Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam (77424 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC For Money Laundering And Internet Scam (photo / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elmisti(m): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

The Nigerian Educational System has gone to the dogs,and this is sad.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

These guys should be dealt with.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

hunger is bad......please find smtn to eat biko
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

How do you combine reading and scamming together?okay,the lecturers are "BLOCKED"

Undergraduates with a Toyota Highlander?Camry?in my days in the University,the biggest boys then were those who could pay for the Campus Shuttle back to their hostels.

And the biggest boys of all,were those who could take the Okada and sit alone(that means you paid for 2 seats).

This days?I don't get it. You can even tell the qualities of graduates our schools produces this days, by going to the NYSC section of Nairaland.

The English those guys type in there,is enough to make the Government cancel WAEC and JAMB.

It might be because i attended and graduated from the University,when we did not have the internet,that made me face my books only.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

I concur. angry I dislike scammers, Nigga work for your own money, and don't sit at home trying to extort from people who's laboured so hard for it.

Jail them. angry

3 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by anochuko01(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
with all you wrote here, there's still no evidence to show that you're better than the current set of graduates....
dey claim boss untop error wey you write full here ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by agabaI23(m): 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.
When did you graduate? In your days?

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
kaziblake:
I thought you are from Kogi?
yes ma, Yoruba speaking part of kogi state

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2016
shamecurls:
These ones re still paupers in the game!

There rides could tell it all........

#SayNoToScam #SayNoToDrugTrafficking

Say no to drug and say no to scam abi. What do expect youths to do? What do you expect graduates to do? Where do you expect undergraduate to get money from? especially the ones who don't have the money or sponsorship but have the zeal to learn? Guy forget all those things you dey yan. If these guys nor show themselves i swear Efcc nor go even know their names. Street ti take over Nigeria whether Efcc like it or not. 13th commandment "Don't get caught"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by kaziblake(f): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
okay

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elmisti(m): 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall

that is so undisputed, Ibadan is the cradle of online scam........and b4 smtn shoot me, I am Yoruba and currently I will rank ilorin 2ND. boys ain't smiling
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by elmisti(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

I concur. angry I dislike scammers, Nigga work for your own money, and don't sit at home trying to extort from people who's laboured so hard for it.

Jail them. angry

funny thing is, we call them WORKING BOYS grin

Na person Wey dem catch be thief ooo

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by anigbajumo(m): 7:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Not surprised.

What a shame.

I say Jail them.

Yer comment is out of sense, many thieves are walking free despite the identity of 419 in front of their forehead.

Make them jail them wen the likes of methu,omisore,okupe nd so on never denied the allegation of common wealth in their personal account.....
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by lahit14(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
EFcc wicked o, dem for at least add "STAR" beside the fraud. Abeg makee dem free dem!!
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by agabaI23(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Yea, you can be naughty for Africa aswerigod
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
Laveda:

Jail them. angry

Can u swear u have not been laid by any yahoo boy in your campus?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by DonBenny77(m): 7:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
all dem guys wey these crooks snatch their girlfriends be like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
your ass is the truth hon kiss
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ebby9z(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
They should arrest all those yeye girls that are always dumping us and calling us broke mofos too; those ones who always claim they can't date a guy without car.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

Say no to drug and say no to scam abi. What do expect youth to do? What do you expect graduates to do? Where do you expect undergraduate don't have money or sponsorship who have the zeal to learn? Guy forget all those things you dey yan. If these guys nor show themselves i swear Efcc nor go even know their names. Street ti take over Nigeria whether Efcc like it or not. 13th commandment "Don't get caught"
Baba, its not about them showing themselves, how will you make 16m and not think of getting a car .....The truth is they couldn't meet up with fees that come alone with the business.....Who no go, no know.

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Am a Yoruba girl Bt lets be sincere akure/ondo/Ibadan/ile ife guys r gud in dis biznes.. Hardly will u c any young guy in akure or so dat is clean from dis
Most of my frnds in JABU and futa arnt clean atall

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
elmisti:

that is so undisputed, Ibadan is the cradle of online scam........and b4 smtn shoot me, I am Yoruba and currently I will rank ilorin 2ND. boys ain't smiling
dats so true .. Ull see even a small boy doing it .. Even if it's just 10k they make.. Dey r okay.. So far Dey r just doing it
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
Make den leave all dis bois alone nw,@least wettin out politicians dey thief pass all dis,do u tink it easy to sit down on internet for hrs,all does bois dey hustle nw,dere is Kuku no job for naija after graduate frm skool
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ButterFrost212(f): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
These guys be posing like they're taking an important picture in say, the club, even doing mouth somehow.. Issokay.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
agabaI23:
Yea, you can be naughty for Africa aswerigod
lol am serious.. Pls google it undecided
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Slymonster(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
boys dey jonz.........flashy car in a school environment go cast you...leave that life in abuja and no body will find you..

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by shamecurls(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Stelvin101:

Say no to drug and say no to scam abi. What do expect youths to do? What do you expect graduates to do? Where do you expect undergraduate to get money from? especially the ones who don't have the money or sponsorship but have the zeal to learn? Guy forget all those things you dey yan. If these guys nor show themselves i swear Efcc nor go even know their names. Street ti take over Nigeria whether Efcc like it or not. 13th commandment "Don't get caught"

No vex! #SayYesToDrugAbuse #SayYesToFraud #SayYesToCultism #SayYesToDrugTrafficking #DrinkIrresponsibly
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
ebby9z:
They should arrest all those yeye girls that are always dumping us and calling us broke mofos too; those ones who always claim they can't date a guy without car.

Lazy boy cheesy go and hustle tongue

1 Like

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by humbleself242(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
I can't blame them,because they are looking for way out
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
elmisti:

funny thing is, we call them WORKING BOYS grin

Na person Wey dem catch be thief ooo

Abi nau? As them catch these ones make right judgement pass on..

No be so?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by ButterFrost212(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
elmisti:

Elmisti will be here na, oga working boy...wait sef, are you in ilorin? And it's Jemima from the NTSC thread if you remember.
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissHatey:
lol lemme oooo tongue
Ondo guys r worst grin
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Timijo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
It has been noticed that the SW are topping the list of crime these days, living their brother from SE behind.
This observation is coming to you from NCAN headquarters, Sambisa.

2 Likes

Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by Laveda(f): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
joborskill:

Can u swear u have not been laid by any yahoo boy in your campus?

Give me 10 reasons why I should swear?
Re: FUTA & AAUA Students Arrested By EFCC For Over N16m Internet Scam by leahcimzil: 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
ehya...used to gym with these brodas den. I guess that's the risk of the hustle tho. I hope they don't get incarcerated tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cultists Caught During Initiation At Imo Secondary School (Photos) / Daddy Touches Me, Puts His Manhood In My Mouth, Gives Me Money- 7yr Old(photo) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.