Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 (2207 Views)

Okiemute Ighorodje Wins MTN Project Fame Season 9 / Project Fame Season 9 Grand Finale: Drop Your Predictions / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2)

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by samhay: 3:21am On Aug 01, 2016
MTNPF need to do something about dose back up,can they just Shut up ? They killed me performance with their crazy voice.

Guess you guy watched THE VOICE NIGERIA?

It got to a point I wanted dem to just keep quiet.

#Disappointed

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by gbemmy0209: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2016
samhay:

I am sure u understand what I meant about aw yusuff wanna last in the house.

You can't Fuji-rise all songs,when you are asked to own a song,you don't take out all the honey and start pouring sugar.

If he wants yo go far,he needs to play the card smartly,let us crave for the Fuji feeling,starve the audience, then probably in anoda performance, gv us little, he is suffocating us after just 2peeformance.

#MY OPINION
Well said bro! I like the honey and sugar part smiley.
For those on probation, i'l av to go with Mummy J. It could av bin ANY four apart from Pere and Winner. The welcome party is over; they better bring their game on!
Plus, I think the back up singers somewhat choke the contestants. They are kinda too much. Too many cooks spoil the broth. Sure the faculty will re-watch the tape and make ammends accordingly. They can't afford to mess up season 9 na..afterall, they aint learners.

1 Like

Re: Official Thread For MTN Project Fame Season 9 by UjSizzle(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2)

10 Days In Suncity (akpos' South African Adventure) Dropped Watch The Movie Here / Maltina Dance-all Family Dancing Competion Reality Show / Jaden Smith Revealed As Iron Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.