Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77423 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
It must be that Ugochuku that curropted these innocent Yoruba guys. The words of our elders are words of wisdom " The sheep that keeps the company of a dog will one day eat poo"

The others look innocent. please free them and hold that Ugochuku very well.

Just my observation.

Just kidding Oo. before my Ipond friends start raining curses.

But on a more serious note when would this kind thing stop, at the age of 20 23 riding in big cars to impress who. instead of facing their studies to become better persons or looking inward and develop their God given gifts like the likes of wizkid, Kiss Daniel etc.
So pathetic.

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by timmyrocks(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
like gold fish for river dem no fit catch me
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by jiksman3: 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Check the first pix... Why are all of them folding their lips
.. Something is wrong ... Jazz

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by shearer1982(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
What if it was blood money? Perspective.!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by 9jatatafo(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is 9jatatafo running commentary on today's football match between Brown Roof Republic vs IPOB
If you missed the action, the game ended 4 goals to one in favour of Brown Roof Republic.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall
if I give you dirty slap, that your yarnsh will go front. Talking as if, if you see clean guy struggling, you will look his side. If those guys come calling for your toto with those cars, am sure u will gree without thinking. Abeg park well, no dey form saint here.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Trina0936:

Gerrarahia mehn! Even your fellow Afonjas have confirmed you ppl are the best in such crimes! Get off my mentions!
tan ni inaki yi. Nbo loti yo wa. Oponu re o
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Tnx my love
you're welcome hon kiss
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
wizzakosh:
tan ni inaki yi. Nbo loti yo wa. Oponu re o
Chineke kpokwa GI na ndi otu GI oku! Onye apari! Ewu awusa,ofe mmanu olodo! tongue
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Chepy1:

That's what most of you think, bro no so. If ain't working with science how d money go take dey cum steady, how u wan run things with politician . Once local police see you riding some kinda cars they tax you monthly. Imagine a guy riding Camry 010 paying 40k a month to police if you can't they threaten to let your info out to these Efcc guys. The month wey u get client how you wan take pay .

Science doesn't work for real men bro. It's all about brain. A friend of mine who is strong street man is a Lawyer and another a Pastor. How police wan te suspect. So many hustlers balling with ride don understand say u gat bypass police if u wan enjoy ur Kanpur and there more than a million way to make police man throwaway salute at u anytime u drive pass. After all they are so stuupid and dumb people on black and black.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ManTiger(m): 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Their own don do.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by cuteemperor(m): 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
You dey crazy, the fact that you have affinity for dating yahoo boys, does that make all the young men in a particular city scammers..... Idiotess.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by cuteemperor(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
You dey crazy, the fact that you have affinity for dating yahoo boys, does that make all the young men in a particular city scammers..... Idiotess.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

Face your books and remain in poverty...your books cant feed you these days ,Nigeria is messed up

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by zeongeon: 11:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
Naija where yahoo boyz and criminals have "brighter future" than the studious and hardworking youth.

How do you convince youths in Nigeria that education and hardwork is the key to success when criminals keep getting rich and seem to have a "bright future"
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
cuteemperor:

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by damthyhafix(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Na God go punish EFCC dey no go assist real thief wey dey steal huge money na young hustler dey go dey find up and down
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
wizzakosh:
if I give you dirty slap, that your yarnsh will go front. Talking as if, if you see clean guy struggling, you will look his side. If those guys come calling for your toto with those cars, am sure u will gree without thinking. Abeg park well, no dey form saint here.

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by jollyjdaark: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
anonimi:

I am sure you know that your DullardPoo from Daura and their All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC "navigator" contributed to the education system going to the dogs.
So when you wail about our education system, know against whom you are wailing. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

People no like better things
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by kingarizona1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
JackBaueress1:
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Alaba branch reporting. grin

Thank God na only one Igbo boy they among

grin grin

Which alaba... International or Suru? smiley
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by kingtarget(m): 12:18am On Jul 26, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

oga u are making noise, who sent u to school by force, was it not ur choice, okay since u graduated with first class how much do u have? some dudes are suspected to defraud some millions of naira and u are ranting, those illiterate politicians stealing the billions are free flexing around the country, don't be surprised this dudes are innocent, no be Nigerian police again ?

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Gkemz: 12:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Omoh see big hit unfortunately maga finally cast.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Puah(f): 12:52am On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
my dear, all of dem join join..
lol...abi
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ipledge10(m): 1:41am On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
you no add ilesa and osogbo angry
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ipledge10(m): 1:44am On Jul 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yes ma, Yoruba speaking part of kogi state
stfuareGod, come and see someone from your village...she said she is yoruba.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by YOLO1(m): 1:47am On Jul 26, 2016
southniyikaye:
It is so unfortunate,tears rolling down my eyes.ademola is like a junior brother to me,he is a close friend and a family friend.we live just 3 houses apart in Akure at eyin ala. I warned him on several occasion and we still talked last 2 weeks. He owns that highlander.i just pity his parent,he is the second born and a very young boy for that matter.imagine,a 400 level student.money is gone,education,wasted,no investment and putting his family to shame.
Forget. I can assure you nothing will happen to those guys. They didn't pay there dues on time. They are only trying to tell them to pay their dues promptly next time. Expect them back on the street in the coming weeks
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by YOLO1(m): 2:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Never again will I blame or throw shades at yahoo guys. As a matter of fact, I see it as a form of self-defense in this harsh economic condition. Just imagine, as a graduate, I have a viable business idea, I have walked up to many banks for loan but the interest rate and the collateral levied on me can't even be met even if I sell all my family's property. As a matter of fact, I don't mind doing yahoo at this point to fund my business idea. It's still a form of self-employment since we are not getting the adequate support from the government. The few jobs available are sabotaged by the top government functionaries. Afterall, the bigger yahoo boys are in the National assembly and Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by toluayo93: 2:15am On Jul 26, 2016
shit!!! that okali guy bin dey come my lodge wella ooooo. see miscreant Jesus! !!!!! omo this guy's don graduate already because na auto expulsion and them don cast for naija oo. see as pant dey wear person
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by yinkson(m): 3:02am On Jul 26, 2016
southniyikaye:
It is so unfortunate,tears rolling down my eyes.ademola is like a junior brother to me,he is a close friend and a family friend.we live just 3 houses apart in Akure at eyin ala. I warned him on several occasion and we still talked last 2 weeks. He owns that highlander.i just pity his parent,he is the second born and a very young boy for that matter.imagine,a 400 level student.money is gone,education,wasted,no investment and putting his family to shame.
is this an advert or an advice or a condolence or sermon
Don't get
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by justmenoni: 3:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol, and your own written English is superb

HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gon
e to the dogs,and this is sad.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by fullz: 3:55am On Jul 26, 2016
what happens to those criminals and thieves in political suits?

#GetRichOrDieTrying
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ba7man(m): 5:29am On Jul 26, 2016
anonimi:

I am sure you know that your DullardPoo from Daura and their All ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC "navigator" contributed to the education system going to the dogs.
So when you wail about our education system, know against whom you are wailing. grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027366_buharinu_jpeg5ce072fcf9c5443e849caa9cebbeaa57

Why don't we ever see pics of these GEJ's Universities.......... or even any sign of its students or news from these universities?

It's only word of mouth we get to hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.