all about diversity which might not be his strongest point. This year has good voices I must confess, the 2 last guys that sang during the opening ceremony (can't remember their names) are equally very good

Same fear for yousof too.

I want dem to bring dat Ghanaian boy back as wild card.

Love d guy's voice
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by inimitkel(m): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
feminineA:
I suppose U mean Steve & Kitay...these two just seized the opportunity from Kissi & Benjamin
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by feminineA: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yes I guess so.

Tomorrow's show will determine a whole lot more.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'm sure by the time d faculty members handle Yusuph, he'l be a little of an all-rounder. But thankfully, whether he wins or not, he has won the hearts of Nigerians! He can never go hungry again. His life has changed automatically.
Winner the winner. #fingerscrossed.
And for the wildcard, let's not forget it's open to everybody. Unless dey come up with better songs to upload, more skilled singers can overtake them. Benji tried tho. Very well.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by feminineA: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2016
For the wild card, I will prefer Benjamin (If that's the name of the first guy that perform during the opening gala). Not because he's the best among them(can't pick one yet) but because I watched his audition and what Cobham's said about his voice tripped me
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2016
I foresee a great twist for the wildcard selection sha. Remember that the top 4 wil b called to perform again (including new people). And if by chance another person entirely impresses the judges, Benji and his crew are gonners o!
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by feminineA: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
No analysis of today's show??
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mhizdarmie(f): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
The competition is gonna be tight dis year cus dey ave all gt nice voices bt ave got my eyes on winner nd kitay....
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by feminineA: 10:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
Winner didnt impress me much today. Am i the only one?

Okiemute was on fire, dapo was on point too and a few others

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
That has always been d trend tho. That Winner was the best in Abuja dsnt mean she'l stay the best. Then subtly, people dat we ddnt even send wud now get our attention and overtake all of a sudden. Watch out for Favour, Okemutie, Dapo.
I dunnno if Pere will stay as d best guy, or Kitay wud overtake him.
Plus, attitude in the house matters. If u'v got the best voice but u r a snitch, Naija no go send u o.
Yusuph! That Fuji thing tho. Op e no go use Fuji sing westlife o! #fingerscrossed
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by inimitkel(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
I didn't get to watch today's show but judging from their rehearsals during the week, one can decipher that Okiemute, Dapo, Oluchi, Favour & Elizabeth should impress.
For the wild card I would love Seun or Kissi to be selected.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 4:07am On Jul 31, 2016
Top performers

Okiemute
My gal (Favour) #AtaWewe
Dapo.

Wit okiemute's performance today,she now has d license to open her mouth anyhow

I just hope Uncle Ben doesn't abuse her wit dat mouth opening stuff.
It has become a reflex action

Seems winner was nervous being the 1st to perform.

I want Kissi back Ooooo

Did anyone noticed Bolanle's dress?
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2016
You guys have to open the wild card page. There are hundreds of enteries. I doubt if Kissi stands a chance o. Naija no dey carry last..Guess Benjamin has lots of fans. But it dsnt end dere. He has to impress one more time.
Okiemute is a powerhouse though. But u kno PF now. She just may not take anythin home. In the final days, voting twists lots of things. Remember Ada and Arewa last year.
I noticed Bolanle's dress o. She ws lookin very nice. Let's stay tuned for today's show. I'm sure people that we thot ddnt do well will go back and buckle up.
Happy Sunday y'all..
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2016
gbemmy0209:
You guys have to open the wild card page. There are hundreds of enteries. I doubt if Kissi stands a chance o. Naija no dey carry last..Guess Benjamin has lots of fans. But it dsnt end dere. He has to impress one more time.
Okiemute is a powerhouse though. But u kno PF now. She just may not take anythin home. In the final days, voting twists lots of things. Remember Ada and Arewa last year.
I noticed Bolanle's dress o. She ws lookin very nice. Let's stay tuned for today's show. I'm sure people that we thot ddnt do well will go back and buckle up.
Happy Sunday y'all..

Any link to the wild card page?

Some pple go hear am from Uncle Ben afta dia 1st performance
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
samhay:

Any link to the wild card page?

Some pple go hear am from Uncle Ben afta dia 1st performance
You could Google it or search through their page on facebook..
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Go Winner!!! We gat your back girl... Good luck....
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
I gotta criticize now

The audience r so dry,no excitement at all.
The stage too small for God sake
The judges got it wrong putting Oluchi on probation
I don't Knw how Yousuf wanna stay long in the academy, The Fuji stuff is even reflecting when he talks

Just bored watching it.

Stand out performers

Pere
Winner

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by mayim(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
samhay:
I gotta criticize now

I don't Knw how Yousuf wanna stay long in the academy, The Fuji stuff is even reflecting when he talks

Just bored watching it.

Stand out performers

Pere
Winner
I totally agree pere and winner killed it. However, I think d beauty of music itself is originality, ain't nothing wrong wit yusuph's fuji flavour. That is who he is. No matter ho much we try we can't be Americans, can Chris Brown come to naija and sing fuji? Hell no. What is wrong in embracing wot we have?? This same marginalisation and victimisation was done to oyinkansade back den. As far as naija music industry is concerned, he is doing far better Dan Ayo who won dat season or even marvellous who was termed the best male voice in d house. It's high tym we started embracing originality, me I av casted my vote for yusuph. He deserves to stay.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2016
samhay:
I gotta criticize now

Just bored watching it.

Stand out performers

Pere
Winner
Yes o! I agree with u.
Dapo sounded like a baby. Op this toughens him up. Yusuph is surely gettin distracted. I'm always afraid in advance for him wen he is about to open his mouth. Let's c hw far he goes cos it's no longer a joke. He has to step up anyhow. Said it from the beginning; Best and most consistent: Pere and Winner.
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2016
Plus @samhay, why wouldn't the audience seem boring? If I may ask, how many people wowed u tonight? The show just get as e be. Let's forgive them sha. They are first time offenders. Sure it will only get better..
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 3:10am On Aug 01, 2016
gbemmy0209:
Plus @samhay, why wouldn't the audience seem boring? If I may ask, how many people wowed u tonight? The show just get as e be. Let's forgive them sha. They are first time offenders. Sure it will only get better..

Totally agree,all of them were below par excluding Pere and Winner.

They are forgiven.

What do u feel about those on probation?
Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 3:17am On Aug 01, 2016
mayim:

I totally agree pere and winner killed it. However, I think d beauty of music itself is originality, ain't nothing wrong wit yusuph's fuji flavour. That is who he is. No matter ho much we try we can't be Americans, can Chris Brown come to naija and sing fuji? Hell no. What is wrong in embracing wot we have?? This same marginalisation and victimisation was done to oyinkansade back den. As far as naija music industry is concerned, he is doing far better Dan Ayo who won dat season or even marvellous who was termed the best male voice in d house. It's high tym we started embracing originality, me I av casted my vote for yusuph. He deserves to stay.

I am sure u understand what I meant about aw yusuff wanna last in the house.

You can't Fuji-rise all songs,when you are asked to own a song,you don't take out all the honey and start pouring sugar.

If he wants yo go far,he needs to play the card smartly,let us crave for the Fuji feeling,starve the audience, then probably in anoda performance, gv us little, he is suffocating us after just 2peeformance.

#MY OPINION

(1) (2)

What Are your 10 Best On Going Tv Series / The Evolution Of Superheroes (pix) / Big Brother Made A Whooping 7billion Naira Profit