Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,629 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him (814 Views)

Policemen Mistake SARS Operative For Kidnapper, Shoot Him Dead / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video) / Soldiers Beat A Muscular Guy In Lagos For Flexing His Muscles In Armless Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by Ebal: 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Video: Nigerian soldiers brutally beat a bus conductor and threatens to shoot him at Onipanu, Lagos

According to source, ‘I was in the bus behind the bus conveying the officer. The officer (O. Babatunde) bus swerve off his lane at Obanikoro bus stop and almost caused an accident. When the buses move forward, the conduct of the bus was in hit the roof of the officer ‘s bus telling the driver he drove wrongly. In 200meter ahead the officer’s

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/video-nigerian-soldiers-brutally-beat.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=In0DLtoi9bY[/url]

Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by amuokuko: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Lalasticlala cum nd help us court martial this useless military police.

Anytime police appears in a profession, they tend to be useless nd blood suckers.

Nigerian Police = Useless
Military Police = Useless
Railway police = uselessness
Even if we have Police Seminary, they will still be Useless..
Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by soberdrunk(m): 12:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
WHAT SORT OF RUBBISH IS THIS??!! If this soldier is not "DISMISSED" from the Nigerian army then i will know the entire Nigerian army is a joke and our brothers from the Land of the Rising sun are right! How can "a soldier" not even "police" draw out his weapon for ordinary conductor? Am not even gonna complain about the brutalization cos that one nah normal thing in Nigeria but 'endangering" the lives of innocent civilians is a big "NO NO". If during all that ramble that old looking pistol fires by mistake and hits a passerby, what will he say or do??.....
Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by alaroyeibadan(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eranko in human skin...
Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by Hedonistically: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm tired of complaining about these irritating, unprofessional, undisciplined, and cowardly bastards in the Nigerian Armed Forces. It's a crying shame and a huge joke that 17 years into civilian rule, the Nigerian Army still lacks professionalism and does not understand its role in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by Dunsin89(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
GOD BLESS NIGERIAN ARMY. *All I will say
Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by NameChecker: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
Make I book space . . . .
Just in-case it makes FP
Re: Video:nigerian Soldiers Brutally Beat A Bus Conductor,threatens To Shoot Him by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 26, 2016
But why hit his hand on the officers bus

(1) (Reply)

Robbers Follow Woman To ATM To Withdraw 90,000, Caught By The Police (video) / - / How I Lost 19k To Pick Pocket Today @ Sango Ota.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.