Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77434 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Pdizzle(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
OsoDupe:
why do u ask?

Cos its mine
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by MamaletASO: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Conversation.
Diana: Oh! This is crazy.
Mum! My Fiancee in Nigeria has been arrested
Mum: For what reason?
Diana: He was arrested for scam in Nigeria by EFCC..
Mum: Gosh
Diana: So, my fiancee is a scammer.
and we planned to get married next month.
He told me all arrangement will be in Nig;so i sent him $720,000
and before i stumble on this information..i just forwarded $200,000 to him less than 30mins ago
PLS HELP ME!

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by anonimi: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
ba7man:
You have access to lots of pics... you should be able to provide pics of the universities.

Hatred is not a good thing, bro.
My post that you initially quoted had a picture of Federal University of Lokoja, not so?
Yet you ignored that and ketp talking about word of mouth?
Take care so that bad belle will not kee you.

Our History

Establishment of Federal University Lokoja (FUL)

The Federal University Lokoja was established along with other eight (cool new Federal universities on the 16th February, 2011 following a pronouncement by President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

More from: http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/our-history.php

...F A C T.. C H E C K ...

'Obasanjo and Atiku in 8 years built one UNIVERSITY each for themselves....Bells and ABTI.
They built NONE for Nigerians.

Jonathan and Sambo in 4 years built 14 (FOURTEEN) new universities for all Nigerians.
NONE for themselves.

NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now consultants/sponsors/piloters/members of APC....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2023224_106334837960003637540871239247822158463153o_jpega322806fc65b78cc91e1dd619380fecb

Sourced from: https://www.nairaland.com/2146237/why...ive/4#30711260

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Caringguy:
Who teach all this one work sef undecided
i wonder, comman teach me jare
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Vidamia:
i'm waiting for the day efcc will nail my wife younger brother
He dey cruise ride come greet him sister abi? While you dey tap bus go work lol. But wetin he do na

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Jadoskii(m): 9:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall
well,u kip criminals as friends.ure most likely a criminal.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
Jadoskii:
well,u kip criminals as friends.ure most likely a criminal.
ok.. Wateva!!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
if one or all was/ were a sibling, would you still yell "jail them?"
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
shamecurls:
These ones re still paupers in the game!

There rides could tell it all........

#SayNoToScam #SayNoToDrugTrafficking

dude, let's talk.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall
hook me up with the "unclean" dudes.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Anoruo:

The same way Escobar posed on Narcos
you know what's up!

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Laveda:

Give me 10 reasons why I should swear?
1 to show they never knew you. 2 same as above 3 same as 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 just do it.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
live fast, die young.
live smart...
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Xo unfortunate bt stil i do knw 2guyz out of 5..d fat thick dark guy&d crying lad
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by AlQAholic(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2016
If there's anything worse to do to white people other than scamming, i'll approve, those white punks enslaved my country for years, polluted my country, still enslaving our government in many ways uncountable presently, even enslaved our thoughts, so sad ya'all have no universal language than ENGLISH! enslaved to English! extorting these cash for them,trust me,it is nothing, scam them from now till Jesus comes, they'll never be broke, over there, corruption is more and not pronounced, here, it is, corruption is bad, to me, We and the whites are even! they are dangerous hackers and scammers 100 times worse than us there where they live, you hardly hear they are being caught. why ya'all be punk about this? corruption can never cease! it's been in existence since creation! No one makes it in life without committing a sin!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Becklyn(f): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
aywhy93:
Funny enough, the guy who claimed he's in Mathematics, AAUA is someone I've never seen before and he claimed to be in my department and level!
don't mind him,he is actually in political science 400level
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by aywhy93(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Becklyn:
don't mind him,he is actually in political science 400level

Really And some people even said he's in Economics! undecided
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nostradamus: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
i know that tayo abudu personally,the guy is an exco of eiye confraternity in aaua,he carry frat matter for head like say na him papa business,he is one of the touts disturbing the peace of akungba community,i pray his silly self rot in jail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.